Check your account email address ×

California city to give universal income to transgender, nonbinary residents regardless of earnings

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: With zero administrative costs this would be a UBI for 18 people.   With administrative costs nobody will get anything. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-city-universal-income-transgender-residents

A California city is planning to give universal basic income (UBI) to transgender and nonbinary residents regardless of their earnings level.

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

The new pilot program will have $200,000 set aside for allocation after a unanimous vote by the Palm Springs City Council last week.

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

$200,000 absolute waste of money but that amount won't last long!

It will take more just to run the program.   Someone's family member or friend needs a cushy city administration job.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well this could solve their homeless problem. All the homeless have to do is identify! LOL

How long before another group of mentally disabled start asking where's their UBI?  :lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

How long before another group of mentally disabled start asking where's their UBI?  :lmao:

I think I found a way to not be a toxic, racist white male... Just identify as a black woman... Quite the hole they are digging

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: With zero administrative costs this would be a UBI for 18 people.   With administrative costs nobody will get anything. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/california-city-universal-income-transgender-residents

A California city is planning to give universal basic income (UBI) to transgender and nonbinary residents regardless of their earnings level.

Transgender residents in Palm Springs, California are eligible to receive a UBI of up to $900 per month solely for identifying as transgender or nonbinary — no strings attached.

The new pilot program will have $200,000 set aside for allocation after a unanimous vote by the Palm Springs City Council last week.

Palm Springs has gotten really gross faggots and weirdos 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think I found a way to not be a toxic, racist white male... Just identify as a black woman... Quite the hole they are digging

I'm going another route. :lmao:

download - 2022-04-05T120649.066.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

We can be anything we want!

Imagine what they might pay if you identify as a trans, homosexual, handicapped, Native American woman with a heroin problem!

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Imagine what they might pay if you identify as a trans, homosexual, handicapped, Native American woman with a heroin problem!

Fucking untouchable

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey my name is Sheila, send me a check!

You might fare better being a heroin dealer in Cali now that all of the street addicts will have govt money. Wolfie the smack man! Or Smack man Jack!

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

You might fare better being a heroin dealer in Cali now that all of the street addicts will have govt money. Wolfie the smack man! Or Smack man Jack!

Fentanyl Freedom Fighter!

12 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

As it should.

Yes...the nations attention should be focused on some insane obscure Californian $200,000 idiocy.

Kill yourself moron

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes...the nations attention should be focused on some insane obscure Californian $200,000 idiocy.

Kill yourself moron

The nation's attention shouldn't be on this, but the city, county , state taxpayers funding it should be. I always thought that was the point of having 50 states. If you don't agree with what your state is doing, move somewhere that has the same values you do or try to change things local to you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cat45 said:

The nation's attention shouldn't be on this, but the city, county , state taxpayers funding it should be. I always thought that was the point of having 50 states. If you don't agree with what your state is doing, move somewhere that has the same values you do or try to change things local to you. 

It would seem that this shit aligns pretty well with a good part of the fucking retards living in that shit hole and you are absolutely correct. States should have considerable sway over this type of shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

It would seem that this shit aligns pretty well with a good part of the fucking retards living in that shit hole and you are absolutely correct. States should have considerable sway over this type of shit 

Yep, if the residents don't like it, vote/run for office to change it. Or defund it by taking your tax money somewhere else. Programs like this would implode if there wasn't enough funding for it. The problem is, the feds will get involved and give them grant money from someone elses taxes that don't approve of what's being done there. I still can't figure out how/why California's crazy laws end up turning into federal laws. 

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Yep, if the residents don't like it, vote/run for office to change it. Or defund it by taking your tax money somewhere else. Programs like this would implode if there wasn't enough funding for it. The problem is, the feds will get involved and give them grant money from someone elses taxes that don't approve of what's being done there. I still can't figure out how/why California's crazy laws end up turning into federal laws. 

Because California is a big state and sends a ton of reps to Washington 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well its like the 5th largest economy in the world

I knew they are big players, but i didn't realize they're that big untill i looked it up