Check your account email address ×

Tough decisions ahead are you with Trump, Fox and Putin or with the USA and NATO?

On 3/4/2022 at 12:52 PM, DriftBusta said:

While I tend to agree, what would you do if you were in their shoes and wanted to be part of a larger alliance that will protect their sovereign borders?  They shouldn’t have to be under Russia’s thumb or worse, as we are now seeing.  :dunno: 

i get why they would want it but as a founding memeber of NATO the US needs to do what is best for us not them and that would be not poking Russia. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/2/2022 at 6:55 AM, revkevsdi said:

Well, calling Putin a genius when he is threatening nuclear wars seems to be worthy of discussion.  

Do you agree with Trump’s assessment?

I don’t see how Putin wins.  I see a lot of ways for the world to lose but seems Putin fucked Russia and himself more than anything. Then again Republicans fuck over America and still have a loyal following. 

Putin was put in a rock and a hard place.  In 1991 the US and NATO agreed with Russia that NATO would not continue eastern expansion.   I do not know the details of that agreement and if Russia breeched details of it.   I do know 14 countries have joined since that agreement many of which constitute eastern expansion. 

Personally I didn't think Putin would go in, not at least beyond the 2 regions in the southeast where he has much support from Ukrainian citizens.   Boy was I wrong on that.  He was smart to place troop buildup along Ukraine and it was justified if Ukraine was being lobbied to join.   It also boosted energy prices increasing that revenue significantly.   This was smart.

It wasn't smart going all out into Ukraine as he poorly predicted how the world and NATO would react.   I don't know the context of Trump's statement as I didn't see it and I apparently don't follow what he is saying like you, at least until he announces his candidacy for POTUS.  If Trump said the complete invasion was smart then I simply disagree with him however that said it means zero as to if Trump agrees or is on Putin's side in doing so. 

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/20/has-nato-reneged-on-a-1991-agreement-with-russia/

According to an article in Der Spiegel, a newly discover documented dated March 1991 shows that discussions between the West and Russia made it clear that NATO would not expand past East Germany an agreement that it appears to have reneged on.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Putin was put in a rock and a hard place.  In 1991 the US and NATO agreed with Russia that NATO would not continue eastern expansion.   I do not know the details of that agreement and if Russia breeched details of it.   I do know 14 countries have joined since that agreement many of which constitute eastern expansion. 

Personally I didn't think Putin would go in, not at least beyond the 2 regions in the southeast where he has much support from Ukrainian citizens.   Boy was I wrong on that.  He was smart to place troop buildup along Ukraine and it was justified if Ukraine was being lobbied to join.   It also boosted energy prices increasing that revenue significantly.   This was smart.

It wasn't smart going all out into Ukraine as he poorly predicted how the world and NATO would react.   I don't know the context of Trump's statement as I didn't see it and I apparently don't follow what he is saying like you, at least until he announces his candidacy for POTUS.  If Trump said the complete invasion was smart then I simply disagree with him however that said it means zero as to if Trump agrees or is on Putin's side in doing so. 

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/20/has-nato-reneged-on-a-1991-agreement-with-russia/

According to an article in Der Spiegel, a newly discover documented dated March 1991 shows that discussions between the West and Russia made it clear that NATO would not expand past East Germany an agreement that it appears to have reneged on.    

What a bunch of bullshit. :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Things aren’t looking any better for your stable genius ex president and his favourite murdering buddy. 

Is Tucker still rooting for Russia as well?

Any chance Manafort was heading to Russia via Dubai before he was stopped?

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Things aren’t looking any better for your stable genius ex president and his favourite murdering buddy. 

Is Tucker still rooting for Russia as well?

Any chance Manafort was heading to Russia via Dubai before he was stopped?

He's at 60% support now, compared to the brain dead.  Keep going.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still on the "cheering for Putin" thing.  There's your first mistake.   :lol: 

It’s been the Republicunt go too since Trump sided with Putin over US intelligence.  
How many Republicans have been on Putin’s side since he started targeted killing of civilians?

On 3/8/2022 at 1:11 PM, Highmark said:

A rock and a hard place? Does that justify cluster bombing civilians and targeting maternity hospitals? Or perhaps you believe Putin over Zelinsky? 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A rock and a hard place? Does that justify cluster bombing civilians and targeting maternity hospitals? Or perhaps you believe Putin over Zelinsky? 

