Check your account email address ×

The economic death spiral is well underway...

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yes you did, fuck you were all ready to spend that baller check on a new $2000 pool cue so you could shoot pool at the local bar table.

You are the dumbest motherfucker here and you’re a liar too. I have never supported any stimulus in my life. All I have said was if the money is going to be spent it should go to those that need it most. Youre just too god damned retarded to catch any sarcasm or satire. Fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are the dumbest motherfucker here and you’re a liar too. I have never supported any stimulus in my life. All I have said was if the money is going to be spent it should go to those that need it most. Youre just too god damned retarded to catch any sarcasm or satire. Fucking moron

He has first place locked up and second isn’t even close.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have you ever supported a tax cut?   I recall me specifically asking if anyone here needed stimulus money.  Not one person said they did.  But, you on the other hand were constantly asking how a tax moratorium would help people out of work.  Well, WHO WAS OUT OF WORK?  I just would like to actually know one person on this forum that the stimulus helped more than what a tax moratorium would have.

Have you ever supported a tax cut?   I recall me specifically asking if anyone here needed stimulus money.  Not one person said they did.  But, you on the other hand were constantly asking how a tax moratorium would help people out of work.  Well, WHO WAS OUT OF WORK?  I just would like to actually know one person on this forum that the stimulus helped more than what a tax moratorium would have.

Are you seriously asking “who was out of work” during the covid lockdowns? 

Please tell me you’re inferring that people didn’t lose their jobs during that shit.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has first place locked up and second isn’t even close.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not even close 

You both go off the rails occasionally here.  And it all has to do when someone gives you more than you can comprehend.

You both go off the rails occasionally here.  And it all has to do when someone gives you more than you can comprehend.

You have never given anyone anything more than a fucking headache from them trying to understand how a person could be so fucking stupid and still be semi functional 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you seriously asking “who was out of work” during the covid lockdowns? 

Please tell me you’re inferring that people didn’t lose their jobs during that shit.

I am seriously asking if ANYONE HERE personally needed help during the covid lockdowns.  I want to hear your PERSONAL story if the stimulus $$$ saved you.

Just now, racer254 said:

I am seriously asking if ANYONE HERE personally needed help during the covid lockdowns.  I want to hear your PERSONAL story if the stimulus $$$ saved you.

I was laid off for 9 weeks and the extra $600 did in fact help me from having to make any changes. My wife lost her job March 2020 and has not gone back to work. 

Use your fucking head you retarded piece of fuck. Anyone who worked in the service industry lost their jobs 

Just now, f7ben said:

I was laid off for 9 weeks and the extra $600 did in fact help me from having to make any changes. My wife lost her job March 2020 and has not gone back to work. 

Use your fucking head you retarded piece of fuck. Anyone who worked in the service industry lost their jobs 

Hold on, you would not have been able to pay your bills and would have been put in hardship without that 600 bucks?  Yet you were talking about buying a fucking 2000 pool cue?  FFS I think you need financial management help if that was the case.  Didn't you build a garage not too long ago?  Also, I thought you ran your own sawmill?  Did you get unemployment?  And I don't want the blanket statement of "service industry"  I know many who found other work and didn't need the money.

Hold on, you would not have been able to pay your bills and would have been put in hardship without that 600 bucks?  Yet you were talking about buying a fucking 2000 pool cue?  FFS I think you need financial management help if that was the case.  Didn't you build a garage not too long ago?  Also, I thought you ran your own sawmill?  Did you get unemployment?  And I don't want the blanket statement of "service industry"  I know many who found other work and didn't need the money.

Kill yourself you stupid fucking piece of trash. I mean it. You are a retarded blight on this world and a subhuman piece of fucking shit

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe the liberals of wisconsin need to give out more free money to public employees???? 

Dane County Executive Joe Parisi and county supervisors have proposed a plan to give county employees a one-time $1,000 payment to offset the impact of inflation on their pocketbooks, a move Madison officials floated but failed to pass last year.

https://madison.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/dane-county-employees-could-get-1-000-payments-to-offset-inflation-under-proposed-plan/article_2b75440f-5aa9-575c-8f3a-1d32014c64f6.html

There’s several private companies doing the same. So what? 

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s several private companies doing the same. So what? 

One charges the taxpayers directly.  If you can't figure it out then you and need to get together with some others here that have problems with the difference between public and private workers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Then only thing I can’t comprehend where you’re concerned is how you are able to walk and breathe at the same time…that’s it.🤣

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

One charges the taxpayers directly.  If you can't figure it out then you and need to get together with some others here that have problems with the difference between public and private workers.

They’re still employees and show up everyday, you dumb fuck. God damn you’re a fucking rat bastard. Fuck. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re still employees and show up everyday, you dumb fuck. God damn you’re a fucking rat bastard. Fuck. 

Honestly I had never dreamed a fucking idiot on his level existed. He has to be developmentally handicapped living in a home of blue hairs that have inundated him with Hannity and Rush for his entire life. What a fucking piece of shit

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly I had never dreamed a fucking idiot on his level existed. He has to be developmentally handicapped living in a home of blue hairs that have inundated him with Hannity and Rush for his entire life. What a fucking piece of shit

The CIA could’ve used him at abu ghraib prison. The Arabs would’ve told them anything. Just make it stop and go away. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The CIA could’ve used him at abu ghraib prison. The Arabs would’ve told them anything. Just make it stop and go away. 

Just impossibly stupid. A caricature of a trump voter.