Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The original trial had 21 deaths in the vaxxed compared to 17 in the placebo.  There was never a case for positive efficiency ever.  Sorry if this hurts your propaganda.

My propaganda?  ROFL.  You are the dumbass that is listening to some moron on twitter that states it has a negative efficacy, yet you can't show that taking the shot increases your risk of Covid.  You've posted nothing that even comes close...yet somehow stupidly you believe some online nonsense that tells you it is negative. 

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

My propaganda?  ROFL.  You are the dumbass that is listening to some moron on twitter that states it has a negative efficacy, yet you can't show that taking the shot increases your risk of Covid.  You've posted nothing that even comes close...yet somehow stupidly you believe some online nonsense that tells you it is negative. 

2.9% death rate from a trial is positive for you.  This pos should have been halted before it even started.

I warned you look at the dump.  But continue to look like a complete fool.

FSIO8LmVkAA0gGJ?format=jpg&name=medium

It seems some have forgotten about this too. :news:

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21206071-brook-jackson-lawsuit 

Brook Jackson: Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial.

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson (video 1), emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

Edited by irv

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2.9% death rate from a trial is positive for you.  This pos should have been halted before it even started.

I warned you look at the dump.  But continue to look like a complete fool.

Hey dumbass.  Unrelated to negative efficacy AGAIN.  Do you have a fucking brain?  The only thing I am discussing with you is that.  You made a BULLSHIT claim and I called you out.  Do you not have the balls or brain to defend it?  

Edited by Deephaven

I guess the moron finally thought for himself and looked up negative efficacy and realized he has been wrong all along....that or he is still frantically searching Twitter for any tidbit he think will make his case.

Either way he will come back off topic and calling people names instead of discussing.  He has a problem thinking without his flock telling him what to say.

On 5/7/2022 at 12:59 PM, Deephaven said:

Hey dumbass.  Unrelated to negative efficacy AGAIN.  Do you have a fucking brain?  The only thing I am discussing with you is that.  You made a BULLSHIT claim and I called you out.  Do you not have the balls or brain to defend it?  

Some people were right from day.  Others not so much.

Negative efficiency, lol.  

So are you giving up?  4 non topic posts to the question at hand.  And it is efficacy, not efficiency dumbass.  You stated the shot makes you more likely to get sick over and over and over yet all your data shows otherwise.  Are you really so stupid you don't even understand the links your flock shares with you?  Think for once...

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More ontario data.  Does the vax look like it's working or do we need a peer review.:lol:

Why is the grey unvaccinated bar so much higher, especially in hospitalizations and deaths? To answer your question, yes, clearly they are providing some level of protection, as your graphs so nicely show.

You’re your own worst enemy when it comes to posting real data. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

100% of every stat arctic crusher has ever posted states that it does not have negative efficacy.

That’s what he posted, my question is do you have the proof?

7 hours ago, toslow said:

That’s what he posted, my question is do you have the proof?

Yes.  There are no numbers posted anywhere that show negative efficacy.  Exactly why I called Lloyd out on his dumbass comment.  It isn't even close.  Every statistic even amongst Lloyd's whole flock show the same.

He gets confused all the time by the simplest things.  I am not pro shot, haven't had the shot, am not getting a shot but hate the propaganda regardless from what side.  His stupidity is just as bad as the respirator wearing 10 shot morons.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Why is the grey unvaccinated bar so much higher, especially in hospitalizations and deaths? To answer your question, yes, clearly they are providing some level of protection, as your graphs so nicely show.

You’re your own worst enemy when it comes to posting real data. Thanks!

When nobody was vaxxed and the data was driven by a BS test.  Sorry if you don't understand this.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  There are no numbers posted anywhere that show negative efficacy.  Exactly why I called Lloyd out on his dumbass comment.  It isn't even close.  Every statistic even amongst Lloyd's whole flock show the same.

He gets confused all the time by the simplest things.  I am not pro shot, haven't had the shot, am not getting a shot but hate the propaganda regardless from what side.  His stupidity is just as bad as the respirator wearing 10 shot morons.

There are more vaxxed people dying today than unvaxxed.  Does that sound like a positive?  That doesn't include all the adverse side effects.  Are we really this stupid? 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There are more vaxxed people dying today than unvaxxed.  Does that sound like a positive?  That doesn't include all the adverse side effects.  Are we really this stupid? 

Do you understand the word efficacy?  It summarized your comments perfectly yet you obviously don't get it...that or you are as dumb as a rock.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah so the Covid positives only count to you if they fit your agenda.  Your blind reaches are hilarious. Fucking sheep.

There are more deaths now after the gold standard vaccine than before the rollout.   Now add in the adverse effects.   For some reason you count that as a success.:lol:

Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Do you understand the word efficacy?  It summarized your comments perfectly yet you obviously don't get it...that or you are as dumb as a rock.

Pfizer fabricated the data you dumb fuck.  I told you to look at the dump, but continue to look the fool.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are more deaths now after the gold standard vaccine than before the rollout.   Now add in the adverse effects.   For some reason you count that as a success.:lol:

Fucking idiot.

You are drawing poor conclusions.  Not what I said at all.  I just refuted your statement and you are showing over and over you can't back up what you type.  You are the idiot.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pfizer fabricated the data you dumb fuck.  I told you to look at the dump, but continue to look the fool.

That isn't relevant to the discussion point either.  Your stats are...but you are too stupid to understand.  If you really think the Pfizer data dump supports it then summarize it if you have the intelligence to.  Or just continue to follow the confused flock you are a part of through life.