Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump’s Self-Funding Includes Payments to Family and Companies

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The proof is above. Minions who let corporate America make their decisions for them.

"We the Corporations" is OK with the above imbeciles.

You're the biggest imbicile on this site MaineCUNT :flush: 

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you this fuckin stupid 24/7?

You're the one who said it Abe. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The proof is above. Minions who let corporate America make their decisions for them.

"We the Corporations" is OK with the above imbeciles.

Yeah I'm sure your $200 sent to Bernie is gonna make all the difference... :handjob:

We need taxpayer funded elections as even if you took out all corporate donations, it'd still be the upper middle class sending in $2,700 a piece to these campaigns with the poor being left without any "influence". :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I guess the start of "Making America Great Again" starts with Trump taking care of Trump, has anyone here sent money or plan to send money to the Trump campaign?

You find this more disturbing than the Clinton foundation taking donations from foreign govt's and suspicious characters and paying friends to do "charity" work?  :lmao:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/04/the-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund-fund-for-the-clintons.php

The Clinton Foundation joins Al Sharpton’s troubled National Action Network on Charity Navigator’s list. It seems appropriate that two great con artists, Bill Clinton and Al Sharpton, should be thus be joined.

Sharpton’s outfit reportedly made the list because it didn’t pay payroll taxes for several years. The Clinton Foundation’s problems run deeper. According to the Post, it took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Much of the Foundation’s money goes to travel ($8.5 million in 2013); conferences, conventions and meetings ($9.2 million); and payroll and employee benefits ($30 million). Ten executives received salaries of more than $100,000 in 2013. Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton, was paid nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits, and a housing allowance for just five months’ work as CEO that year.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You find this more disturbing than the Clinton foundation taking donations from foreign govt's and suspicious characters and paying friends to do "charity" work?  :lmao:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/04/the-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund-fund-for-the-clintons.php

The Clinton Foundation joins Al Sharpton’s troubled National Action Network on Charity Navigator’s list. It seems appropriate that two great con artists, Bill Clinton and Al Sharpton, should be thus be joined.

Sharpton’s outfit reportedly made the list because it didn’t pay payroll taxes for several years. The Clinton Foundation’s problems run deeper. According to the Post, it took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

Much of the Foundation’s money goes to travel ($8.5 million in 2013); conferences, conventions and meetings ($9.2 million); and payroll and employee benefits ($30 million). Ten executives received salaries of more than $100,000 in 2013. Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton, was paid nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits, and a housing allowance for just five months’ work as CEO that year.

Vince ignores tha failings of the left. a true follower.

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

You're the one who said it Abe. :lol:

Yeah I'm sure your $200 sent to Bernie is gonna make all the difference... :handjob:

We need taxpayer funded elections as even if you took out all corporate donations, it'd still be the upper middle class sending in $2,700 a piece to these campaigns with the poor being left without any "influence". :news:

I practice what I preach unlike you.

I funded Sanders campaign along with millions of Americans. No corporate money went to Sanders.

Your a lemming letting corporate America make your lifes decisions.....thats priceless

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I funded Sanders campaign along with millions of Americans. No corporate money went to Sanders.

Your a lemming letting corporate America make your lifes decisions.....thats priceless

BS!

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cycle=Career&cid=n00000528

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What are you even talking about practicing what you preach? :lol:

I'm not voting for Trump or the Cunt and I'm not sure how if I sent Bernie any money it would have made the slightest fucking difference considering he isn't going to win the nomination nor will he be the VP. Your party prevented Bernie from winning the nomination, not some kid from Maine who gets to keep an extra $200 in his pocket. Did corporate America run for the hills when people donated to Ross Perot's campaign? :lol:

You spew complete idiocy and talk in circles and that's why no one takes you seriously. :bc:

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you don't buy anything from corporations?  :lmao::lmao:

Every time you buy something from a large corp you are doing exactly what you claim not too.  

