Check your account email address ×

SC nomination

Biden repeatedly promised to nominate a left-wing activist judge, and Ketanji Brown Jackson fits that mold. Here’s what you need to know:
Jackson is a Democrat partisan who worked for and donated to Obama’s presidential campaign. Jackson also donated to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 failed campaign.
In 2001, Jackson was part of an amicus brief filed by several pro-abortion groups including NARAL in support of a “buffer zone” around abortion clinics that targeted free speech rights of pro-life activists.
Jackson worked as a lawyer for several terrorists detained at Guantánamo Bay, including a Taliban intelligence officer who was likely a leader of a terrorist cell.
Throughout her short time on the bench, Jackson has repeatedly ruled against conservative policies, including stopping the Trump administration from expanding its “Expedited Removal” program to deport illegal immigrants faster, absurdly saying that DHS didn’t consider the impact on illegal immigrants.

she'll get pushed through and anyone who objects will be branded forever as a racist.  This is the problem with the Repubs vs Dems.  Repubs mostly pick moderately conservative judges who they think will interpret their roles as arbiters of the law.  Dems pick activists who try to legislate from the bench and will rubber stamp whatever shit the dem establishment wants to get through.  I mean, did you hear Sotomayor on COVID?  Talk about spreading misinformation...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

How so? Care to elaborate at all? 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do your own research.

In other words ... can't find the cut & paste from DUHnderground this morning.  Shocker :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She'll make for a nice balance to the courts. 

Hispanic white black.. now we need a Asian and Arab then it will be complete. Fuck the credentials.. skin color is top priority with this administration 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Hispanic white black.. now we need a Asian and Arab then it will be complete. Fuck the credentials.. skin color is top priority with this administration 

You're feeling left behind in this new America. I'm sorry. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She'll make for a nice balance to the courts. 

2/9= 22%>13%.  Blacks also represent 18.1% of the federal workforce.  Not racist virtue signaling horse shit or anything.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m still on top and will be for many many years to come 

SBYL

Since credentials have nothing to do with it, and all the Dems want is a black female ... may as well just nominate Whoopi Goldberg.  I mean, she fits all of the checkmarks since any level of credibility isn't required for SCOTUS under Biden's admin.  Next up - some drug addict, gang banger.  Wait - nah, forget that last one .. they'd be pro-gun.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do your own research.

I did . You made the statement so you must have some actual comparison to back it up ? 

Well must have is a stretch. But give it a shot . I am positive I am not the only one who would love to peer in the your brilliant legal insite. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I did . You made the statement so you must have some actual comparison to back it up ? 

Well must have is a stretch. But give it a shot . I am positive I am not the only one who would love to peer in the your brilliant legal insite. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lmfao left behind is tge objective for every person in America under current leadership of America.  If we can't elevate the shit bags bring every one t0 the ally with so we can all get a check with our loaf of bread