Check your account email address ×

The Putin Wing Of The GOP

Well honestly the Russians have kill less civilians in a week if full scale invasion than our drone program does in a slow month so......

Hes nit actually wrong 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well honestly the Russians have kill less civilians in a week if full scale invasion than our drone program does in a slow month so......

Hes nit actually wrong 

Speaking of trying so hard...  :lol: 

• USA Contributing Member

So at the end of the day if a deal is made where the US / NATO can’t get into Ukraine and Russia pulls out and leaves them alone I would agree it is a win for all except Ukrainian that has to rebuild and bury the dead. 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So at the end of the day if a deal is made where the US / NATO can’t get into Ukraine and Russia pulls out and leaves them alone I would agree it is a win for all except Ukrainian that has to rebuild and bury the dead. 

Ukraine shouldn’t be allowed to be a threat to Russia. Simple 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well nobody actually cares about it so it must not exist 

Nobody cared about Ukraine until Fox news, CNBC, cnn and the others started their 24/7 propaganda machine up

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

we kill 1000s of civilians every year with our 30k drone strikes ....

Well thats a pretty baseless statement.  

10 hours ago, Anler said:

He doesn't read

You're about a quarter as smart as you think you are.  Comes from hanging around a coterie of dumb fucks I'd imagine.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ukraine shouldn’t be allowed to be a threat to Russia. Simple 

Funny, I thought Russia threatened and invaded Ukraine, not the other way around.  Let me guess, its the Zionists.  :lol: 

Just now, p51mstg said:

Liz Cheney is a warmonger neo-con.  She’s pushing for U.S. involvement, sending our troops to die.

Yeah fuck her and all the war mongers.  Kinzinger is waving his pom poms for war too.  Funny how certain pols line up like they do.  Both of them are on the way out.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You're about a quarter as smart as you think you are.  Comes from hanging around a coterie of dumb fucks I'd imagine.

Funny, I thought Russia threatened and invaded Ukraine, not the other way around.  Let me guess, its the Zionists.  :lol: 

I resemble that remark.:lol:

29 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Liz Cheney is a warmonger neo-con.  She’s pushing for U.S. involvement, sending our troops to die.

Not just Liz Cheney

FB_IMG_1646574384189.jpg

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You haven't been right about anything in 20 years. Fact

Just now, Anler said:

You haven't been right about anything in 20 years. Fact

Thats about the dumbest thing I've heard all week.  Fact.  Jesus, whats with the 6th grade debate class tactics?!  :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

You two have alot in common 

Yeah but 30k drone strikes, 1000s of civilians, and you're still sniffing his ass odor without challenging such a bullshit claim:lol:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but 30k drone strikes, 1000s of civilians, and you're still sniffing his ass odor without challenging such a bullshit claim:lol:  

You'd have to read to find that information