Check your account email address ×

Why do you think we let this happen?

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t think she was ever charged with anything, but didn’t she lose her job? 

Yep, lost her job with the NAACP.  Seems she still is trying to get something for nothing.  In May 2018, Dolezal was charged with second-degree perjury and felony theft by welfare fraud by the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.[134][135] The charges were filed after it was revealed that she had received $8,847 in food and childcare assistance between August 2015 and December 2017. During that time period, she had been receiving tens of thousands of dollars in unreported income

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

In my opinion, blacks hate whites, and have no problem ripping whites off. 

As usual, your opinion is stupid.  Stupid people hate other stupid people because they aren't smart enough to realize we are all people.

Shitty people have no problem ripping anyone off.  Just like you.  You won't pay Ben the money you owe him.  Shitty stupid people suck 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It's like a bunch of white Texas guys at Halliburton helping start a major war to capture WMD so they could reap in billions. I know it dwarfs the BLM thing, but you get the idea. 

Lulz

11 hours ago, Anler said:

They will re-emerge when trump starts campaigning again. 

So won't antifa.  I hope they run over them with tanks.  All a bunch of phonies.  I love how Spin and MC make light of it.  Retardates.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So won't antifa.  I hope they run over them with tanks.  All a bunch of phonies.  I love how Spin and MC make light of it.  Retardates.

They have to, it is all they have as they both know what it means if they put more importance on it

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Cold War said:

Why do you think blacks are not outraged. Can  you imagine the good that money could of done for the black communities. 

I'm still imagining how much a black president could've done for them  :lol: 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

As usual, your opinion is stupid.  Stupid people hate other stupid people because they aren't smart enough to realize we are all people.

Shitty people have no problem ripping anyone off.  Just like you.  You won't pay Ben the money you owe him.  Shitty stupid people suck 

You're not a person, you're a 6'7" pile of shit. You're also a dumb fuck. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're not a person, you're a 6'7" pile of shit. You're also a dumb fuck. 

Says the guy who can’t comprehend the difference between a wheel and a track :lol: dumb as fuck all right