Check your account email address ×

Tough decisions ahead are you with Trump, Fox and Putin or with the USA and NATO?

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Demarcate POS you tell me. Fuck you and fuck your POS President. 

By the way, you forgot to mention Black Hawk Down.....as a contrast, you also forgot to mention the invasion of Iraq for those mystery WMD's. How many died there? By the way, how many American soldiers died on trump's watch? 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

There is no way you are from Wisconsin. 

On October 7, 2001, a U.S.-led coalition begins attacks on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan with an intense bombing campaign by American and British forces. Logistical support was provided by other nations including France, Germany, Australia and Canada and, later, troops were provided by the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance rebels. The invasion of Afghanistan was the opening salvo in the United States “war on terror” and a response to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, D.C. The conflict in Afghanistan would span two decades and become the longest war in U.S. history. 

A clusterfuck war that ended in total ambiguity. At least it ended. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russia has ever right to use nukes to protect Russia. But that's never been the issue. No nation is invading Russia. No nation is planning to invade Russia. This is just Vlad's subterfuge. Russia has been the constant aggressor. Chechnya, Georgia, Crimea, and now the Ukraine.   

Yeah, I agree no one is invading the bastard, but he is threatening to use nukes, if we help Ukraine. He's a fuckin rat with his justifications, just like the fucking punk from Texas was with Iraq.  

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Next time don't ask me these stupid fucking questions when you knew the answer. Total bull shit you're make all of us from Wisconsin look bad. :finger:

Badger 

26904553_1806460592699847_9055701520573243445_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

By the way, you forgot to mention Black Hawk Down.....as a contrast, you also forgot to mention the invasion of Iraq for those mystery WMD's. How many died there? By the way, how many American soldiers died on trump's watch? 

Deflections noted 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

A war that ending in a pothetic disaster that would still be a top news story in it happened under any R . Fact 

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Every time they accuse Trump it come s back bites them in the ass, just ask Stormy she now owes Trump $300K for legal fees. "Russia" if Trump and Putin were such big buddies he would have invaded Ukraine when Trump was in office. Trump should have kept his mouth shut and get the job done like he did then he may have won a second term in office then he should have run right over those cock sucker democrat's.  Everything he said came true, even stealing the election. FUCK YOU FOR VOTING IN THIS CLOWN!!!

243198540_4749240205088523_162550442276041877_n.jpg

reclaimed-wood-barn.jpg

griz-4.jpg

Weird how you ignore the people died in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then the soldiers that were injured in Syria that was destabilized as a result of Republicans deciding to attack Iraq. You also ignored Trump saying “he knew what he signed up for”. Then lying about saying it. He killed 4 soldiers on a mission that accomplished nothing. The 4 in Benghazi was result of regime change.  If a Republican got rid of a tyrant with only 4 deaths you’d call them a military genius. Why were those 4 more valuable than the 1st gulf war, 9/11, Iran, Afghanistan and the rest of the Republican fuck ups. Were the 50 Traumatic brain injuries in Iran that Trump covered up ok?( I’m sure Republican voters are mostly brain damaged so maybe it’s no big deal.)The only reason Trump engaged Iraq was to take attention away from his crimes. 

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only an idiot would believe Zelinsky.  Nobody believes Putin.  But given the choice, it's heads or tails.

You still hate zelinsky because he didn’t bow down to Trumps blackmail. It’s even more impressive since we know what withholding militarily weapons from Ukraine meant. All Trump wanted was a fake investigation. He would have settled for an announcement that he could use against Biden. What a piece of shit Trump is. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You still hate zelinsky because he didn’t bow down to Trumps blackmail. It’s even more impressive since we know what withholding militarily weapons from Ukraine meant. All Trump wanted was a fake investigation. He would have settled for an announcement that he could use against Biden. What a piece of shit Trump is. 

5d95e424cb9a5f1b763076a4?width=1000&form

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Evidently soldiers that die from Republican lies aren’t worthy of mention. 

Just like the 22 million emails that George Bush lost while they planned those lies don’t matter.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have nothing against Zelenskyy...I actually think he has a set of balls for hanging in downtown Kyiv when he has a big bullseye on his back and is also a big motivater for his people and troops. 

Trumps blackmail...:lol:I think it's very apparent where the quid pro quo lies. Joey having the prosecuter fired to protect against investigation into Burisma where little Hunter just happened to have some interest in. Get your head out of the sand....the laptop is real and so is corruption.....10% for the "Big Guy".....

Anyone still supporting this corrupt POS ruining our country deserves a bullet in the head.

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I have nothing against Zelenskyy...I actually think he has a set of balls for hanging in downtown Kyiv when he has a big bullseye on his back and is also a big motivater for his people and troops. 

Trumps blackmail...:lol:I think it's very apparent where the quid pro quo lies. Joey having the prosecuter fired to protect against investigation into Burisma where little Hunter just happened to have some interest in. Get your head out of the sand....the laptop is real and so is corruption.....10% for the "Big Guy".....

Anyone still supporting this corrupt POS ruining our country deserves a bullet in the head.

I support Biden to the same degree I supported trump. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird how you ignore the people died in Afghanistan and Iraq. Then the soldiers that were injured in Syria that was destabilized as a result of Republicans deciding to attack Iraq. You also ignored Trump saying “he knew what he signed up for”. Then lying about saying it. He killed 4 soldiers on a mission that accomplished nothing. The 4 in Benghazi was result of regime change.  If a Republican got rid of a tyrant with only 4 deaths you’d call them a military genius. Why were those 4 more valuable than the 1st gulf war, 9/11, Iran, Afghanistan and the rest of the Republican fuck ups. Were the 50 Traumatic brain injuries in Iran that Trump covered up ok?( I’m sure Republican voters are mostly brain damaged so maybe it’s no big deal.)The only reason Trump engaged Iraq was to take attention away from his crimes. 

I had to catch my breath after reading that delirious little diatribe.  Whew guy.  Not sure where you get your information from, but you are lost for sure.   :lol: 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had to catch my breath after reading that delirious little diatribe.  Whew guy.  Not sure where you get your information from, but you are lost for sure.   :lol: 

He gets talking points fed to him like an IV.

All his arguments are 1 layer deep... :lol:

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Who's in the pic?

Where is the Epstein investigation? 

Biden with his Ukrainian oil buddies that he doesn't know and has never talked to.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Putin is very believable. He's also very consistent. He's been saying since the fall of the USSR that Ukraine isn't a real country. He believes it's a made up country by Polish elites. His beliefs are so strong that they entered into the realm of delusion. He thought that the "special mission" would last 48 hours and the Russian troops would be welcomed as liberators. He rejects the reality that Ukrainians aren't Russians and they have no national identity as Ukrainians. He refuses to accept the sovereignty of Ukraine. Now he's getting a dose of reality. 

Ukraine is a money laundering shithole for Biden and the criminals he associates with.  It's not that complicated when you remove your blinders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evidently soldiers that die from Republican lies aren’t worthy of mention. 

Just like the 22 million emails that George Bush lost while they planned those lies don’t matter.   

What if I told you a little secret, George Bush=Biden=Obama=Clinton.  There is zero difference.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ukraine is a money laundering shithole for Biden and the criminals he associates with.  It's not that complicated when you remove your blinders.

Ukrainian oligarchs with Putin ties are really fucked now. :lol: 

Stay the fuck out of it and go fix you're own Country. Apparently Google doesn't  work in Canada!!   :bong:

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Badger** said:

Stay the fuck out of it and go fix you're own Country. Apparently Google doesn't not work in Canada!!   :bong:

Hear that Arctic Cunt….stay the fuck out of it!!!!🤣