Check your account email address ×

Obama tells EU to do more to cut reliance on Russian gas

• USA Contributing Member

So, what's the deal? Dems having Obama speaking to Europe because they all know Biden is so gone he can't even tie his shoes?

I have a feeling the American public is going to be the last to truly realize the current president hasn't been the one making the decisions during his presidency.  I think they are waiting till after November to figure out what to do with him. Will Harris be the same and just read from a teleprompter till 2024 and do what she's told?

8 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So, what's the deal? Dems having Obama speaking to Europe because they all know Biden is so gone he can't even tie his shoes?

I have a feeling the American public is going to be the last to truly realize the current president hasn't been the one making the decisions during his presidency.  I think they are waiting till after November to figure out what to do with him. Will Harris be the same and just read from a teleprompter till 2024 and do what she's told?

This is looking as bad as the Carter admin. The only difference is carter was actually a likeable guy. 
:lol: 

9 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Never mind Joe and Kamala, the Republicans are being given a golden opportunity to start turning things around and fixing all the fuckups and leftist/globalist agenda.  Will they squander it?  Maybe.  We'll see I guess.

49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is looking as bad as the Carter admin. The only difference is carter was actually a likeable guy. 
:lol: 

Alot of people still like Obama. Difference being Carter is actually a decent person. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Alot of people still like Obama. Difference being Carter is actually a decent person. 

Obama made a great speech, the problem was in the follow thru part. All hat and no cattle. And he campaigned as a uniter and a centrist, which shortly into his first term turned into “elections have consequences”. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Obama made a great speech, the problem was in the follow thru part. All hat and no cattle. And he campaigned as a uniter and a centrist, which shortly into his first term turned into “elections have consequences”. 

He triggered alot of people for sure. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Obama was white it would be a whole different story.

Just now, Steve753 said:

If Obama was white it would be a whole different story.

Not entirely. Being black was definitely a factor for people despising him but our country is so polarized by politics if Jesus Christ himself reappeared and ran as a Democrat half the country would want him crucified again. 

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The police acted stupidly 

You could use that as a blanket statement with zero knowledge of actual events and be 100% right nearly universally 

Just now, Anler said:

Not entirely. Being black was definitely a factor for people despising him but our country is so polarized by politics if Jesus Christ himself reappeared and ran as a Democrat half the country would want him crucified again. 

Being black was the reason he was liked more than he should've been and still is today.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He’s half white 

Kamala not African American either. But they play her off as one.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Kamala not African American either. But they play her off as one.

She’s a POC and so was Obama and that is indeed different than being white. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She’s a POC and so was Obama and that is indeed different than being white. 

I couldn't care less what race they are. Kamala is a failure at a job that basically you can't fail at. Obamas presidency and Kamala being vp was for optics. Nothing more.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I couldn't care less what race they are. Kamala is a failure at a job that basically you can't fail at. Obamas presidency and Kamala being vp was for optics. Nothing more.

Kamala sure....I’m not sure how or why Obama was elected but taking it at its face value he ran a great campaign, promised change and was like able. He was the antithesis of George w Bush

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kamala sure....I’m not sure how or why Obama was elected but taking it at its face value he ran a great campaign, promised change and was like able. He was the antithesis of George w Bush

Trump said it best when he said Bush fucked up so bad they couldnt get Abraham Lincoln elected after that. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep no one could fill a teleprompter rebuttel with more umm and uhhh and mmm than Berry 

Excellent speaker my ass . Just goes to show of some one says it enough people will buy it 

Someone says it enough?....I didn't buy anything, I have seen enough interviews without the teleprompter.

He gets his point across very clearly despite the "ahh" and "umm's". Maybe the tone of his voice helped... but still a great speaker IMO

35 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Being black was the reason he was liked more than he should've been and still is today.

Meh....In general, I'm not fond of the black man, be it Obama or anyone else......with the exception of Steve Harvey....love that dude!

• Like 1