Check your account email address ×

War in Ukraine, Meanwhile in China

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is your Google stuck on retard?

I know why there are currently in lockdown but the tweet you posted suggests it’s practice for something else so spill it or STFU….your act bores me.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know why there are currently in lockdown but the tweet you posted suggests it’s practice for something else so spill it or STFU….your act bores me.

Of course it's something else moron.

This is about control.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We have a supplier in Shanghai that has their employees confined to their factory. 

They literally eat, sleep, shower (maybe?), shit, and live 24/7 at the factory until they are told otherwise.  

I saw a show about life in China and yeah the workers lived at the factory. That was like 20 years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I saw a show about life in China and yeah the workers lived at the factory. That was like 20 years ago. 

This is right now due to Covid protocol.  They cannot leave the factory.  Office staff, production staff, everyone.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

China has pretty strict state run media, I would be skeptical of what comes out of there. They control what information goes in and out.

You have a ministry of truth now run by the person who called the Biden laptop misinformation.   You are getting there to, don't worry, actually you should worry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course it's something else moron.

This is about control.

It’s always been about control in China…the tweet you posted said this is just practice so practice for what…specifically? Like I said your act is has grown beyond lame.🤣

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You have a ministry of truth now run by the person who called the Biden laptop misinformation.   You are getting there to, don't worry, actually you should worry.

Oh I know, been a priority of theirs for a while now. But there are so many scary things out there that people will just give up their freedom for some false sense of security. And lets be honest, the Truth HURTS!