Check your account email address ×

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Of course it’s not to be take lightly. Whether it be an adult or child/teen. I’m well aware of the process in America. Not so much in the UK and Europe where that story originated from. There were several adults I’ve known over the years that were not granted the nod medically for hormone therapy, much less surgery. The risk for suicide is extremely high during hormone replacement therapy and many aren’t deemed psychiatrically/emotionally equipped to deal with it. To make a blanket statement that children having reassignment surgery should be outlawed is ridiculous and narrow minded. I’ve seen no evidence of parents requesting reassignment surgery because they’re unhappy with the sex of their kid. They may be out there, but they’d never get approval. I also see no evidence of an epidemic of this. As I said, it’s fucking click bait. 

This country is so fucked up, it's beyond belief.  When did we become so infatuated with the need to politicize (and appease) this stuff?  Blame it on Bruce Jenner or what???  I mean, a person can barely get through a news cycle without some headline surrounding gender assignment and politically correct ways to not offend people by calling them man, woman, sir, madam, etc.  Disney doesn't announce "Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls" anymore because they're so fucking woke.  Shit, just today I saw passports are now going to be allowed to specify "X" for gender.  We're a joke of a country.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This country is so fucked up, it's beyond belief.  When did we become so infatuated with the need to politicize (and appease) this stuff?  Blame it on Bruce Jenner or what???  I mean, a person can barely get through a news cycle without some headline surrounding gender assignment and politically correct ways to not offend people by calling them man, woman, sir, madam, etc.  Disney doesn't announce "Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls" anymore because they're so fucking woke.  Shit, just today I saw passports are now going to be allowed to specify "X" for gender.  We're a joke of a country.

If you look like a man I will address you as a man, if you look like a woman I will address you as a woman, If I offend you because of either of my choices I really don't give a flying fuck.

The Tv show Survivor Jeff no longer says come on in guys at the beginning of a challenge it offends some that a group of people are referred to as "Guys" wtf. A group of us (guys & gals) deciding where to go for dinner - -What are you guys in the mood for tonight?? What do you guys want to do after dinner?? unreal

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

If you look like a man I will address you as a man, if you look like a woman I will address you as a woman, If I offend you because of either of my choices I really don't give a flying fuck.

The Tv show Survivor Jeff no longer says come on in guys at the beginning of a challenge it offends some that a group of people are referred to as "Guys" wtf. A group of us (guys & gals) deciding where to go for dinner - -What are you guys in the mood for tonight?? What do you guys want to do after dinner?? unreal

I typically ignored artic cat owners. 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Looked it up. 150,000 transgender individuals under the age of 18. A much smaller number receive actual medial treatment. What’s the big deal? I don’t understand why GOP’ers and liberals are making such a huge deal over this. Hardly anything the needs a meteor to correct. Fucking dumb. 

Are not old enough to drink a beer necause you are not mature enough to handel the responsability that comes with that .

but let's make some laws encouraging the same youth to get there dicks sliced open and turned in side out and stuffed up in side them . Because yeah they are deff emotionally mature enough for that . But if they get cought at a keger bring em to jail 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Of course it’s not to be take lightly. Whether it be an adult or child/teen. I’m well aware of the process in America. Not so much in the UK and Europe where that story originated from. There were several adults I’ve known over the years that were not granted the nod medically for hormone therapy, much less surgery. The risk for suicide is extremely high during hormone replacement therapy and many aren’t deemed psychiatrically/emotionally equipped to deal with it. To make a blanket statement that children having reassignment surgery should be outlawed is ridiculous and narrow minded. I’ve seen no evidence of parents requesting reassignment surgery because they’re unhappy with the sex of their kid. They may be out there, but they’d never get approval. I also see no evidence of an epidemic of this. As I said, it’s fucking click bait. 

The ones in public school now will be having kids soon and they have been fully programed . It is real close . 

This shit is a non issue until retarded faggot ass evangelical nut jobs get into red state governments and try to ban shit that almost never happens. That’s the problem. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This shit is a non issue until retarded faggot ass evangelical nut jobs get into red state governments and try to ban shit that almost never happens. That’s the problem. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Click bait bullshit.