Check your account email address ×

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Laptop Laptop Laptop Laptop Laptop Laptop Laptop Laptop 

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump .... *your an idiot (*your = just for you)

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They had it for three years and now we see what they were trying to bury.

Not very bright are you.

I'd say there's about a 0.0005 chance that you're brighter than me, but don't worry, that's like a really really good chance. Really high odds. It's almost like a complement. 

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'd say there's about a 0.0005 chance that you're brighter than me, but don't worry, that's like a really really good chance. Really high odds. It's almost like a complement. 

I think there's a 100% probability that I'm much more educated and more successful than you.  Like, not even close.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think there's a 100% probability that I'm much more educated and more successful than you.  Like, not even close.

All this success, genius, inside information and this is how you choose to use it…amazing but I do feel blessed to be graced by your presence here.🙏🏻🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well if 100% is anything like 1 in 2,000, then yeah, totally.

I read briefly that Trump is getting backlash over this, now that Putin is killing WOMEN and CHILDREN.

Little fukkin kids being pushed down the road in strollers to try and get to the border of Poland, so they won't die!

KIDS!! Babies, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, year old KIDS, and this fuck face Trump is asking the bigger fuckface PUTIN for e-mails!!!

And you guys don't see anything wrong with TRUMP!! 

OK, I guess I'm a different guy than some of you guys. I don't look for fights, but I don't like guys that are bastards, and fought them for 20 years. 

Putin is a motherfukker, and so isn't his buddy, Trooper Donny Tough.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I read briefly that Trump is getting backlash over this, now that Putin is killing WOMEN and CHILDREN.

Little fukkin kids being pushed down the road in strollers to try and get to the border of Poland, so they won't die!

KIDS!! Babies, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, year old KIDS, and this fuck face Trump is asking the bigger fuckface PUTIN for e-mails!!!

And you guys don't see anything wrong with TRUMP!! 

OK, I guess I'm a different guy than some of you guys. I don't look for fights, but I don't like guys that are bastards, and fought them for 20 years. 

Putin is a motherfukker, and so isn't his buddy, Trooper Donny Tough.  

Why is Trump getting backlash ...he isn't in charge of this.... and we never be in this position if he was still in charge

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why is Trump getting backlash ...he isn't in charge of this.... and we never be in this position if he was still in charge

People are pissed that he's even asking Putin for dirt on Bidens, considering what Putin is doing to KIDS IN STROLLERS.  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

People are pissed that he's even asking Putin for dirt on Bidens, considering what Putin is doing to KIDS IN STROLLERS.  

He'd get backlash no matter when or what he asks.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I dont think sticking a glow stick up your ass counts for IQ points so sit back down in the corner sunshine.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He'd get backlash no matter when or what he asks.

His priorities are a bit misplaced. 4 million people are now displaced in Ukraine with civilians being killed daily. While the entire western world is asking Putin to GTFO, he’s instead asking him for emails.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

His priorities are a bit misplaced. 4 million people are now displaced in Ukraine with civilians being killed daily. While the entire western world is asking Putin to GTFO, he’s instead asking him for emails.

Did he actually ask Putin directly for iinfo or emails?....or did he just mention it during one of his interviews?....... in which he is right in his thinking that Russia and USA are not on the best of terms now and it would be the right time to Spill the Beans.... on the prez that called for his undoing and regime change.....

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You missed the heavy sarcasm and 0.0005 reference? :dunno:

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think he realizes you can't back up your shit.

Carry on ladies....

1 hour ago, Snake said:

2 idiots fighting over who is the smarter idiot.

We have officially become HCS....

no shit

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You missed the heavy sarcasm and 0.0005 reference? :dunno:

all one has to do is look at the join dates and then it becomes clear who the idiots are, you Hard Core Karens rejects give yourselves waaaaaaaay to much credit for being intelligent 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That My pillow guy was successful for a while. You sound about as smart as him at the moment. 

47 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

no shit

all one has to do is look at the join dates and then it becomes clear who the idiots are, you Hard Core Karens rejects give yourselves waaaaaaaay to much credit for being intelligent 

Thanks for accepting us. :thumbsup: