Check your account email address ×

2022 EPA Snowmobile engine data 840 turbo data funny....

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Your word against mine. I saw it. My riding group all saw it as well. Do not care what you think. Never did. Even back in the hardcore days. You are still a loser in my lasik repaired eyes. I see very clearly.

You incessantly lie so his word wins.  Tell us again you how made $1k on your sled or what a great engineer for Cat you are or how you don't hold a "slow" sign for a living.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes you do,,,that's why you keep responding:thumbsup:

What's funny is you're only disputing the speed comment :lol:

I'm wondering how his riding group was able to see his speedo?

17 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'm wondering how his riding group was able to see his speedo?

They were on Polaris 550’s and read it on his gps while they passed him. He doesn’t know it was set to km/hr and nobody had the heart to break the news to him 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

They were on Polaris 550’s and read it on his gps while they passed him. He doesn’t know it was set to km/hr and nobody had the heart to break the news to him 

Garmin's show top speed. Even removed from sled. So much better than the stuck on you 7 wtf Poo gauge. 

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I thought Jimmie was very adamant he didn't need a GPS. 

Local trails. No. But on our group rides for charity,  it is nice. Less than half the cross of the 7WTF and I still have my regular gauge info without having to toggle. 

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Local trails. No. But on our group rides for charity,  it is nice. Less than half the cross of the 7WTF and I still have my regular gauge info without having to toggle. 

I don't have a cross on my gauge and I have the ability to put all the info I choose on the screens I use. and to get the features of the Ride Command on the Garmin it'll cost you over $1400, I'm a Garmin guy and even with the Ram mount or whatever mount you choose, they never stay tight.

Edited by airflite1

9 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I thought Jimmie was very adamant he didn't need a GPS. 

Maybe some new technology for Arctic Cat will be a GPS holder for 2023.  They may be able to update the 2022 600's at cost with this upgrade.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I don't have a cross on my gauge and I have the ability to put all the info I choose on the screens I use. and to get the features of the Ride Command on the Garmin it'll cost you over $1400, I'm a Garmin guy and even with the Ram mount or whatever mount you choose, they never stay tight.

Arctic Cat Trail Mount. countrycat.net. paid less than 600 for both. Already had vvmapping. $40.00. I use mirrors, $80.00, for keeping track of the only person important, the rider behind me. Will work on my ATV this Spring as well. The mount is secure and looks factory. You wasted $800!

53 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Garmin's show top speed. Even removed from sled. So much better than the stuck on you 7 wtf Poo gauge. 

Quit showing how much you care about my opinion. :news:

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Arctic Cat Trail Mount. countrycat.net. paid less than 600 for both. Already had vvmapping. $40.00. I use mirrors, $80.00, for keeping track of the only person important, the rider behind me. Will work on my ATV this Spring as well. The mount is secure and looks factory. You wasted $800!

If you compare apples to apples the Garmin is close in price plus map updates for the Polaris gauge are free, I pay the Garmin tax for aviation and fishing and here's an answer to frequently asked questions on your Garmin.

Do you have to pay for Garmin maps?

If your Garmin device needs any software updates, these will usually be installed as the map update is. While most software updates are free, there's a fee for the map updates, which may run as much as several hundred dollars.

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

If you compare apples to apples the Garmin is close in price plus map updates for the Polaris gauge are free, I pay the Garmin tax for aviation and fishing and here's an answer to frequently asked questions on your Garmin.

Do you have to pay for Garmin maps?

If your Garmin device needs any software updates, these will usually be installed as the map update is. While most software updates are free, there's a fee for the map updates, which may run as much as several hundred dollars.

Free updates for life. $10.00 every 4 years for map updates. Have done one in 5 years.