Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock....Bad Reputation

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They sell psilocybin in chocolate bars now... similar to THC in gummy bears..

I did see those. My son brought a box from California. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Never had those. Is that the cow pie one lol? Always just had the dehydrated gold caps. Chew a handful up and wash it down

Omg ….they were awful!   Tripped out hard on them.  We used to put them on Macdonald hamburgers to try hide the taste, but they were still nasty. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Bud just got back from a helicopter ski weekend in BC he brought back 1,/2 Oz he bought over the counter in Vancouver.  Guess 2 diff pot stores he went to sold them .

Think Oregon is the only leagal place to get them in the US . 

We can order shrooms online in Canada now,,,lots of options. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

63 and still hot as hell.👍🏼

BTW I’ve been to three Kid Rock shows….they were all damn good.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bud just got back from a helicopter ski weekend in BC he brought back 1,/2 Oz he bought over the counter in Vancouver.  Guess 2 diff pot stores he went to sold them .

Think Oregon is the only leagal place to get them in the US . 

Styling :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Did crank a few times  years ago with my buddies...we turned into non-stop blubbering idiots, couldn't get a word in edgewise. Nobody would shut up. Could see how it can be addicting.

Will still do an occasional line of coke  on rare occasions when Im with a certain friend....but at my age, gotta watch the ticker a little bit and it's maybe once or twice a year.:lol:

I grew my own shrooms a few years ago and they still had the magic touch from years past really enjoyed them....still have quite a few left. Probably not any good anymore...gotta be at least 3 years old  but I have kept them in a dark closet with a sealed lid and silicate...so might try a few grams sometime in the near future:dunno:....

Hey, you're only as old as you let yourself be

1648322020077614343257.jpg

We had a blast. Play horseshoes, ping ping, foosball ...out drag racing cars at 3 am etc etc :lol:

One thing I thought of is now, a person would have to worry about that fucked up fentanyl mixed in with coke :dunno:

Was always nice having a huge bolder left over the next day. Get stuff done like a mofo then lol ...

Shrooms probably still good I bet. You'd be able to see if any mold on em :dunno:

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How old would she be? still not bad

She looks good to me still. I'd try judge Jeanine out ... & she's in her 70s :lol:

15 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Styling :thumbsup:

We had a blast. Play horseshoes, ping ping, foosball ...out drag racing cars at 3 am etc etc :lol:

One thing I thought of is now, a person would have to worry about that fucked up fentanyl mixed in with coke :dunno:

Was always nice having a huge bolder left over the next day. Get stuff done like a mofo then lol ...

Shrooms probably still good I bet. You'd be able to see if any mold on em :dunno:

She looks good to me still. I'd try judge Jeanine out ... & she's in her 70s :lol:

Yeah...fentanyl is definitely a concern, but my buddy gets it from the same Source every time and has usually dipped into it a couple times without keeling over before I get into it.:lol:and like I said, it is a very rare occurrence for me these days anyway.

I don't think the mold would be any problem with the shrooms... but from what I've read, the psilocybin breaks down and they just become weaker.....usually within a years time. Normally 2 grams is a perfect buzz for me, can still remain coherent and carry on a normal conversation while enjoying enhanced color and maybe a few things melting and moving.:thumbsup: Might try making a tea with what I have left....supposedly hits you faster, can drink a little at a time to see if they still work and I think that would eliminate any possible mold issues.

Im right there with ya when it comes to Milfs and Gilfs(grandma)...:bc:...jus give me a pretty face and tits not quite to the floor and Im happy..:ylsuper:

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...fentanyl is definitely a concern, but my buddy gets it from the same Source every time and has usually dipped into it a couple times without keeling over before I get into it.:lol:and like I said, it is a very rare occurrence for me these days anyway.

I don't think the mold would be any problem with the shrooms... but from what I've read, the psilocybin breaks down and they just become weaker.....usually within a years time. Normally 2 grams is a perfect buzz for me, can still remain coherent and carry on a normal conversation while enjoying enhanced color and maybe a few things melting and moving.:thumbsup: Might try making a tea with what I have left....supposedly hits you faster, can drink a little at a time to see if they still work and I think that would eliminate any possible mold issues.

Im right there with ya when it comes to Milfs and Gilfs(grandma)...:bc:...jus give me a pretty face and tits not quite to the floor and Im happy..:ylsuper:

A good bud always had huge bolders lol. I hate to, but I stay away from him for the most part, because it will be hard to resist when he lays some out. Then if I do a couple- might as well grab a ball & make a night of it :lol:

Not too big of a deal then - just add to the quantity. Were they easy to grow? That's cool when you can get the right amount dialed in like that. Nice buzz- but still functional & nobody knows the difference  :bc:

I like em all ages tbh. I had a couple hot AF older cougars in my younger day. They were better than the young chics in every aspect - except the bod not as tight. But they could make up for that in other ways :bc:

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A good bud always had huge bolders lol. I hate to, but I stay away from him for the most part, because it will be hard to resist when he lays some out. Then if I do a couple- might as well grab a ball & make a night of it :lol:

Not too big of a deal then - just add to the quantity. Were they easy to grow? That's cool when you can get the right amount dialed in like that. Nice buzz- but still functional & nobody knows the difference  :bc:

I like em all ages tbh. I had a couple hot AF older cougars in my younger day. They were better than the young chics in every aspect - except the bod not as tight. But they could make up for that in other ways :bc:

Yeah....once I get together with that friend of mine and have a few beers..the lines start to flow. But everything is in moderation for the most part.....even he doesn't partake very often anymore. 

The shrooms were very easy to grow providing you follow the instructions in kit to a tee....hardest part is the very beginning and keeping everything sterile when injecting the spores. That makes or breaks it. Was actually quite interesting and fun to grow them.:bc:

• Like 1