Check your account email address ×

Krazy little crappers

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Never, not even a speeding ticket, although I was pulled over while going 115 once, but somehow didn’t get me on radar.

I forgot one, got a $23 ticket for burning rubber in 1969.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, been cuffed many times. Was nothing more then a respectfull event on all sides. 

MANY TIMES!!! LMMFAO!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone here ever had any serious run ins with cops?

Yes...had many serious run ins when I was younger and stupid....always my fault and usually involved alcohol.   I have the highest respect for law enforcement now and dealing with assholes like me. It can't be easy.

Sure there are a few bad apples, just like in every occupation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes...had many serious run ins when I was younger and stupid....always my fault and usually involved alcohol.   I have the highest respect for law enforcement now and dealing with assholes like me. It can't be easy.

Sure there are a few bad apples, just like in every occupation.

A few bad apples :lol: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A few bad apples :lol: 

Sorry dude I believe in facts ..you can carry on in your fantasy world thinking 80% are bad apples....... because I'm sure that's what BLM is telling you.:flush:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry dude I believe in facts ..you can carry on in your fantasy world thinking 80% are bad apples....... because I'm sure that's what BLM is telling you.:flush:

The profession is trash and it’s filled with fucking wife beating low Iq assholes who are just out to fuck people over 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The profession is trash and it’s filled with fucking wife beating low Iq assholes who are just out to fuck people over 

I certainly wouldn't want their job... and the ones that I've gotten to know on my old work route we're pretty cool actually. 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I certainly wouldn't want their job... and the ones that I've gotten to know on my old work route we're pretty cool actually. 

I wouldn’t want their job either. Because I’m not a hypocritical lying asshole 

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, been cuffed many times. Was nothing more then a respectfull event on all sides. 

The last time I was arrested in my mid 20's they didn't even cuff me. Small town,,I knew the cops since I was 7-8 years old. They just told me I was under arrest and we had a friendly chat walking to the car,,,even held the door open for me :lol:. Got the paperwork done and they drove me home.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same.  Don't want any trouble with law enforcement.  

My 32 year old S+W 9 mm has a shorter barrel and is all metal.  Good size for CC, but I'm just not up to that right now.

There's a private range about a half mile from here as the crow flies, some days sounds like a fucking war zone in the back yard.  I have shot a couple blasts from my base model Mossberg, but I don't trust any of the random Karens in the neighborhood to call the cops on me.  :lol: 

i have a 350 remington magnum that will rouse every karen in earshot. thing is a cannon , rocks your shoulder pretty good too. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

This all law enforcement is trash, all politicians are trash isn't going to serve you well dude.  Not all.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

8C0B352B-9C03-4921-868C-60AC5FF2AD68.gif.7411a4d2aab419cfe905744bb847f2a4.gif

Long story but i had just moved in my house....A friend wanted to party and I didnt want to. I had just went thru a bad break up. So in a nut shell, he kept calling my phone and harassing me about partying.  I kept saying no! So unknown to me he contacted the police telling them he thought I was depressed and had a gun in the house. So now its late and I have to work in the A.M. so phone rings again, probably 30-40th time that night. Picked up the phone, said "Scot I have to work in the morning, leave me alone, if you don't come 2 my house and I'll put 2 in your head" Few minutes later my Ex called crying. I said WTF is going on, she said hang up and answer the next call, it will be the police. OH FUCK! Hung up took the next call.....yes it was the police. She said go downstairs, hands in the air turn on front porch light, that will alert them your coming out in peace!!! Peace WTF is going on! So I did what she said, unlocked my door, stepped out on front porch with my boxers only on. Those fucking swat guys dropped from the tree, behind the bushes, out of no where. Threw me on ground, cuffed me, then stood me up....Asked me about a firearm, said yes there is 1 in a safe downstairs in many pieces, I had been cleaning it and put it away in pieces. So here we go 2 swat guys behind me 1 forward 1 backward going down stairs...1 in back of me, 2 big swat style guns to my head. I'm thinking WTF. down we go to basement and they ask me to open my safe. So here we go...im shaking like a fucking leaf in a tornado! 2 swat guns on the safe 1 still on me...As soon as I put in combo and turned the handle, they were yelling...SLOW SLOW...I though, what the hell u think a midget is gonna jump out! Got it open, there response was priceless.."thats it!!!!" So out we went into a cop car and to the hospital. The rest was a cluster fuck of a night. Needless to say they couldn't pin anything on me, I didn't do anything wrong. So what did I learn????? Pay attention to your called ID! The phone calI got I thought was Scot, was an officer, so I did get hit with threatening an officer, which was later dropped....Also they trashed my house looking for more weapons, I got them for that also, illegal search. The original call that went to the police was "my buddy is depressed has a high power rifle not sure what he will do" You dumb fuck! Swat was everywhere! On top of my garage, in my neighbors homes (told my neighbors go to your basements!) climbed in there windows, made a fucking mess with mud and dirt! On top of 2 homes across the street. It was crazy. When I had the police on the phone and I came downstairs, I had went into my kitchen, it was dark. I said is this a joke Scot is pulling. Lady on the phone said no go to your rear window. I did, laser sights on my chest. I knew what that was and complied......2 years after the event, I'm sitting in a bar, Scot comes walking in sees me and turns around walks right back out.....smart man.......A lot more details but in a nut shell.....swat was here!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Expand  

