Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy....the unlikely war Hero

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now I'm not saying there isn't a brutal war going on but to act as if Zelenskyy was in any danger at all is laughable.  If Russia had wanted to take him out they could have easily 100 times over.   He was walking the streets of Kyiv daily.   How many wars do other countries Presidents travel to the capital and have meetings?   You think that would have occurred if they were in danger?   Please name one.   Russia has treated Kyiv with kid gloves for some reason.   The whole hit squad that was supposedly taken out at the airport was at the height of the propaganda going on early in the war.   Ghost of Kyiv.....not true.   13 bad asses on the island fighting to the death and not surrendering.....not true. 

Fact is we don't know what to believe in this whole mess.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Now I'm not saying there isn't a brutal war going on but to act as if Zelenskyy was in any danger at all is laughable.  If Russia had wanted to take him out they could have easily 100 times over.   He was walking the streets of Kyiv daily.   How many wars do other countries Presidents travel to the capital and have meetings?   You think that would have occurred if they were in danger?   Please name one.   Russia has treated Kyiv with kid gloves for some reason.   The whole hit squad that was supposedly taken out at the airport was at the height of the propaganda going on early in the war.   Ghost of Kyiv.....not true.   13 bad asses on the island fighting to the death and not surrendering.....not true. 

Russia will never invade....not true. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russia will never invade....not true. 

Yep and I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on that.   Have you done the same on here?   Nope.   Nothing in my above post isn't factual. 

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good post...

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep and I'm man enough to admit I was wrong on that.   Have you done the same on here?   Nope.   Nothing in my above post isn't factual. 

Spindummy gets slapped right in the chops lmao ...

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, tell the class about a time in human history where a country had 200,000 combat troops poised on a border and didn’t invade. I not only posted that Russia would invade, but predicted the date. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, tell the class about a time in human history where a country had 200,000 combat troops poised on a border and didn’t invade. I not only posted that Russia would invade, but predicted the date. 

Well NATO was weaponizing Nazis on his border. Alot of countries wouldnt tolerate that. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh Kreskin....you are so amazing.  :lol:  

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Crazy how people's perceptions of countries around the world are so tied up in their liking/disliking of it's president. Same can be said about corporations. Look no further than people's views on this site of America viewed through the Biden-lens. Remember, if Trump was in office, this war would never have happened! He's super tough. 

But, you make a good point. 

No he doesn't....he rarely makes a good point

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

All you know about what he’s doing is what’s being spoon fed to you by our war machine and it’s complicit propaganda arm. You know nothing of the reality. 

I see first hand he hasn't taken a ride out of town like most other "leaders" would have done.....that alone makes me like the guy. And apparently his troops are willing to go down with the ship as well and are fighting with gusto....thanks to his heroism and leadership.

His approval in his own country has skyrocketed, despite the destruction and loss of lives.....they are fighting the good fight....Slava Ukraine!!!:thumbsup:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well NATO was weaponizing Nazis on his border. Alot of countries wouldnt tolerate that. 

We about took the world to nuclear Armageddon over the USSR placing missiles in Cuba.

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

Crazy how people's perceptions of countries around the world are so tied up in their liking/disliking of it's president. Same can be said about corporations. Look no further than people's views on this site of America viewed through the Biden-lens. Remember, if Trump was in office, this war would never have happened! He's super tough. 

But, you make a good point. 

Most people on here who hate what Biden's doing still have a high opinion of what America is in general.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We about took the world to nuclear Armageddon over the USSR placing missiles in Cuba.

Monroe Doctrine forbids any eastern occupation in the western hemisphere. Its an instant act of war. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Monroe Doctrine forbids any eastern occupation in the western hemisphere. Its an instant act of war. 

Missiles in Cuba does not equal occupation or we occupy half the world. 

"NATO" had Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey which started the whole thing anyway....well the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion didn't help things either. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

"NATO" had Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey which started the whole thing anyway....well the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion didn't help things either. 

The nukes in Turkey are small, battlefield tactical nukes with low yields. Missiles being installed in Cuba were strategic, city busting nukes. How about you be honest for once. 

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The nukes in Turkey are small, battlefield tactical nukes with low yields. Missiles being installed in Cuba were strategic, city busting nukes. How about you be honest for once. 

:lol:   Priceless.   You think if the Soviet Union had placed tactical nukes in Cuba it would have been any different?   How come both sides removed those missiles and we didn't just let them place tactical nukes there?   Fuck man you are brain dead. 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Priceless.   You think if the Soviet Union had placed tactical nukes in Cuba it would have been any different?   How come both sides removed those missiles and we didn't just let them place tactical nukes there?   Fuck man you are brain dead. 

Here we go, moving the facts again. The Russians weren't going to have tactical nukes in Cuba, were they? That would've been pointless and idiotic. And America doesn't have strategic nukes in Turkey, do they? Jesus fucking christ. Talk about an idiot. NATO has zero reason to place strategic nukes in Europe. France and the UK are sitting with 400 with an impact time of about 15 minutes. One American submarine is enough to take out every major city in Russia within 10 minutes. 

Edited by spin_dry

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here we go, moving the facts again. The Russians weren't going to have tactical nukes in Cuba, were they? That would've been pointless and idiotic. And America doesn't have strategic nukes in Turkey, do they? Jesus fucking christ. Talk about an idiot. NATO has zero reason to place strategic nukes in Europe. France and the UK are sitting with 400 with an impact time of about 15 minutes. One American submarine is enough to take out every major city in Russia within 10 minutes. 

Jesus fucking Christ.   Read much?   I'm not talking about now I'm talking about our Jupiter Missiles in Turkey and Italy BEFORE THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS.  We removed them as part of the deal for Russia to remove their nukes from Cuba. 

If a war wasn't full on nuclear then tactical nukes could be used to take out factories, bridges, communication centers without maybe poisioning the entire country.  

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus fucking Christ.   Read much?   I'm not talking about now I'm talking about our Jupiter Missiles in Turkey and Italy BEFORE THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS.  We removed them as part of the deal for Russia to remove their nukes from Cuba. 

If a war wasn't full on nuclear then tactical nukes could be used to take out factories, bridges, communication centers without maybe poisioning the entire country.  

How many years ago were these Jupiter missiles? How is that even relevant to today’s reality? It’s not, dummy. Russia would have zero reason to install tactical nukes in Cuba. There’s no way that they could mount an invasion on America either now or then. Tactical nukes are designed to be used in the battle field to inflict massive casualties and destroy military hardware. While they could be, there’s no need to use them for what you propose with invention of precision conventional bombs. At this time america has less than 250 tactical nukes in the arsonal. Russia has in the upwards of 2500. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

3 hours ago, Anler said:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How many years ago were these Jupiter missiles? How is that even relevant to today’s reality? It’s not, dummy. Russia would have zero reason to install tactical nukes in Cuba. There’s no way that they could mount an invasion on America either now or then. Tactical nukes are designed to be used in the battle field to inflict massive casualties and destroy military hardware. While they could be, there’s no need to use them for what you propose with precision conventional bombs. At this time america has less than 250 tactical nukes in the arsonal. Russia has in the upwards of 2500. 

For fucks sakes dude.   Go back and read.  Part of my response was to Anler's comment on the Monroe doctrine which was from the early 1800's.  The only reference to todays conflict I was making with the Cuban Missile Crisis is that we reacted when an enemy placed weapons close to us.   Then you go off on some mixed up comparison to our Jupiter missiles then and now and tactical vs non-tactical and how many we have and they have.   Are you on something? 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

For fucks sakes dude.   Go back and read.  The only reference to todays conflict I was making with the Cuban Missile Crisis is that we reacted when an enemy placed weapons close to us.   Then you go off on some mixed up comparison to our Jupiter missiles then and now and tactical vs non-tactical and how many we have and they have.   Are you on something? 

You brought up all that ancient news into today’s reality to make a weird and senseless point. I get it. You guys hate NATO.