Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock....Bad Reputation

Just now, steve from amherst said:

One line and I could never understand how anyone could do the shit.

I witnessed too many good guys go down the shitter with that stuff. One day they're rolling joints, playing frisbee on a hilltop while listening to REO Speedwagan, next day they're dancing disco with goldfish swimming in their transparent, platform shoes. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Never touched that shit in the "70's. Jose Cuervo, fine columbian, shrooms, LSD, and an occasional Miller High Life for life giving hydration.  

Shrooms & Lsd was a lot of fun times ...!

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

One line and I could never understand how anyone could do the shit.

I had the opposite. I could see how people could like it a lot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I had the opposite. I could see how people could like it a lot

Yes to both!  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same here. did 1 line of crank in high school and thought it was disgusting. But early 80's , ya couldn't open a door wiithout slamming into someone doing a line of blow.

I remember in like 81 going to Walden pond in Concord mass ( the thoreau hangout ) Had a beach there . So many people blowing lines ya could smell the shit.

Yup, the 80s, all us middle class nerds were doing it.  8 of us all went to Aspen for a week back in 88, buddy who worked in the currency markets in NYC brought out an oz. of blow, we were passing around a bullet in mid flight, you could hear this whistling noise everytime someone took a snort, up and down the aisles.  :lol:  I didn't think we would have enough, so I brought a spare 8 ball.  That week pretty much cured me of that shit.  We didn't sleep for 2 days.  Its bad shit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yes to both!  :lol: 

One little line & would be rolling for a couple hours. Was great for bar or parties. Vs coke ...always doing rails & hard to do at bars or parties. Only did a handful of times twenty years ago & then said - better get away from that stuff, because it was too good.

Way cheaper too btw. Half g would be all night for two people ...Vs a 1/16 or an 1/8 for two people with coke. 

Both options ...gets panties off & the bitches want it for hours. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

One little line & would be rolling for a couple hours. Was great for bar or parties. Vs coke ...always doing rails & hard to do at bars or parties. Only did a handful of times twenty years ago & then said - better get away from that stuff, because it was too good.

Way cheaper too btw. Half g would be all night for two people ...Vs a 1/16 or an 1/8 for two people with coke. 

Both options ...gets panties off & the bitches want it for hours. 

Ooops, I was referring to Coke and Shrooms. Never touched meth but spent a small fortune on coke when I was younger and had some wild times.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup, the 80s, all us middle class nerds were doing it.  8 of us all went to Aspen for a week back in 88, buddy who worked in the currency markets in NYC brought out an oz. of blow, we were passing around a bullet in mid flight, you could hear this whistling noise everytime someone took a snort, up and down the aisles.  :lol:  I didn't think we would have enough, so I brought a spare 8 ball.  That week pretty much cured me of that shit.  We didn't sleep for 2 days.  Its bad shit.

Pretty cool how people used to fly & carry party supplies along back in the day. 

A navy seal I used to work with - pure crazy mofo. He dealt on the side. Went to his place to get some one time. He says let's go in this room to do a couple rails & I'm like - yah sure. Well his really hot wife is doing some too in there with us. He goes out of room for something...& she does the Sharon Stone move to me - but a longer twat view under her skirt. I didn't know wtf to do :lol: ...He then comes back in. I never said anything & exited shortly after. This dude was a trained killer ...& the type that you don't want to piss off. I still to this day wonder if they were swingers ...or :dunno: :lol:

Damn was she hot tho. Looked liked the chic that did that walked like an Egyptian song. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ooops, I was referring to Coke and Shrooms. Never touched meth but spent a small fortune on coke when I was younger and had some wild times.

Shrooms were a blast too. I'd do them now again in the right setting.  Haven't done coke in 10 yrs plus...sounds fun at times, but I'm done with that. I think anyway  ... :lol:

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Crank ?

Yah. Did it a small handful of times. All wild crazy fun nights ...must have been mid to late 90s

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

susanna-hoffs_then.jpg

Yessir ...hot AF!

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Pretty cool how people used to fly & carry party supplies along back in the day. 

