Check your account email address ×

550's useless posts....

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude why would anyone try to ID a hunk of shit.  You are pathetic.  That animal was not grown for human consumption and if it was then it was by people who suck at their jobs.  You needed help identifying a primal cut.  That is covered in the first week of culinary school.  40 years of pathetic.  

You have no clue what your looking at, :lol2::lol:spin it however you like you just don't know jack shit about meat. :owned::lol2::lol:

Just now, Badger** said:

You have no clue what your looking at, :lol2::lol:spin it however you like you just don't know jack shit about meat. :owned::lol2::lol:

And now the entire forum thinks you don't either,I made sure of that :thumbsup:Mark Cuban and frozen steaks in the mail is the best you got.:owned:

Fish in a barrel again.:lol:

Just now, HSR said:

And now the entire forum thinks you don't either,I made sure of that :thumbsup:Mark Cuban and frozen steaks in the mail is the best you got.:owned:

Fish in a barrel again.:lol:

That dam phone. :owned:  9_9

Look at what Omaha Steaks have done over the years, Steve stick to wood ticks something your good at. :lol::lol2::owned:

Shooting Fish In A Barrel - Imgflip

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What is wrong with the bold? I know english isn't your strong suit.

:backpeddle: 9_9 neither is your phone where,it,jams,everything,together. IMO I think it's just the dummy running the phone. :lol2::owned:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:backpeddle: 9_9 neither is your phone where,it,jams,everything,together. IMO I think it's just the dummy running the phone. :lol2::owned:

You really never learned how to spell or use punctuation did you?? I'd quit laughing,,you're looking pretty uneducated again.I'm on a computer.

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dude why would anyone try to ID a hunk of shit.  You are pathetic.  That animal was not grown for human consumption and if it was then it was by people who suck at their jobs.  You needed help identifying a primal cut.  That is covered in the first week of culinary school.  40 years of pathetic.  

Jesus DeepThroat, any fool knows it's a sir tip roast, but why did they leave the hip bone in it, and part of the tenderloin?  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jesus DeepThroat, any fool knows it's a sir tip roast, but why did they leave the hip bone in it, and part of the tenderloin?  

Holy shit you got it 550, good job!! :bc:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

You really never learned how to spell or use punctuation did you?? I'd quit laughing,,you're looking pretty uneducated again.I'm on a computer.

It just gets better and better every time HSR post. :lol::lol2::owned:

256255.jpg

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Holy shit you got it 550, good job!! :bc:

Do you think everyone doesn't know you pm'd him the answer?? Should I show the class??

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Dr Deepthroat, 

Its a Sri tip roast or a knuckle, why they left the hip bone in and part of the tender is beyond me, it's a real hack job. Like I said before you know jack shit about meat stop pretending like you do. :owned:

283690884_1082583449321212_8467883568642216923_n.jpg

He already said it in the other forum....550 copied word for word :lol:

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you think everyone doesn't know you pm'd him the answer?? Should I show the class??

That would be a Mark Zuckerberg ie #Zuckerdick move. So much for freedom, just like the left did to Trump. I think it was a Russians  9_9 I don't recall any mod on HCS ever saying or doing that. 

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Deephaven said:

Either way it is wrong.  The correct answer is dog food.  

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The funny part he gets it and Dr. Deepthroat has no clue:good:

Wrong again, The correct answer is ground round. :owned:

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Wrong again.  That animal was not raised in a way that anyone should want to eat it....but as a meat expert that should be obvious to you as why.  So the correct answer is dog food.

STFU, if you owned a meat shop you would go broke fast!! You would never do that it would go into your trim for ground round or you can downgrade it to ground beef o.O:owned:

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

That would be a Mark Zuckerberg ie #Zuckerdick move. So much for freedom, just like the left did to Trump. I think it was a Russians  9_9 I don't recall any mod on HCS ever saying or doing that. 

Well now that you admit you PM'd him :lol: I can't see your PM's you idiot:lol::lol::lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Well now that you admit you PM'd him :lol: I can't see your PM's you idiot:lol::lol::lol:

Nice spin, did I??? if you know so much please give us the winning lotto #'s for tomorrow night.:yahoo: 9_9 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nice spin, did I??? if you know so much please give us the winning lotto #'s for tomorrow night.:yahoo: 9_9 

Just think of all the friends you could buy:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why did the black lab shit on your quad!!!!  :bullshit:

Funny thing is he’s smarter and better looking than you and he’s only 7 months old.

7729D151-588B-439A-AAB2-F335685ABA8D.png

0E3526C9-DB68-43C4-B792-21A721977CA4.jpeg

8093502D-FBEF-456C-AC8D-92FAA729BAA7.jpeg

0ABEEE23-4C86-4B27-9BFD-CF1421577500.png