Check your account email address ×

When you wonder how people let Nazi’s get away with it in Ww2

On 4/4/2022 at 1:55 PM, revkevsdi said:

That’s really fucked up thinking. Did you forget that the guy who called Nazis “good people”. Got his white supremacist ass kicked out of the White House?  

Funny stuff. All you listen to is far right propaganda sites. 

IDIOT 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump only wanted one thing? 🤣 

I dare you to read this and then repeat that bullshit.   It sure looks like he wanted you idiots to believe a bunch of lies and then he wanted those morons at the rally to “fight like hell or they won’t have a country”.      

How many fucking lies did he tell before setting  those loons loose?

Or do you still believe his lies? “ 80 million computer votes for Biden” ????  Really?  It’s hard to believe you wanted this Fucktard to win. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-told-supporters-stormed-capitol-hill/story?id=75110558

Biden supporters burned cities the whole summer before the election. BLM has been proven to be nothing but a grifter organization. The MSM conviently hid Bidens sons wrong doings. Biden and Co all refused to be vaccinated until after they won the election. 

Your corner is far from innocent.

Edited by Steve753

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump only wanted one thing? 🤣 

I dare you to read this and then repeat that bullshit.   It sure looks like he wanted you idiots to believe a bunch of lies and then he wanted those morons at the rally to “fight like hell or they won’t have a country”.      

How many fucking lies did he tell before setting  those loons loose?

Or do you still believe his lies? “ 80 million computer votes for Biden” ????  Really?  It’s hard to believe you wanted this Fucktard to win. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-told-supporters-stormed-capitol-hill/story?id=75110558

So thankful you don't get to vote in our country  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden supporters burned cities the whole summer before the election. BLM has been proven to be nothing but a grifter organization. The MSM conviently hid Bidens sons wrong doings. Biden and Co all refused to be vaccinated until after they won the election. 

Your corner is far from innocent.

That’s an obvious deflection. 

Did you click on the link. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would be embarrassed to defend that traitor and his lies. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So thankful you don't get to vote in our country  :lol: 

Not as thankful as I am for not living in that shithole. I prefer living in a free country. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, SkisNH said:

You dumb fuck. Did you watch whole speech, only a retard could actually believe he said that. 

I linked the speech. I dare you to read it and defend all those lies.    Btw. What does “ fight like hell or you won’t have a country “ mean to you?  Write and angry letter?  

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

The whole situation really shows how simple and pathetic the democrats and liberals are. 

1.  They have been convinced it was a coup

2.  This was easily done by just a few like minded individuals.

I linked the speech. First Trump tried to cheat in the election, on the speech he admitted his phone call asking to find votes. Then he spewed lies, then he sent a mob to attack. But he’s and idiot and so are his supporters so they failed.

Let’s go back to the good old days at Benghazi. Remember how angry you were with the delay in sending help in a country 1,000’s Of miles away in a different time zone?  Why did it take the national guard over 3 hours to respond on Jan 6th?   Why don’t you want to blame the January 6th injuries and deaths on the guy that caused it. Lying Donald Trump.    

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s an obvious deflection. 

Did you click on the link. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would be embarrassed to defend that traitor and his lies. 

Where was I defending? 

You seem to not have an issue with facts on your side of the fence.

Edited by Steve753

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where was I defending? 

You seem to not have an issue with facts on your side of the fence.

You said he only asked for one thing. Seems like a defence of his treason to me. I bet you didn’t even read the speech. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I linked the speech. I dare you to read it and defend all those lies.    Btw. What does “ fight like hell or you won’t have a country “ mean to you?  Write and angry letter?  

I linked the speech. First Trump tried to cheat in the election, on the speech he admitted his phone call asking to find votes. Then he spewed lies, then he sent a mob to attack. But he’s and idiot and so are his supporters so they failed.

Let’s go back to the good old days at Benghazi. Remember how angry you were with the delay in sending help in a country 1,000’s Of miles away in a different time zone?  Why did it take the national guard over 3 hours to respond on Jan 6th?   Why don’t you want to blame the January 6th injuries and deaths on the guy that caused it. Lying Donald Trump.    

Like I said simple minds.

Do you realize what Donald Trump said on the phone?  I can guarantee that every candidate that is in a losing position has said that "we need to find votes to win"  But every liberal news organization turned it into trump "demanding to find votes".  What a deceptive way to put what he said. 

Are you really trying to compare Benghazi to Jan 6th? 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You said he only asked for one thing. Seems like a defence of his treason to me. I bet you didn’t even read the speech. 

Selective outrage is a liberal trait.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Like I said simple minds.

Do you realize what Donald Trump said on the phone?  I can guarantee that every candidate that is in a losing position has said that "we need to find votes to win"  But every liberal news organization turned it into trump "demanding to find votes".  What a deceptive way to put what he said. 

Are you really trying to compare Benghazi to Jan 6th? 

How many Americans died in Benghazi. How many Americans died because Trump sent them to “fight like hell or they wouldn’t have a country”?

In case there was any doubt, Satellite image proved that it was Russian soldiers committing war crimes in Bucha.  I know many Republicans support Putin but it’s time to realize he’s the one acting like a Nazi. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In case there was any doubt, Satellite image proved that it was Russian soldiers committing war crimes in Bucha.  I know many Republicans support Putin but it’s time to realize he’s the one acting like a Nazi. 

Maybe after the mid terms if Democrats hold on to control, Biden can get a reset button and start over with Putin.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:10 AM, revkevsdi said:

You dumb fuck he wasn't talking about the white supplements or the Anfia /BLM fucks he was talking about the 80% percent of the crowd the good people on both sides.

Direct fucking quote..

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Edited by SkisNH

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Like this.

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You do understand that no one here has seen that photo before? Nobody cares either. 

That dumb fuck only realizes what far right conspiracy sites want him to. 

On 4/5/2022 at 5:00 PM, revkevsdi said:

Attempted coup. Cause like everything he tries, Trump fails.   Evidently his social media platform joins the list with his university, steaks etc. 

all the best people. 🤣 

He was the sitting president for 4 years and beat a certain win candidate - Shitlery.  

I am fairly certain you can put a tally mark in the "win" column there for your Trump spreadsheet.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

He was the sitting president for 4 years and beat a certain win candidate - Shitlery.  

I am fairly certain you can put a tally mark in the "win" column there for your Trump spreadsheet.

Won with the help of Putin according to American intelligence agencies.  Or do you also trust the word of Putin over your own people?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Won with the help of Putin according to American intelligence agencies.  Or do you also trust the word of Putin over your own people?  

The line in your Trump Win/Fail spreadsheet that is for 2016 Presidential Election, is it a X in the Win or the Fail column?