Check your account email address ×

Love It…Good Move Harbaugh!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mentioned my name and then blathered the same bullshit about hating on the military and law enforcement. Maybe you need to go back  and commiserate with that other flag waving fucktwaddle Patriot Phil The Shill.

People with brains - The US just drone striked 38 kids and journalists.

The Bontzes - Yah ..well if you don’t like it I’ll buy you a plane ticket out. MERICA...we gotta fight them kids over there not here. Turn off the cnn fake news derrr and god bless the USA. Our brave cops and soldiers are heroes and keep us safe derrr

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mentioned my name and then blathered the same bullshit about hating on the military and law enforcement. Maybe you need to go back  and commiserate with that other flag waving fucktwaddle Patriot Phil The Shill.

It must really hurt your vagina, knowing people would likely prefer listening to Mr. Know It All than having to listen to your pathetic schtick.

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People with brains - The US just drone striked 38 kids and journalists.

The Bontzes - Yah ..well if you don’t like it I’ll buy you a plane ticket out. MERICA...we gotta fight them kids over there not here. Turn off the cnn fake news derrr and god bless the USA. Our brave cops and soldiers are heroes and keep us safe derrr

Derr .... Derrr .... "Kill yourself faggot"   How much bandwidth can you possibly waste, being as dumb as you are.

Just now, Bontz said:

Derr .... Derrr .... "Kill yourself faggot"   How much bandwidth can you possibly waste, being as dumb as you are.

I can go on making fun of absolute pieces of shit like you all fucking day. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It must really hurt your vagina, knowing people would likely prefer listening to Mr. Know It All than having to listen to your pathetic schtick.

Huh…then why are you here responding to me instead of hanging with him? 🤷🏻

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can go on making fun of absolute pieces of shit like you all fucking day. 

No you can't ... your fifth White Claw will make you pass out - which is likely due in the next hour or so.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No you can't ... your fifth White Claw will make you pass out - which is likely due in the next hour or so.

Talk about a pathetic schtick…holy fuck.🤣

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I drink beer....cause I’m a man. Keep your gay fantasies to yourself you stupid ass faggot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I drink beer....cause I’m a man. Keep your gay fantasies to yourself you stupid ass faggot