Only an idiot would believe Zelinsky.  Nobody believes Putin.  But given the choice, it's heads or tails.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No I'm saying when your entire western border is about to be lined by an international organization specifically created to be against your country it might be advisable to do something.  The US and NATO promised the newly formed Russia it would not expand eastward in 1991.   Since then 14 new members have been allowed in many in eastward expansion.   There is a difference in agreeing with Putin yet understand some of the reasoning.  Sorry that's beyond your critical thinking capabilities.  Simply put the US and NATO played a big part in causing his aggressive move on Ukraine. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I'm saying when your entire western border is about to be lined by an international organization specifically created to be against your country it might be advisable to do something.  The US and NATO promised the newly formed Russia it would not expand eastward in 1994.   Since then 14 new members have been allowed in many in eastward expansion.   There is a difference in agreeing with Putin yet understand some of the reasoning.  Sorry that's beyond your critical thinking capabilities.  Simply put the US and NATO played a big part in causing his aggressive move on Ukraine. 

Perhaps Putin should've kept his intentions of annexing Ukraine private. That way the Soviet breakaways wouldn't have stayed so nervous. 

Every time they accuse Trump it come s back bites them in the ass, just ask Stormy she now owes Trump $300K for legal fees. "Russia" if Trump and Putin were such big buddies he would have invaded Ukraine when Trump was in office. Trump should have kept his mouth shut and get the job done like he did then he may have won a second term in office then he should have run right over those cock sucker democrat's.  Everything he said came true, even stealing the election. FUCK YOU FOR VOTING IN THIS CLOWN!!!

243198540_4749240205088523_162550442276041877_n.jpg

reclaimed-wood-barn.jpg

griz-4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only an idiot would believe Zelinsky.  Nobody believes Putin.  But given the choice, it's heads or tails.

Putin is very believable. He's also very consistent. He's been saying since the fall of the USSR that Ukraine isn't a real country. He believes it's a made up country by Polish elites. His beliefs are so strong that they entered into the realm of delusion. He thought that the "special mission" would last 48 hours and the Russian troops would be welcomed as liberators. He rejects the reality that Ukrainians aren't Russians and they have no national identity as Ukrainians. He refuses to accept the sovereignty of Ukraine. Now he's getting a dose of reality. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Every time they accuse Trump it come s back bites them in the ass, just ask Stormy she now owes Trump $300K for legal fees. "Russia" if Trump and Putin were such big buddies he would have invaded Ukraine when Trump was in office. Trump should have kept his mouth shut and get the job done like he did then he may have won a second term in office then he should have run right over those cock sucker democrat's.  Everything he said came true, even stealing the election. FUCK YOU FOR VOTING IN THIS CLOWN!!!

243198540_4749240205088523_162550442276041877_n.jpg

reclaimed-wood-barn.jpg

griz-4.jpg

How many died in Afghanistan under the 4 years of trump? 

Sonofabitch............the Russians are ramping-up the nuke option. 

Christiane Amanpour pinned the fukkin Russian spokesman down, and he said if it's necessary to protect Russia, they will use them. They hate the USA. Blame us. 

With the fukkin bastards of humanity we've had in the White House for 29 years, nothing surprises me.  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Demarcate POS you tell me. Fuck you and fuck your POS President. 

2003, with 8,000 American troops in Afghanistan, the United States began shifting combat resources to the war in Iraq, started in March of that year

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There is no way you are from Wisconsin. 

On October 7, 2001, a U.S.-led coalition begins attacks on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan with an intense bombing campaign by American and British forces. Logistical support was provided by other nations including France, Germany, Australia and Canada and, later, troops were provided by the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance rebels. The invasion of Afghanistan was the opening salvo in the United States “war on terror” and a response to the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, D.C. The conflict in Afghanistan would span two decades and become the longest war in U.S. history. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sonofabitch............the Russians are ramping-up the nuke option. 

Christiane Amanpour pinned the fukkin Russian spokesman down, and he said if it's necessary to protect Russia, they will use them. They hate the USA. Blame us. 

With the fukkin bastards of humanity we've had in the White House for 29 years, nothing surprises me.  

Russia has ever right to use nukes to protect Russia. But that's never been the issue. No nation is invading Russia. No nation is planning to invade Russia. This is just Vlad's subterfuge. Russia has been the constant aggressor. Chechnya, Georgia, Crimea, and now the Ukraine.