Check your account email address ×

Hunter Bio Firm Parrnered With Ukraine and Obama Defense

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

All bullshit animosity between us aside Jim, nothing in this laptop is beyond something the Bidens would do. I know you hate Trump and that is fine, everyone has an opinion, you have yours. But try not to let that cloud what is going on here and what it involves.

This isn't little stuff, this is real deal. It seems as time goes by, more is proven true and nothing in it is proven false.

Let's get together on this thing and show we all believe what we say about getting the dirtbags out of Washington.

Okay, sarcasm filter is back off now...

I just don’t believe anyone is going to pay when it relates to Washington’s underbelly. There are no party’s when it comes to the self dealing and nobody has done anything more than pay us lip service for decades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just don’t believe anyone is going to pay when it relates to Washington’s underbelly. There are no party’s when it comes to the self dealing and nobody has done anything more than pay us lip service for decades.

Ben do you like beer?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Ben do you like beer?

I love beer and I hate corrupt trash like the Biden’s. Those things are not mutually exclusive. The laptop is real and it’s filled with corruption and had the entire world not run cover for the Biden’s he would not have won. How’s that MC. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I love beer and I hate corrupt trash like the Biden’s. Those things are not mutually exclusive. The laptop is real and it’s filled with corruption and had the entire world not run cover for the Biden’s he would not have won. How’s that MC. 

Your now qualified to be a SCJ

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Russia This Russia that.. no one cares..  except lunatics like you 

Well....we can’t compare the two. Russian collusion was a 100% fabricated hoax and the laptop is in fact real and contains massive corruption 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How about the Washington Post.  Does that make the cut for you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/03/27/mainstream-media-disinformation-hunter-biden/

Do you realize that is an opinion piece?  I seem to recall you shitting on someone for putting an opinion piece forward as News. But in typical hypocritical fashion you are fine with it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where's the laptop mr fbi?

Simply amazing how hard they are trying to cover this up

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you realize that is an opinion piece?  I seem to recall you shitting on someone for putting an opinion piece forward as News. But in typical hypocritical fashion you are fine with it. 

What do believe is the truth?

I gotta hear this.:lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven’t seen a news story about the bio weapons from any credible site. 

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC etc?

The ones who haven't ,mentioned Hunter Biden in.... (checks notes)... 259 days?

No wonder you are so far behind... :lol:

Shortly after The New York Times quietly admitted that Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate even though it was smeared as “disinformation” to protect then-candidate Joe Biden during the 2020 election, Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released bombshell receipts showing Hunter received payments from foreign oligarchs that further reveal “the extent to which President Biden might be — and almost certainly is — compromised.”

According to the documents obtained by the senators, energy company CEFC, “an arm of the Chinese Government,” paid Wells Fargo Clearing Services $100,000 and designated “further credit to Owasco,” Hunter’s firm.

Grassley-Testimony-Exhibit-A-1024x152.pn

“There’s no middle man in this transaction. This is $100,000 from what is effectively an arm of the communist Chinese government direct to Hunter Biden,” Grassley said on the Senate floor on Monday. “To the liberal media and my Democratic colleagues: Is this official bank document Russian disinformation?”

Grassley-Testimony-Exhibit-B.png

“Bank records like this piece of evidence are pretty hard to deny and sweep under the rug. Our reports were chocked full of irrefutable evidence like this. And yet, the media buried those details, in an attempt to keep it hidden from the American people,” Johnson added in his testimony.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/29/senators-release-receipts-showing-direct-payments-from-foreign-oligarchs-to-hunter-biden/

If one of Trumps near brain dead sons had taken $100k directly from a Chinese state owned firm the media would have run with it for weeks on end. Fuck it might have been enough for NY state AG and special councils and Bob Mueller and the whole fucking world to be set on fire.

Not a peep now that’s it’s Hunter though 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Snake said:

Shortly after The New York Times quietly admitted that Hunter Biden’s laptop is legitimate even though it was smeared as “disinformation” to protect then-candidate Joe Biden during the 2020 election, Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released bombshell receipts showing Hunter received payments from foreign oligarchs that further reveal “the extent to which President Biden might be — and almost certainly is — compromised.”

According to the documents obtained by the senators, energy company CEFC, “an arm of the Chinese Government,” paid Wells Fargo Clearing Services $100,000 and designated “further credit to Owasco,” Hunter’s firm.

“There’s no middle man in this transaction. This is $100,000 from what is effectively an arm of the communist Chinese government direct to Hunter Biden,” Grassley said on the Senate floor on Monday. “To the liberal media and my Democratic colleagues: Is this official bank document Russian disinformation?”

“Bank records like this piece of evidence are pretty hard to deny and sweep under the rug. Our reports were chocked full of irrefutable evidence like this. And yet, the media buried those details, in an attempt to keep it hidden from the American people,” Johnson added in his testimony.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/29/senators-release-receipts-showing-direct-payments-from-foreign-oligarchs-to-hunter-biden/

What did the New York Times admit? That hunter had a laptop or that all the right wing conspiracy sites were right about the content?  Seems like a huge difference to me. 

Pretending to quote the New York Times while quoting from a bullshit site like the federalist doesn’t lend any credibility to your view. 

A63A0FC0-00FB-4FEF-AAC6-EDF59A78B3F5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The issue I have with Grassy and Johnson is that Jack Maxey gave them the laptop on July 2021.  They did nothing with it until now, when he started calling them out to resign.  Maybe that's what it takes.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The issue I have with Grassy and Johnson is that Jack Maxey gave them the laptop on July 2021.  They did nothing with it until now, when he started calling them out to resign.  Maybe that's what it takes.

They're all members of the good old boys club. 

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where's the laptop mr fbi?

That just blows me away, that we are to accept shit like this.  Heads need to roll at the FBI, DOJ, NSA, etc., bigtime.

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Matt Gaetz???   Another Republican golden boy. Will he be surrendering his laptop and iPhone?

Why, are they under subpoena or something?  Lets stay on topic.  Hunter BIden and his father are compromised and have sold influence for money.  They should be in jail.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What did the New York Times admit? That hunter had a laptop or that all the right wing conspiracy sites were right about the content?  Seems like a huge difference to me. 

Pretending to quote the New York Times while quoting from a bullshit site like the federalist doesn’t lend any credibility to your view. 

A63A0FC0-00FB-4FEF-AAC6-EDF59A78B3F5.jpeg

Quit using corrupt media rating sites and do your own research.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That just blows me away, that we are to accept shit like this.  Heads need to roll at the FBI, DOJ, NSA, etc., bigtime.

Why, are they under subpoena or something?  Lets stay on topic.  Hunter BIden and his father are compromised and have sold influence for money.  They should be in jail.

Quit using corrupt media rating sites and do your own research.

Heads needed to roll there when we found out they were violating the rights of free citizens en masse. You didn’t care then though and the only reason you care now is because it’s a democrat. The spying on us illegally is 1000x worse than this laptop

Edited by f7ben