Check your account email address ×

The economic death spiral is well underway...

I made all major purchases for the year during march. Outside of some unforeseen circumstance, I’m good. Everything for the alternate apocalypse rig is bought and stored. Supply chain problems, labor shortages, and mfg issues are most likely getting worse  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I made all major purchases for the year during march. Outside of some unforeseen circumstance, I’m good. Everything for the alternate apocalypse rig is bought and stored. Supply chain problems, labor shortages, and mfg issues are most likely getting worse  

Typical boomer, Im covered you all are fucked hahaha! dont forget about food shortages, boomer. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Why will they be food shortages? 

Didnt you watch the video from your genius friend? He quite brilliantly broke down the issue. 

Just now, Anler said:

Didnt you watch the video from your genius friend? He quite brilliantly broke down the issue. 

The United States is uniquely positioned in the world to avoid any major food shortages. And by the looks of things, Americans could stand to lose some poundage. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The United States is uniquely positioned in the world to avoid any major food shortages. And by the looks of things, Americans could stand to lose some poundage. 

Its a global issue dummy and the US growing season wont accommodate the entire world all year long. Watch the video ffs. jeezus i try to educate you numbnuts and you just wont have it. even with one of your own sources.

Just now, Anler said:

Its a global issue dummy and the US growing season wont accommodate the entire world all year long. Watch the video ffs. jeezus i try to educate you numbnuts and you just wont have it. even with one of your own sources.

The combination of Canada, US, and Mexico has more than enough ag to meet the needs of North America. Nobody is going to starve. Relax. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The combination of Canada, US, and Mexico has more than enough ag to meet the needs of North America. Nobody is going to starve. Relax. 

You didnt watch the video... 

Seriously, everyone should watch it. Its got a lot of information in there most of you probably never thought about. He even says Putin is bad so no reason for you not to. or just play it on your way home from work

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Typical boomer, Im covered you all are fucked hahaha! dont forget about food shortages, boomer. 

And fuel! And clothes!, and parts!

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seriously, everyone should watch it. Its got a lot of information in there most of you probably never thought about. He even says Putin is bad so no reason for you not to. or just play it on your way home from work

boy what would we do without you in the forum, the smartest guy in the room telling us what we should read and watch!   :lol:  seriously!  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

boy what would we do without you in the forum, the smartest guy in the room telling us what we should read and watch!   :lol:  seriously!  

You can just remain ignorant if you want, its a free country

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just so everyone has it straight. The magic Trump spending caused zero inflation and the evil Biden spending caused all the inflation. Dah

I just listened to Neil cavuto call out Republicans on reckless spending and inflation. He'll be getting death threats now

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I just listened to Neil cavuto call out Republicans on reckless spending and inflation. He'll be getting death threats now

He’s one of the good ones on Fox

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He says Biden is just doing a swell job. Sells all of his real estate and moves into a bug out buggy a year later. :lol:

Biden is going to lower gas prices $0.10 a gallon this summer by putting more corn in it. 

• Haha 1