Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers best friend.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I had an injection in my knee three years ago. Inflammation formed a Baker cyst on the backside. One injection cleared everything up. I've had no problems with the knee since. Hopefully this will be a repeat. 

That the same knee you hurt that time you rolled your ProX going 25 mph in a straight line and my dad gave you a trailside ligament exam? Lol that was funny 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

That the same knee you hurt that time you rolled your ProX going 25 mph in a straight line and my dad gave you a trailside ligament exam? Lol that was funny 

You guys go back a ways  :bc: 

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

The Ghost of Crashes past,,,,,:lol: never let em forget :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You guys go back a ways  :bc: 

Known Greg as long as I've known you SRXFreak!  1997!  Fucking Mikael Sterner never sent me my sledding.com hat!  Shame we've never met in person.  I was 18 when I met you bozos on sledding.com.  That was 25 years ago!  Fuck are we old?!

Edited by Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Knock on wood, all those years of racing mx, my shoulders are mint.  Knees and feet are another story.  Knees are loose.  I also have a neuropathy condition, non diabetic related, just seems like no cure.  Gabapentin barely touches it. Getting old.  Yay.  :lol: 

What are you the only mx racer without a broken collar bone? 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

That was not a good day. Pulled my left hip flexor. Hurt like a bitch for a few days. Remember when you took out your dad? That was a weekend ride cut short. Lots of great stories. Especially the epic sticks out west in the deep. 

• Like 1