Check your account email address ×

Just look at this fucking title...

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well it was no reality show or medal giveaway so I can see how the right wing robots here didn’t like the Biden speech.

U-krane matters rally?  What a room full of fake ass retards.  
I loved the speech, far more entertaining than any of the shit on Tv. I can’t remember the last time I watched a hour long show and laughed that hard.  He is locking down that border, keeping those drug dealing Mexicans out and CURING CANCER!!!!!  :saluting:

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

U-krane matters rally?  What a room full of fake ass retards.  
I loved the speech, far more entertaining than any of the shit on Tv. I can’t remember the last time I watched a hour long show and laughed that hard.  He is locking down that border, keeping those drug dealing Mexicans out and CURING CANCER!!!!!  :saluting:

Anti American noted.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The liberals of this country, especially those in washington are known as being anti - american.  That is why these countries all want liberals in government as they want that.

And biggot ass racists , but that is all the past.  Spitting on American soldiers who fought for their right to be cunts,  keeping blacks out of their schools and now look at them standing, cheering…. The same piece of shit who supported it. 

USA !!! USA!!!!  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And biggot ass racists , but that is all the past.  Spitting on American soldiers who fought for their right to be cunts,  keeping blacks out of their schools and now look at them standing, cheering…. The same piece of shit who supported it. 

USA !!! USA!!!!  :lol: 

Ouch!!!!   :groin: