Check your account email address ×

Foreign bio-labs

The US should take the following position and I’d support it.

The United States will no longer tolerate the existence of bio-engineering labs anywhere on this planet for research or any other purpose. The cost of mistakes at these facilities is too high to the entire human species. This commitment has been signed on to by 131 sovereign nations and will be upheld to the highest level of scrutiny. If your country is found to have been engaged in this activity the United States with the support of its allies will rain down the hottest most destructive hell from the sky on the offending site incinerating everything and everyone within a 30 mile radius without prejudice for any life or wealth. Any US citizen engaged in supporting any violation of this standard will be tried for treason and if found guilty executed post haste. There will be and cannot be any compromise going forward. As a sign of our commitment to this standard the US has executed the disgraced Dr Anthony Fauci for crimes against humanity. 

US Government 

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The US should take the following position and I’d support it.

The United States will no longer tolerate the existence of bio-engineering labs anywhere on this planet for research or any other purpose. The cost of mistakes at these facilities is too high to the entire human species. This commitment has been signed on to by 131 sovereign nations and will be upheld to the highest level of scrutiny. If your country is found to have been engaged in this activity the United States with the support of its allies will rain down the hottest most destructive hell from the sky on the offending site incinerating everything and everyone within a 30 mile radius without prejudice for any life or wealth. Any US citizen engaged in supporting any violation of this standard will be tried for treason and if found guilty executed post haste. There will be and cannot be any compromise going forward. As a sign of our commitment to this standard the US has executed the disgraced Dr Anthony Fauci for crimes against humanity. 

US Government 

Ben it didn’t work decades ago regarding nukes….it won’t now.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Umm Bhen, the US government is currently funding 336 biolabs throughout the planet including 26 in Ukraine.  

Yup....mothball every single one and adopt this policy going forward

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Umm Bhen, the US government is currently funding 336 biolabs throughout the planet including 26 in Ukraine.  

Lets bomb them!

• Platinum Contributing Member

“I honestly mean this: I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science,” Stewart began on Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” on Monday night. “Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic ― which was more than likely caused by science.”

Jon Stewart sums it up pretty accurately. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....mothball every single one and adopt this policy going forward

No country including ours is trustworthy enough.  Not saying the idea isn't right just never going to happen.

Extra credit for knowing the movie without looking it up. 

Donald Crease:
There isn't a government on this planet that wouldn't kill us all for that thing.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

No country including ours is trustworthy enough.  Not saying the idea isn't right just never going to happen.

Donald Crease:
There isn't a government on this planet that wouldn't kill us all for that thing.

I know it’s not going to happen...but it would be better if it did 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know it’s not going to happen...but it would be better if it did 

Add getting rid of all nukes to the list and we know that isn't happening.   If anything this conflict between Ukraine and Russia will add immensely to the stockpiles.

Reality is these labs pose a much higher risk to mankind than nukes.   The plandemic made that more clear than ever. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Add getting rid of all nukes to the list and we know that isn't happening.   If anything this conflict between Ukraine and Russia will add immensely to the stockpiles.

Reality is these labs pose a much higher risk to mankind than nukes.   The plandemic made that more clear than ever. 

China is working on one that's 30x more potent than C19. 

We have all kinds of really nasty stuff. 

We didn't learn after we let Lyme disease escape from our Plum Island lab. 

These scientists like Fauxi are evil little fucks. 

Oh ...Gates is working on an aerosilzed vaxxes. What could go wrong there ...

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

China is working on one that's 30x more potent than C19. 

We have all kinds of really nasty stuff. 

We didn't learn after we let Lyme disease escape from our Plum Island lab. 

These scientists like Fauxi are evil little fucks. 

Oh ...Gates is working on an aerosilzed vaxxes. What could go wrong there ...

It becomes more and more obvious its about world control.  People can snicker all they want that its a conspiracy but they are basically admitting it now when they say "elites genetically controlling people."   Time to wake up.  

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdUkXSVo/?k=1

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Snacks said in the other thread - this is all lies & Russian propaganda from Tucker & fox news 

I know what I said and I can’t get that link Franks Pond posted to open…I stand by my comments concerning Tucker and Fox News.

BTW that whole Plum Island/Lyme Disease thing has been pretty well debunked.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know what I said and I can’t get that link Franks Pond posted to open…I stand by my comments concerning Tucker and Fox News.

BTW that whole Plum Island/Lyme Disease thing has been pretty well debunked.

You're dumber than a stump - that's about all there is to say.

By the same sources who say Fauxi didn't fund Wuhan right. See above...

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're dumber than a stump - that's about all there is to say.

By the same sources who say Fauxi didn't fund Wuhan right. See above...

If you say so Fordy….I’m good with my opinions and knowledge but thanks for your concern and input. 👍🏼

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so Fordy….I’m good with my opinions and knowledge but thanks for your concern and input. 👍🏼

You get your opinions from DU though