Check your account email address ×

Plugs the pussy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pfffttt...nothing to see here...

Trump Cares More About His Friendship With Kim Jong-Un Than North Korea's Missile Tests

"I have no problem," the president has said multiple times about North Korea's missile tests, which are very much a problem.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Perfect pair.😂
Glad we all agree that the missile tests are no biggie.👊🏻

Plugs is a pussy

The whole world knows this.

sbyl

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Plugs is a pussy

sbyl

Doesn’t bother me what the world thinks...that’s the new standard which started in 2016.👊🏻🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Plugs is a pussy

sbyl

Donald Trump sent three Carriers Strike Groups to the Western Pacific then he went on a tour of Asia. "Singapore-based military expert Tim Huxley said the presence of the U.S. carriers still sent an unmistakable message, with each one carrying 70-odd aircraft. “Beyond the capability to project military power at great range, their ability to project political and psychological power is arguably unmatched, and we are seeing that play out,” said Huxley, of the International Institute for Strategic Studies."

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

June 16 2020 NK blows up building in SK, maybe not as quiet as some like to believe.

Lil Kim launched them during Trumps first year in office...no sense in telling those that think Trump is a modern day Patton.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lil Kim launched them during Trumps first year in office...no sense in telling those that think Trump is a modern day Patton.

Or how he let Turkey run the US out like a thief in the night.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was certainly more resolute and clear in his positions than the dementia addled panty waist we have "in charge" now.  Go Jo Jorgensen.  Pfft.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He was certainly more resolute and clear in his positions than the dementia addled panty waist we have "in charge" now.  Go Jo Jorgensen.  Pfft.

Damn…that Jo Jorgensen thing sure bothers you and MoeMoe and I agree that Trump was very clear and resolute in the way he dropped to his knees whenever he was around dictators like Lil Kim.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

But but but Trump.......  :cry: 

275279632_10229121104477700_607877762735310816_n.thumb.jpg.01cf3bad881e913b5c03b9e1ffbe08a3.jpg

Nobody is crying but you and the other Trumpers have memory issues and like to revise history…sorry that pointing it out bothers you.🤷🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is crying but you and the other Trumpers have memory issues and like to revise history…sorry that pointing it out bothers you.🤷🏻

You bought his hat, gave him money and voted for him. I did none of that...... ever  :news: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You bought his hat, gave him money and voted for him. I did none of that...... ever  :news: 

That’s fine but you seem to be defending him…so who did you vote for in 16 and 20? 
BTW that hat fucking sucked…ill fitting POS!🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s fine but you seem to be defending him…so who did you vote for in 16 and 20? 
BTW that hat fucking sucked…ill fitting POS!🤣🤣

I'm defending him???  :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t bother me what the world thinks...that’s the new standard which started in 2016.👊🏻🇺🇸

Sure