Check your account email address ×

2022 EPA Snowmobile engine data 840 turbo data funny....

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

What do you care about dynos or horsepower?  Aren't you the guy who claims he's too old and fat to go fast anymore and is perfectly content riding at 40mph or less? :lol2:

Hokey, Pokey,   for some reason that seems fitting for Jimmy...:stoned:

202103230926102.jpg

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat went Zuki in 1976. I owned a 75 cat and a 77. WTF are you talking about 2013? Cat had a kawi ATV, but it sucked belts like you on dicks. Just a hunch on the D thing. Butt hurt is what gave it life.

You dumb fuck get your head out of your ass and get in the 2000's JHC no one give a fawck about the 70's. We are talking about when the sport was shifting motor MFG. 

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You dumb fuck get your head out of your ass and get in the 2000's JHC no one give a fawck about the 70's. We are talking about when the sport was shifting. 

So facts piss off the dipshits. Good!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

So facts piss off the dipshits. Good!

Yes we all know about Kaw and Cat back in the 70's I am talking about the shift that happen in the 2010's and up. They are right you are a stone head now put down the pipe and walk away.  

9 hours ago, Bontz said:

What do you care about dynos or horsepower?  Aren't you the guy who claims he's too old and fat to go fast anymore and is perfectly content riding at 40mph or less? :lol2:

No shit I'm getting there Mr B. 59 in a few days. 

10 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Hokey, Pokey,   for some reason that seems fitting for Jimmy...:stoned:

Airflite good to see you, I see your still batting fires from the air. Great post I always enjoy see them. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Seen 101 on GPS a couple years ago. One time try. 6 plus mile run on a smooth lake. Strange thing was my scratchers were down and it was not that thrilling.  Guess I've grown up from being an idiot. You it seems not so much.

Well when it takes 6 miles to get to a 100 on a cat it's definitely not going to be thrilling..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well he retired, is back, doing Contract work. all documented. arctocinsider.com. every one who left were retirement age. Man it is fun schooling fools.

Then how come they took other Jobs? And Brian Dick was what, early 40's, I don't call that retirement age. 

54 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Then how come they took other Jobs? And Brian Dick was what, early 40's, I don't call that retirement age. 

Forced retirement i.e. fired.  Then to get Greg Spaulding back because they need him he comes back as a consultant for twice his salary.  Poor management.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Says the guy chasing me around like a dog in heat. Sick fuck!

It's called kick ball,,,,,,,,and you're the ball. I wanna play too !!!!!!!!

Spaulding, Eidie, Roger Skime, Brian Dick, and countless others that you don't know the names of, all got fired by textron.

Lots of them ended up at Polaris, including many of the 2 stroke, and calibration guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, krom said:

Spaulding, Eidie, Roger Skime, Brian Dick, and countless others that you don't know the names of, all got fired by textron.

Lots of them ended up at Polaris, including many of the 2 stroke, and calibration guys.

Some that were still there seen the writing on the wall and quit.  Doug Hayes's son was one of them.

11 minutes ago, krom said:

Dick was let go. The rest were at the age of retiring. Spaulding is back as a Contractor doing work for Cat right now. Roger still a regular visitor to the factory.

Legends Retire: Arctic Cat Engineers Begin Next Chapter | ArcticInsider

56 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dick was let go. The rest were at the age of retiring. Spaulding is back as a Contractor doing work for Cat right now. Roger still a regular visitor to the factory.

Legends Retire: Arctic Cat Engineers Begin Next Chapter | ArcticInsider

It should say Legends fired. 

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It should say Legends fired. 

Yet they were not. They were all in there mid to late 60's dipshit! It is so fun proving you wrong at every turn. Keep going. People need to see you exposed as the dumb ass you really are.  You probably should :whiteflag: before someone :groin:

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet they were not. They were all in there mid to late 60's dipshit! It is so fun proving you wrong at every turn. Keep going. People need to see you exposed as the dumb ass you really are.  You probably should :whiteflag: before someone :groin:

So you are saying they all wanted to leave when they left?  Seems logical that a whole team decides to comfortably retire all at once.

