Check your account email address ×

Happy Black History Month!

1 minute ago, Legend said:

you talk shit, then won't back it up.

you think you're all that, but in reality, you're a internet troll.  and a lazy one at that. 

All out of spoons, sorry.

Maybe you can hire a tutor.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Not my job.

Weak.  I was expecting much...just a reason you objected to my post.  Something off the top of your head maybe to prove your point...and mine wrong?

Don't ruin our relationship.  I'm sad now.  Fucker!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Weak.  I was expecting much...just a reason you objected to my post.  Something off the top of your head maybe to prove your point...and mine wrong?

Don't ruin our relationship.  I'm sad now.  Fucker!

Their culture was erased, not lost.

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

big black vibrator seems to be appropriate for the occasion :dunno:  

No! :lol:

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We should PROTEST!  Or, maybe ask nicely?  Either one, I'm free tomorrow.  I'll bring the magic markers and pot.

You're on!

:ph34r:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Their culture was erased, not lost.

Actually, it was not.  It was actually sought after by the first Europeans to walk Africa...and not enslave them.  What they offered was scant, at best.  Very little language was developed in the way of writing and almost no methods of recording anything that would be considered "safe".  Statues, trinkets, pottery and tribe stories was their way of historic preservation.

But, I get it, it sounds better to say "it was erased".  It also sounds better to say their is no difference in the brains of caucasions, asians, and africans too.  It is also incorrect though.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, it was not.  It was actually sought after by the first Europeans to walk Africa...and not enslave them.  What they offered was scant, at best.  Very little language was developed in the way of writing and almost no methods of recording anything that would be considered "safe".  Statues, trinkets, pottery and tribe stories was their way of historic preservation.

But, I get it, it sounds better to say "it was erased".  It also sounds better to say their is no difference in the brains of caucasions, asians, and africans too.  It is also incorrect though.

Well then, hit me with that neonazi pseudoscience.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

SnowRider level of meme use....every thread just flooded. And the more of them you post the less likely they are to be read. 

You actually give credence to doponoggin copy and paste propaganda that he lifts from other people. He's incapable of independent thought.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You actually give credence to doponoggin copy and paste propaganda that he lifts from other people. He's incapable of independent thought.

I give him credence?

In bizarro  world blacks are urged to spend this month not killing each other and taking care of their babies. Not abandoning  their kids for days on end until they have no choice but to wander the brutally cold streets in  search of food............... Instead of more awards for black actors. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In bizarro  world blacks are urged to spend this month not killing each other and taking care of their babies. Not abandoning  their kids for days on end until they have no choice but to wander the brutally cold streets in  search of food............... Instead of more awards for black actors. 

Well, looks like 57 murders last month.  And apparently, "Black History Month" is being ironically truthful so far.  Looks like a dozen or so in the last two days.

"I had a dream...."

• 2 weeks later...