Check your account email address ×

Pelosi

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not saying he should have been on the radar before covid ....I’m saying that when covid had gotten to the point where it was dominating the national discourse Trump should have picked a legitimate, honest expert who isn’t a lifelong DC bureaucrat to push out front and center. Instead he picks Fauci like always and we get more of the same. 

I am convinced the Presidents dont actually pick their cabinets, judges, etc... The party picks those for you. He must have negotiated to get his kids and SIL in there but I think that was the extent of his "authority" The republicans (or democrats) arent going to put all of their money and resources behind a candidate and just let them do whatever they want. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am convinced the Presidents dont actually pick their cabinets, judges, etc... The party picks those for you. He must have negotiated to get his kids and SIL in there but I think that was the extent of his "authority" The republicans (or democrats) arent going to put all of their money and resources behind a candidate and just let them do whatever they want. 

Controlled opposition ...as I have said countless times. We are the enemy and when they feel enough anger building in us they trot out a “people’s man” like Trump who they have full control over and they play the game perfectly 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Controlled opposition ...as I have said countless times. We are the enemy and when they feel enough anger building in us they trot out a “people’s man” like Trump who they have full control over and they play the game perfectly 

I 100% agree. The govt is basically organized crime. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Roosting said:

The way I see it was he was damned if he did or didnt fire fucky. 

The dems crafted the narrative already that everyone involved with trump were anti-science as all replublicans are ( see how this works) so when fucky came into the spot light and due to his 30 year reign in the NIH if trump were to fire him the anti-science angle would just ramp up. trump could have appointed anyone, dosent matter who it was and they would be labeled trumps anti-science person. It's so easy to see how that would have played out.

So in the end trump left that clown in charge to mitigate political fallout but that led to fucky fucking things up at every step. Now was what fucky did done on purpose or is he really that dumb?  was fucky deliberately sabotaging from the inside or just extremely incompetent? 

My point exactly. Democrats are so dumb they actually fell for Bidens and Kamalas bullshit about being against any vaccine that Trump was behind..  and then did a full one 180 after Biden stole the election. Further proving my point that dems stick together and the gop doesn't.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I mean I guess your right.....only the most entrenched lifetime bureaucrat is qualified to advise the president in a national medical emergency 

drain the swamp alright 

BS.....he wanted this dude, Scott Atlas to take over as he was more aligned and much less of an alarmist than Fauci. We would have been much better off.

But of course the swamp fought back claiming he wasn't qualified etc. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/08/12/who-is-dr-scott-atlas-trumps-new-covid-health-adviser-seen-as-counter-to-fauci-and-birx/?sh=593e1a9c20a4

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , no I wouldn’t have. Given the opportunity and with an issue of such massive importance I would have chosen a clean candidate to be the face of that policy. That is what Trump promised us all along and that is the exact opposite of what he delivered.

I mean unless making Betsy fucking Davos the education secretary is draining the swamp to you :lol: 

You are going to be the best president ever and you barely fucking vote... :lol:

When trying to be edgy makes me laugh, you failed... :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You are going to be the best president ever and you barely fucking vote... :lol:

When trying to be edgy makes me laugh, you failed... :lmao:

I was assigned a position ....I simply clarified 

You government haters here instead of trying to change the government you hate just start your own. There are plenty of good sized islands for sale most here bragged of having multiple LLC’s and 90k pontoons so you could just buy one and use Bitcoin or shiny rocks and shells as currency.

:stoned:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You government haters here instead of trying to change the government you hate just start your own. There are plenty of good sized islands for sale most here bragged of having multiple LLC’s and 90k pontoons so you could just buy one and use Bitcoin or shiny rocks and shells as currency.

I would love to. Is there a list of them somewhere? 

Edited by Anler

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

rocks are too heavy. I'd prefer some scraps of paper, maybe with some pics of old dead guys on them

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your type of Gov't leader has explained why it's not safe to be on an island ... this is what I think of when I think of you applauding the TV as Dems speak

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I’ve never seen a constituency so agreeable to nepotism in the White House. Even worse than JFK and his brother. Trump loaded the place up with his DNA.