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So Hibbert going to Doo, Pake going to Doo, Wes going to Doo, Christian Brothers going to Doo, engineers going to Polaris or Argo, were all because of retirement’s, got it. You really aren’t very bright are you. :passing:

Just now, airflite1 said:

So Hibbert going to Doo, Pake going to Doo, Wes going to Doo, Christian Brothers going to Doo, engineers going to Polaris or Argo, were all because of retirement’s, got it. You really aren’t very bright are you. :passing:

Well the fact that Greg is working as an independent Contractor for Cat and that Roger is still around the plant tells me that you are even less bright. Hibbert is helping Wes who is not contracted by Doo as I have been told on here by your idiots in crime. Keep trying though but you are looking more and more desperate.  :fatlady:

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well the fact that Greg is working as an independent Contractor for Cat and that Roger is still around the plant tells me that you are even less bright. Hibbert is helping Wes who is not contracted by Doo as I have been told on here by your idiots in crime. Keep trying though but you are looking more and more desperate.  :fatlady:

It’s sad you don’t see the writing on the wall, you’d get quite an education if you asked Brian why he was let go. I spend a lot of time in Thief River, every time the corporate plane lands in TRF it’s pins and needles at the plant wondering who will be let go now. And desperation, you only being able to get supporting info from Arcticinsider, says a lot. Have you straightened the guys out over on HCS that their dealers are all lying to them, if not how come?

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It’s sad you don’t see the writing on the wall, you’d get quite an education if you asked Brian why he was let go. I spend a lot of time in Thief River, every time the corporate plane lands in TRF it’s pins and needles at the plant wondering who will be let go now. And desperation, you only being able to get supporting info from Arcticinsider, says a lot. Have you straightened the guys out over on HCS that their dealers are all lying to them, if not how come?

I could care less what Hardcore sledder guys say. I get my information from informed people. Not like you. Kale is at the plant all the time. He does not work for Arctic Cat. I also speak to my dealer on what I can do and what I cannot do. No Warranty until sled is picked up. I will be paying for it, but the crate will not be opened. Good dealers do not lie to there customers. I would venture that the one guy on HCS probably has no clue and his dealer knows this. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

I could care less what Hardcore sledder guys say. I get my information from informed people. Not like you. Kale is at the plant all the time. He does not work for Arctic Cat. I also speak to my dealer on what I can do and what I cannot do. No Warranty until sled is picked up. I will be paying for it, but the crate will not be opened. Good dealers do not lie to there customers. I would venture that the one guy on HCS probably has no clue and his dealer knows this. 

You should go straighten him out, and so getting all your info from Arctics propaganda sheet is considered the only real info, but the people involved don’t know what’s going on, got it..:passing:

We spent the last few days at the Arctic Cat factory in Thief River Falls, MN. There are so many great people working tirelessly each day at this facility. They are focused, determined, and dedicated to making great products for all of us to enjoy. We are excited to see what the future will bring for this brand that we are so passionate about. 💪

I get my information from my dealer and that is why my sled will be staying in the crate. Sorry it is to much for you to handle there flat tire,  I mean airlift. Time to end this waste of time conversation with you. Ignorance is bliss for you. Later!

Awe- @ZR6000RR Jimmy, please don't take your toys and go home! We welcome you with open arms here at the Land of Misfit Toys!

BTW, has anyone actually seen an OFFICIAL announcement from Cat regarding their '23 release? Or just the hearsay that has been posted so far? There's no announcements on the web site, nor on social media from them that I have seen. 

Edited by Ziemann
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Awe- @ZR6000RR Jimmy, please don't take your toys and go home! We welcome you with open arms here at the Land of Misfit Toys!

BTW, has anyone actually seen an OFFICIAL announcement from Cat regarding their '23 release? Or just the hearsay that has been posted so far? There's no announcements on the web site, nor on social media from them that I have seen. 

Maybe nothing is changing.