Edited by Highmark

57 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'm not voting for Trump or the Cunt and I'm not sure how if I sent Bernie any money it would have made the slightest fucking difference considering he isn't going to win the nomination nor will he be the VP. Your party prevented Bernie from winning the nomination, not some kid from Maine who gets to keep an extra $200 in his pocket. Did corporate America run for the hills when people donated to Ross Perot's campaign? :lol:

You spew complete idiocy and talk in circles and that's why no one takes you seriously. :bc:

Real idiocy is your constant Bernie rhetoric and then saying 'I'm not contributing because it won't make a difference'.  That's idiocy Junior :lol:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real idiocy is your constant Bernie rhetoric and then saying 'I'm not contributing because it won't make a difference'.  That's idiocy Junior :lol:

Dude, you knew the Dem party wasn't going to let Bernie win, they already decided in 2012 this was Hillary's year. Guess I need to send money to Gary Johnson since I'm going to vote for him even if he is inevitably going to lose eh? I don't beleive that any person should be able to donate to an election and that instead it should be taxpayer funded as ive stated before. So I am practicing what I preach and you're just white knighting cause MC is your buddy even if he's drooling on himself again. So maybe go try to dig up lies I've told like I challenged you to yesterday or STFU. :lol::lmao:

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Dude, you knew the Dem party wasn't going to let Bernie win, they already decided in 2012 this was Hillary's year. Guess I need to send money to Gary Johnson since I'm going to vote for him even if he is inevitably going to lose eh? I don't beleive that any person should be able to donate to an election and that instead it should be taxpayer funded as ive stated before. So I am practicing what I preach and you're just white knighting cause MC is your buddy even if he's drooling on himself again. So maybe go try to dig up lies I've told like I challenged you to yesterday or STFU. :lol::lmao:

The Dem Party didn't have anything to do with it.  3-4 million more people voted for Hillary and the 2008 Primary was much closer.  Quit the excuses, take your ownage and move on. 

Yourforum persona is one big lie - full of projection, conjecture, and innuendo.  Want a lie - look at your post above. :nuts:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Dem Party didn't have anything to do with it.  3-4 million more people voted for Hillary and the 2008 Primary was much closer.  Quit the excuses, take your ownage and move on. 

Yourforum persona is one big lie - full of projection, conjecture, and innuendo.  Want a lie - look at your post above. :nuts:

Except for the fact they kept pushing "Hillary, Hillary, Hillary" through the media for years and Bernie was a complete unknown who got little to no media coverage, not to mention the super delegates hoping on the Hill train right out of the station. Dem voters were basically fed info that Hillary should be their choice as Bernie just seemed like a crazy old guy compared to the refined woman who had name recognition. The fact Bernie did as well as he did proves how bad Hillary is. :lol:

And you still cant dig up one lie I've said, just keep deflecting. I don't have a forum persona, I say what I beleive, I'm honest about what I do, where I sled, and I post pictures. You claim i post conjecture, yet you run away when i slap around the misconstrued disinformation you post from biased websites like when we had our oil subsidy debate. Keep spinning and deflecting, your idiocy is fun to watch. :lol::bc:

Edit: oh yeah, regarding projection, like how you always said I changed my viewpoints trying to impress the ECDL? They aren't even here and I'm still posting the same beleifs. So stick that in your ass and smoke it.. :lol::lmao:

Edited by GGNHL

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

So you don't buy anything from corporations?  :lmao::lmao:

Every time you buy something from a large corp you are doing exactly what you claim not too.  

a swing and a miss. Jesus apples to bananas

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Do you vote? It seems you never have or dont understand politics.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you vote? It seems you never have or dont understand politics.

I've voted every year since I turned 18. 

You deflect when you don't have a valid argument. Can I not support a candidate if I don't donate to them? What would you say to a poor person who doesn't have the means to donate? Bernie could have doubled the money he took in and still wouldn't have won so please tell me what difference it would have made? When it comes to the GE it really wouldn't have mattered since Super PACs dump tons more money then I ever could begin to afford. Until we get corporate and special interest money out of politics I'm not contributing a cent to these blood sucking fucks. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And Mr. Trump, who has said he will not take a salary if he is elected president, paid himself $3,085 in May.

lol

I got paid almost double that in May. :lol:

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I hope he burns the Republican Party to the ground on his way to the bottom and hopefully he takes Hillary down with him. Our politics are such a freak show with these two clowns trying to be POTUS

The Republican Party had burned itself down that's what lead to his nomination. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

When did I ever say it was disturbing? 

Now to get onto the question I did ask:

I guess the start of "Making America Great Again" starts with Trump taking care of Trump, has anyone here sent money or plan to send money to the Trump campaign?

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

When did I ever say it was disturbing? I guess the start of "Making America Great Again" starts with Trump taking care of Trump, has anyone here sent money or plan to send money to the Trump campaign?