Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy....the unlikely war Hero

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who cares what his approval rating is here or there? 

There was a mass coordinated effort to paint this nazi sympathizer as a hero and it appears a lot of idiots fell for it 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ACE said:

There was a mass coordinated effort to paint this nazi sympathizer as a hero and it appears a lot of idiots fell for it 

70% plus....you are in the minority

1 minute ago, ACE said:

So was I when I never took the covid communion and I was right about that that too. 

I didn't take the vaccine either.... but I was pretty sick and there was a moment when I wish I had

1 minute ago, ACE said:

So was I when I never took the covid communion and I was right about that that too. 

There are alot more Nazi lovers in the US than I thought

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I didn't take the vaccine either.... but I was pretty sick and there was a moment when I wish I had

Nazis dont get COVID, I can see why you want to be one

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

70% plus....you are in the minority

Careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent. Don't blindly follow anyone because people in large groups tend to be stupid and the media only tells you what they want to tell you to further their agenda. Educate yourself.

masses2.jpeg

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent. Don't blindly follow anyone because people in large groups tend to be stupid and the media only tells you what they want to tell you to further their agenda. Educate yourself.

masses2.jpeg

Better to beat off to the tune of your own drum 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, irv said:

masses2.jpeg

:lol:can always count on you to set me straight......but I will always be a Zelenskyy  admirer.....anyone who is willing to go down with the ship has earned my respect. His predecessor took the first ride out of dodge when Crimea was under attack....and the Afghan leader also bolted as soon as the USA did....no wonder why the Afghan troops gave up without a fight.    

Totally different when your leader sticks around and inspires his troops...mad respect for the comedian:ylsuper:....that is my own thought, I don't need the media to persuade my thinking on this issue.

43 minutes ago, irv said:

masses2.jpeg

You’re kidding right…FFS you’re the ultimate go along to get along guy here!🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lol:can always count on you to set me straight......but I will always be a Zelenskyy  admirer.....anyone who is willing to go down with the ship has earned my respect. His predecessor took the first ride out of dodge when Crimea was under attack....and the Afghan leader also bolted as soon as the USA did....no wonder why the Afghan troops gave up without a fight.    

Totally different when your leader sticks around and inspires his troops...mad respect for the comedian:ylsuper:....that is my own thought, I don't need the media to persuade my thinking on this issue.

America doesn’t get presidents like zelinskyy. Heal spurs, college deferments, heart issues. On and on. American presidents are actually a bunch of cunts. Nobody in America knows what a courageous leader actually is. 

• Thanks 1