Check your account email address ×

Love It…Good Move Harbaugh!

17 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

ultimate sacrifice.jpg

Those guys in those coffins are fucking retards. They signed up for playing retard Rambo. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those guys in those coffins are fucking retards. They signed up for playing retard Rambo. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes

And yet if we didn't have them we'd be living like a third world country.... all your peace-loving in the world isn't going to keep us safe idiot

You couldn't possibly sink to any lower level of stupid than what you posted ... JFC   Too bad you couldn't run head on into a semi at 70mph, and we could just say that's the price you pay for driving your vehicle.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You couldn't possibly sink to any lower level of stupid than what you posted ... JFC   Too bad you couldn't run head on into a semi at 70mph, and we could just say that's the price you pay for driving your vehicle.  

Eat a fucking dick you retarded ass faggot ....and take all the plastic patriot flag waving service thanking fucktard bullshit and shove it right up your blown out ass. Fucking moron

Eat a fucking dick you retarded ass faggot ....and take all the plastic patriot flag waving service thanking fucktard bullshit and shove it right up your blown out ass. Fucking moron

You and the site SJW, Karen Snacks, got picked on throughout puberty ... it's clear to see.  So you take (or more like, fake) your outrage out on LEO's and Service Members.  You're such a pathetic keyboard warrior, Ben.  Go drink another White Claw.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You and the site SJW, Karen Snacks, got picked on throughout puberty ... it's clear to see.  So you take (or more like, fake) your outrage out on LEO's and Service Members.  You're such a pathetic keyboard warrior, Ben.  Go drink another White Claw.

Just a little projection there eh? Fucking faggot. I have a working brain , that’s why I don’t like lying ass cops and the useless military. 

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just a little projection there eh? Fucking faggot. I have a working brain , that’s why I don’t like lying ass cops and the useless military. 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ive said it before and I will say it again.  I WILL BUY YOUR TICKET TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD YOU WANT TO GO LIVE.  GET THE FUCK OUT.  YOU FUCKING HALF BRAIN IMBRED TRAITOR!  Get out of here if its so bad!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't hate cops and sure as hell don't hate our Service men & women.  It's only pussies like you, who think they're tough guys behind a keyboard, that post completely idiotic rants and fake outrage the way you do.  How is it that someone who claims to be so smart (you) can be so God awful DUMB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He stated why he was kneeling so save the jingoistic plastic patriot outrage. 

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Must be the word of the day.... like Bourgeoisie was from Moto a few weeks ago....:lol:

32 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Ive said it before and I will say it again.  I WILL BUY YOUR TICKET TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD YOU WANT TO GO LIVE.  GET THE FUCK OUT.  YOU FUCKING HALF BRAIN IMBRED TRAITOR!  Get out of here if its so bad!!!

He's such a dumbass ....wants to defund the police and the military.... we'll all sing in harmony while drinking a Coke fucking idiot

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

thank you bontz.         :bc:

AMERICA # 1         :saluting:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

No what’s clear is that A) You’re a dumbfuck B) His kneeling had nothing to do with the military C) It had everything to do with his belief that Law Enforcement targets black people unfairly and finally D) I don’t hate people in the miltary rather the way they are used and then pushed aside. Only a fucking idiot would think 20 year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were justified and moral.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No what’s clear is that A) You’re a dumbfuck B) His kneeling had nothing to do with the military C) It had everything to do with his belief that Law Enforcement targets black people unfairly and finally D) I don’t hate people in the miltary rather the way they are used and then pushed aside. Only a fucking idiot would think 20 year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were justified and moral.

Poor retarded Bontz. Just another faceless retarded dumbfuck in a pile of dumbfucks 

Wtf is wrong with Michigan? I get nothing but bad news, reviews and opinions about it.

It'd be none of my business, but they live right next door.

Like a crack family, with the pit bull and a yard full of junk.

21 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Wtf is wrong with Michigan? I get nothing but bad news, reviews and opinions about it.

It'd be none of my business, but they live right next door.

Like a crack family, with the pit bull and a yard full of junk.

Nothing wrong with the part where I live.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nothing wrong with the part where I live.🤷🏻

X2...... My area is great :dunno: 

Edited by Skidooski

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This just proves how fucking dumb you are, Karen Snacks.  I made no reference to any of the above points.  I was calling out your gay lover, White Claw Ben, for his incredible ability to set the bar even lower for the level of stupid on this site (which I didn't think was even possible).  Both of you, combined, add up to the IQ of a dead tree.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor retarded Bontz. Just another faceless retarded dumbfuck in a pile of dumbfucks 

Well, at least you're man enough to admit you're a dumbfuck :news:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

This just proves how fucking dumb you are, Karen Snacks.  I made no reference to any of the above points.  I was calling out your gay lover, White Claw Ben, for his incredible ability to set the bar even lower for the level of stupid on this site (which I didn't think was even possible).  Both of you, combined, add up to the IQ of a dead tree.

I’m the king of dumbfucks 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You mentioned my name and then blathered the same bullshit about hating on the military and law enforcement. Maybe you need to go back  and commiserate with that other flag waving fucktwaddle Patriot Phil The Shill.