A navy seal I used to work with - pure crazy mofo. He dealt on the side. Went to his place to get some one time. He says let's go in this room to do a couple rails & I'm like - yah sure. Well his really hot wife is doing some too in there with us. He goes out of room for something...& she does the Sharon Stone move to me - but a longer twat view under her skirt. I didn't know wtf to do :lol: ...He then comes back in. I never said anything & exited shortly after. This dude was a trained killer ...& the type that you don't want to piss off. I still to this day wonder if they were swingers ...or :dunno: :lol:

Damn was she hot tho. Looked liked the chic that did that walked like an Egyptian song. 

You should have done the credit card finger slide right up her snapper, then licked your finger.  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

susanna-hoffs_then.jpg

I've fucked her at least a half dozen times in my dreams  :lol: 

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

let her shit on my chest to watch her asshole pucker. yummy!

I don't know about all that - but she's hot AF for sure :lol:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You should have done the credit card finger slide right up her snapper, then licked your finger.  :lol: 

I've fucked her at least a half dozen times in my dreams  :lol: 

I wanted too :lol: ...This dude was cool, but a psycho as well. Had guns laying on tables, leaning against walls & all over in there. He was in the Grenada rescue deal while a Seal - sorta cool.

He'd probably tell ya to fuck her- then shoot ya in the back of the head if ya did her too good :lol:

I sparred with him once, late night at a party - was a draw. So could have held my own in that sense anyway. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Shrooms were a blast too. I'd do them now again in the right setting.  Haven't done coke in 10 yrs plus...sounds fun at times, but I'm done with that. I think anyway  ... :lol:

Yah. Did it a small handful of times. All wild crazy fun nights ...must have been mid to late 90s

Yessir ...hot 

Bud just got back from a helicopter ski weekend in BC he brought back 1,/2 Oz he bought over the counter in Vancouver.  Guess 2 diff pot stores he went to sold them .

Think Oregon is the only leagal place to get them in the US . 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bud just got back from a helicopter ski weekend in BC he brought back 1,/2 Oz he bought over the counter in Vancouver.  Guess 2 diff pot stores he went to sold them .

Think Oregon is the only leagal place to get them in the US . 

Detroit decriminalized shrooms recently and they are coming available more and more........allegedly  :news:    :lol:  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Detroit decriminalized shrooms recently and they are coming available more and more........allegedly  :news:    :lol:  

I ate 2 caps at a concert wend night . Prob should have had a few more but it had been decades from the last time I chewed up some Shrooms and I knew I had a 50 min drive after the show. But that did not stop me from dabbing in to the live resin like it was my job lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I had the opposite. I could see how people could like it a lot. 

Did crank a few times  years ago with my buddies...we turned into non-stop blubbering idiots, couldn't get a word in edgewise. Nobody would shut up. Could see how it can be addicting.

Will still do an occasional line of coke  on rare occasions when Im with a certain friend....but at my age, gotta watch the ticker a little bit and it's maybe once or twice a year.:lol:

I grew my own shrooms a few years ago and they still had the magic touch from years past really enjoyed them....still have quite a few left. Probably not any good anymore...gotta be at least 3 years old  but I have kept them in a dark closet with a sealed lid and silicate...so might try a few grams sometime in the near future:dunno:....

Hey, you're only as old as you let yourself be

1648322020077614343257.jpg

He's right.
Not getting canceled, at least not around here. 
Sells out 6 shows in a row at our large amphitheater.  Not another performer out there who could come close to pulling that off. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, everywhere now. Not the goopy shit ones you would have to gag down. Micro dosing shrooms is the new rage.  Buddy talked me into splitting one , when we went out to eat a couple weeks ago.  First time in like 30 years.  Wasn’t bad.  Up for about an hour and leveled off into just a good buzz. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, everywhere now. Not the goopy shit ones you would have to gag down. Micro dosing shrooms is the new rage.  Buddy talked me into splitting one , when we went out to eat a couple weeks ago.  First time in like 30 years.  Wasn’t bad.  Up for about an hour and leveled off into just a good buzz. 

They sell psilocybin in chocolate bars now... similar to THC in gummy bears..

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never had those. Is that the cow pie one lol? Always just had the dehydrated gold caps. Chew a handful up and wash it down

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I ate 2 caps at a concert wend night . Prob should have had a few more but it had been decades from the last time I chewed up some Shrooms and I knew I had a 50 min drive after the show. But that did not stop me from dabbing in to the live resin like it was my job lol

The days of splitting a quarter with a bud and laughing our asses off all night are in the past  :lol: