Check your account email address ×

Depression

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That’s a lie....we will pump more oil this year than any year under Trump. 

Wrong.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t matter...Derpo is like an autistic parrot.

Shut your fat yap for once.

40 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lets not forget the absolute abomination of the Afghan withdrawal....which I'm sure is Trumps fault somehow

Poll at CPAC had Trump 58% to Desantis 38% or something not even close....Trump will get the nomination if he does indeed decide to run

I agree....he hated Fauci and should have fired him but he caved to the elite who loved him

That was all on Brandon... & Trump would have never had that happen. That was the most embarrassing military defeat in our history some say.

Not many probably know Desantis yet I would guess.? Trump is still pushing the vax. That doesn't sit well with me.

Rat Fauxi needs put under oath & tried. 

Trump should have laid out the facts on China to the public. He would have probably won then imo - not counting the voter fraud

Edited by ford_428cj
  • Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wrong.

Shut your fat yap for once.

That was all on Brandon... & Trump would have never had that happen. That was the most embarrassing military defeat in our history some say.

Not many probably know Desantis yet I would guess.? Trump is still pushing the vax. That doesn't sit well with me.

Rat Fauxi needs put under oath & tried. 

Trump should have laid out the facts on China to the public. He would have probably won then imo - not counting the voter fraud

Nope not wrong....2019 was our best year averaging 12.21M bpd , we will beat that this year and absolutely smash it next year. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

So if Trump wins in 2024 is he only eligible for that term or can he run again in 2028? If he wins which he probably would at this point. 

wondered that myself because of the break in terms.

have asked that question to a few people but nobody can

give a definit answer.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope not wrong....2019 was our best year averaging 12.21M bpd , we will beat that this year and absolutely smash it next year. 

Brandon said today they pumped as much as Trumps first year. 

He's stopped a bunch of new leases just a month ago - due to climate bs

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I’m just telling you....Biden is going to beat Trumps best year this year so it’s a massive failed talking point to claim he’s derping energy 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's projected off 2 months of data?

It’s projected off massive massive oil prices and companies getting off their ass and expediting drilling. Biden hasn’t affected shit aside from sentiment and in fact Biden has backed some big oil projects 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol OK.  Has absolutely nothing to do with the govenment playing Oprah 

Massive out of control fiscal policy has created this 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Massive out of control fiscal policy has created this 

Yep Trump started us down this road lol.

Again for years I have stated I am good with a 25% across the board cuts .then start making more strategic cuts of at least 20% .  And on here I am called a idiot every time I post it .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep Trump started us down this road lol.

Again for years I have stated I am good with a 25% across the board cuts .then start making more strategic cuts of at least 20% .  And on here I am called a idiot every time I post it .

So if that’s what you desire....and Trump was the worst spender in history .....why the fuck would you support his worthless ass?

Just now, f7ben said:

So if that’s what you desire....and Trump was the worst spender in history .....why the fuck would you support his worthless ass?

You never 1 time saw me support trumps spending and pre election you deff saw my voice my concern with his big city  Democrat past and fear of the spending I thought that would bring 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

You never 1 time saw me support trumps spending and pre election you deff saw my voice my concern with his big city  Democrat past and fear of the spending I thought that would bring 

Fair enough 

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

wondered that myself because of the break in terms.

have asked that question to a few people but nobody can

give a definit answer.

Pretty sure that everything I’ve found is that he can only run for one more 4 year term. 

Hold on, I thought we were having a labor shortage of oil workers, yet now we are still able to pump more oil then ever before.  Jesus, you guys need to get your narratives in line, because they sure as hell seem to contradict each other.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hold on, I thought we were having a labor shortage of oil workers, yet now we are still able to pump more oil then ever before.  Jesus, you guys need to get your narratives in line, because they sure as hell seem to contradict each other.

I thought Biden killed all the leases and we are short supply and need a pipeline? How is it we are pumping as much as Trump ever did?

You are a shameless fucking mouth breathing partisan 

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I thought Biden killed all the leases and we are short supply and need a pipeline? How is it we are pumping as much as Trump ever did?

You are a shameless fucking mouth breathing partisan 

Who the fuck keeps telling you we are in short supply?  And biden halted decisions on new oil and gas drilling on federal land.  FFS, can you keep a straight conversation in your head, or do the voices just keep changing the narrative?

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who the fuck keeps telling you we are in short supply?  And biden halted decisions on new oil and gas drilling on federal land.  FFS, can you keep a straight conversation in your head, or do the voices just keep changing the narrative?

Supply was all you retarded faggots could babble about yesterday until you got straightened out on that ...now it’s speculators :lol: 

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Foreign oil is cheaper. Russia, Saudis, Venezuela, Iran, etc.. They can all extract oil significantly cheaper than we can. Canadian tar sands oil (Keystone pipeline) has to be over $80/barrel to be profitable. Those other guys can produce it alot cheaper. But Saudis control the price. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Foreign oil is cheaper. Russia, Saudis, Venezuela, Iran, etc.. They can all extract oil significantly cheaper than we can. Canadian tar sands oil (Keystone pipeline) has to be over $80/barrel to be profitable. Those other guys can produce it alot cheaper. But Saudis control the price. 

The best question you can answer right now is "why is foreign oil cheaper for the US than if we extract our own?"   I think many would start to realize that the policies of washington are the cause of this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The best question you can answer right now is "why is foreign oil cheaper for the US than if we extract our own?"   I think many would start to realize that the policies of washington are the cause of this.

You would have to understand the finances of running a business first and you dont

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Saudis do control the price and volume of oil, and therein lies the problem, Biden quit being the Saudis bitch in Yemen, and released the report the killing of the reporter and that pissed off the king so he refuses to increase output and in fact raised the price of their oil. You can read the last part of Don's post and it brings the relationship up.  

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are state owned, if you can't figure out why that makes it cheaper do some research.