Check your account email address ×

California city to give universal income to transgender, nonbinary residents regardless of earnings

4 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

going to wait and see. if true, am emailing some info to them for an automatic deposit every month. am going to identify as a lesbian

Just identify as a retarded faggot and then you won’t have to say any hail Mary’s for lying !!!!! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes...the nations attention should be focused on some insane obscure Californian $200,000 idiocy.

Kill yourself moron

My point was that I don't think that many Repubs voted for this bullshit and that it is important to pushback against handouts like these. The key words are"pilot program". I believe in my little state that their are "pilot programs" just to see what kind of reaction comes about from the public. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes...the nations attention should be focused on some insane obscure Californian $200,000 idiocy.

Kill yourself moron

Because that what the post is about.  :lol:  

Enough for you to post twice.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

My point was that I don't think that many Repubs voted for this bullshit and that it is important to pushback against handouts like these. The key words are"pilot program". I believe in my little state that their are "pilot programs" just to see what kind of reaction comes about from the public. 

There aren’t any repubs in California 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

He was a classic democrat. Massive spender and let all the illegals in and gave them amnesty

He also loved war. Its unfortunate he didnt get to have one