Long story but i had just moved in my house....A friend wanted to party and I didnt want to. I had just went thru a bad break up. So in a nut shell, he kept calling my phone and harassing me about partying.  I kept saying no! So unknown to me he contacted the police telling them he thought I was depressed and had a gun in the house. So now its late and I have to work in the A.M. so phone rings again, probably 30-40th time that night. Picked up the phone, said "Scot I have to work in the morning, leave me alone, if you don't come 2 my house and I'll put 2 in your head" Few minutes later my Ex called crying. I said WTF is going on, she said hang up and answer the next call, it will be the police. OH FUCK! Hung up took the next call.....yes it was the police. She said go downstairs, hands in the air turn on front porch light, that will alert them your coming out in peace!!! Peace WTF is going on! So I did what she said, unlocked my door, stepped out on front porch with my boxers only on. Those fucking swat guys dropped from the tree, behind the bushes, out of no where. Threw me on ground, cuffed me, then stood me up....Asked me about a firearm, said yes there is 1 in a safe downstairs in many pieces, I had been cleaning it and put it away in pieces. So here we go 2 swat guys behind me 1 forward 1 backward going down stairs...1 in back of me, 2 big swat style guns to my head. I'm thinking WTF. down we go to basement and they ask me to open my safe. So here we go...im shaking like a fucking leaf in a tornado! 2 swat guns on the safe 1 still on me...As soon as I put in combo and turned the handle, they were yelling...SLOW SLOW...I though, what the hell u think a midget is gonna jump out! Got it open, there response was priceless.."thats it!!!!" So out we went into a cop car and to the hospital. The rest was a cluster fuck of a night. Needless to say they couldn't pin anything on me, I didn't do anything wrong. So what did I learn????? Pay attention to your called ID! The phone calI got I thought was Scot, was an officer, so I did get hit with threatening an officer, which was later dropped....Also they trashed my house looking for more weapons, I got them for that also, illegal search. The original call that went to the police was "my buddy is depressed has a high power rifle not sure what he will do" You dumb fuck! Swat was everywhere! On top of my garage, in my neighbors homes (told my neighbors go to your basements!) climbed in there windows, made a fucking mess with mud and dirt! On top of 2 homes across the street. It was crazy. When I had the police on the phone and I came downstairs, I had went into my kitchen, it was dark. I said is this a joke Scot is pulling. Lady on the phone said no go to your rear window. I did, laser sights on my chest. I knew what that was and complied......2 years after the event, I'm sitting in a bar, Scot comes walking in sees me and turns around walks right back out.....smart man.......A lot more details but in a nut shell.....swat was here!

3 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:
  1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Expand  

That's CRAZY!! And scary,,,wow. Glad you stayed calm.

4 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Good god...A) your buddy is an idiot B) glad you survived that C) What a ridiculous and over the top response from the cops...WTF

• Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 11:13 PM, DriftBusta said:

This all law enforcement is trash, all politicians are trash isn't going to serve you well dude.  Not all.

all politicians are trash thogh.  Cops IMO must suffer some lashback for protecting the weak and incompetent.  just like other public worker union jobs that do so. 

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

all politicians are trash thogh.  Cops IMO must suffer some lashback for protecting the weak and incompetent.  just like other public worker union jobs that do so. 

I beleive some get in there expecting to do some good. Dosnt take long untill they learn how to play the game. Then on they are toast.