Check your account email address ×

2022 EPA Snowmobile engine data 840 turbo data funny....

41 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:
We spent the last few days at the Arctic Cat factory in Thief River Falls, MN. There are so many great people working tirelessly each day at this facility. They are focused, determined, and dedicated to making great products for all of us to enjoy. We are excited to see what the future will bring for this brand that we are so passionate about. 💪

I get my information from my dealer and that is why my sled will be staying in the crate. Sorry it is to much for you to handle there flat tire,  I mean airlift. Time to end this waste of time conversation with you. Ignorance is bliss for you. Later!

So Jimmy, you’ve said RV Sports used to be your dealer, any insight whyThief River couldn’t support or attract anyone to sell Cat in their hometown when the Polaris dealer has been thriving for decades. In fact they had to give the Cat line as a second line to Hubert’s so they’d have a dealer in town. And Country Cat, you’ve been adamant about supporting your local dealer now, isn’t Country Cat down by Sauk Centre?

Edited by airflite1

53 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Awe- @ZR6000RR Jimmy, please don't take your toys and go home! We welcome you with open arms here at the Land of Misfit Toys!

BTW, has anyone actually seen an OFFICIAL announcement from Cat regarding their '23 release? Or just the hearsay that has been posted so far? There's no announcements on the web site, nor on social media from them that I have seen. 

March 11th is a dealer webinar but sounds like its more of a update on production status not new product. 

I'm sure Jimmy knew that though.. 

28 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

March 11th is a dealer webinar but sounds like its more of a update on production status not new product. 

I'm sure Jimmy knew that though.. 

2024 new model preview.

New Cat gauge looks great 👍

@airflite1 

IMG_20220309_110134.jpg

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2024 new model preview.

New Cat gauge looks great 👍

@airflite1 

IMG_20220309_110134.jpg

Just the yearly updates on that panel cost more than Jimmy’s snowmobile. 😂

Edited by airflite1

26 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Just the yearly updates on that panel cost more than Jimmy’s snowmobile. 😂

But you shouldn't need updates.  The old panel is just fine

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Doug said:

But you shouldn't need updates.  The old panel is just fine

After 90 days charts disappear on the aviation side of Garmin, then they’re no longer legal for IFR flights. Then add another grand a year for your radios to accept updates, Garmin really knows how to bleed you dry. (Hence the dreaded Garmin Tax). 

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dick was let go. The rest were at the age of retiring. Spaulding is back as a Contractor doing work for Cat right now. Roger still a regular visitor to the factory.

Legends Retire: Arctic Cat Engineers Begin Next Chapter | ArcticInsider

They were told they could retire, or be fired, yes Roger too  they even took his keys away(coming directly from his mouth).  I know at least one guy who quit simply for how Roger was treated.

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, airflite1 said:

After 90 days charts disappear on the aviation side of Garmin, then they’re no longer legal for IFR flights. Then add another grand a year for your radios to accept updates, Garmin really knows how to bleed you dry. (Hence the dreaded Garmin Tax). 

Knock on wood, I’ve never been ramp checked.  But, my VFR paper charts get tossed every 90 days, just in case.

43 minutes ago, krom said:

They were told they could retire, or be fired, yes Roger too  they even took his keys away(coming directly from his mouth).  I know at least one guy who quit simply for how Roger was treated.

I’ve work in environments like that.  One large blue computer company had phantom layoffs every few months, where people just disappeared.  I’ve also worked for other companies where people were forced out similar to the house cleaning Txt did.  Not fun.