Check your account email address ×

No More Namby Pamby Wussy Pussy Stuff

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

These guys will post with a straight face that nobody supports her but then insist that people who don't like Trump are definitely Biden supporters. :lol:

Dumbest fucking cult on the planet 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’s another one of your girls. :lol: 

She's not the brightest, but I'd take her in a second over the current top 3. 

She was hot in her day - most will admit that I would think.?

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said nobody supports her and then immediately quoted someone supporting her. You are that god damned retarded 

People support her, as she has pro American views & seems like a good person. Nobody supports her as a president. Let's not be a pouts & over think it Benny boy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you responded…tamp it down Woolie…at your age you only have a finite number of them left.🤣👍🏼

You smoked and drank most of your life and are in your mid 50s….I’ll outlive your sad sack ass.  :lol: 

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your girl is back!

no yers!

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Don't cry because you went full in with the grade school retard team ...& then got swatted across the face by the best kickball player on the playground. 

Kickball to the dome.  I can still hear the noise that makes   :lol:  :owned:  

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just admit that you would rather have some faggot teabagging you.

:owned:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

These guys will post with a straight face that nobody supports her but then insist that people who don't like Trump are definitely Biden supporters. :lol:

I’m above it all!  I support Jo Jorgantooth!!!   Arrfgggh….oh…..that got us Biden.

Yes.  Pragmatism.  Lesser of the evils.  Call it what you want l.  But quit acting like you guys have it all figured out.  :news: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You smoked and drank most of your life and are in your mid 50s….I’ll outlive your sad sack ass.  :lol: 

no yers!

Kickball to the dome.  I can still hear the noise that makes   :lol:  :owned:  

:owned:

I’m above it all!  I support Jo Jorgantooth!!!   Arrfgggh….oh…..that got us Biden.

Yes.  Pragmatism.  Lesser of the evils.  Call it what you want l.  But quit acting like you guys have it all figured out.  :news: 

Yah...that attitude has served us amazingly well so far.

No it's the guys who rattle on about lesser of evils, wasted votes, third party, etc. who think they have it all figured out. 

Just support who you support and don't use shitty justifications. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

No it's the guys who rattle on about lesser of evils, wasted votes, third party, etc. who think they have it all figured out. 

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BIDEN IF YOU VOTED 3rd PARTY DERRRRR

Anyone know what office she's thinking of running for? She would suck as president i think but wouldn't be bad in a different spot. Sure she's said some dumb stuff, but imo her and trump are what politics should be in this country. Ordinary people/ business people that get elected, serve their country then leave office and go back to their lives/ businesses. No more career politicians that citizens put on a pedestal as the best and brightest when most are far from it. Term limits would eliminate most of the corruption and give the ability for the average person not the career politicians to make a difference. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You said nobody supports her and then immediately quoted someone supporting her. You are that god damned retarded 

Read my post...I called her a dumb hockey mom, that beat Biden in a debate. It really was a statement about Biden. 

That said, I would still hit it.

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Read my post...I called her a dumb hockey mom, that beat Biden in a debate. It really was a statement about Biden. 

That said, I would still hit it.

Well any person who can read a teleprompter of prepared remarks would have won that debate. Biden’s positions were indefensible. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I do exactly that.  Then I listen to all you sideline holier than thou chippers who shit on all of us.  Just like you’re doing right now.   :lol: 

No DERRRRRRRR!

Remember when you said you didn't care for her but every time someone disparaged her you mysteriously popped up with a retort? Ya me neither! LOL

• Haha 2

Conversation

7LyTBbgC_x96.jpg

More importantly— Ashley Biden is the SECOND person in the Biden family that has made incestuous sexual allegations. Do not forget about Hunter’s lap top and the text messages about his niece. These are accounts DIRECTLY FROM the Biden family. Not conspiracies.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Remember when you said you didn't care for her but every time someone disparaged her you mysteriously popped up with a retort? Ya me neither! LOL

Well yeah, cuz I don’t virtue signal or need any affirmation from dingleberries.  Most of all I don’t shit on people who are on my side.  Hello?!