Check your account email address ×

Happy Black History Month!

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This angle sounds like it's going to lead to a conclusion that black people are inferior. 

That's white supremacy, dog. 

Let's take color out of the mix then.  Do all humans possess the same intellect and reasoning abilities?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

As if on queue, right after my question of equal reason and intellect, you appear! :lol:

Moto, do you find it disturbing that these liberals are coming to assist you without request?  I'd do something about that if I were you.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As if on queue, right after my question of equal reason and intellect, you appear! :lol:

Moto, do you find it disturbing that these liberals are coming to assist you without request?  I'd do something about that if I were you.

there are a few things noggin and us "liberals" still agree on. one of which is you being an idiot. the answer to your question is "yes". put all different colors of people in the same environment at the start, and most will come out with the same intellect. there would be no correlations to color. 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there are a few things noggin and us "libeals" still agree on. one of which is you being an idiot. the answer to your question is "yes". put all different colors of people in the same environment at the start, and most will come out with the same intellect. there would be no correlations to color. 

Incorrect.  

Please, stay out of our conversation.  Moto has more reason to be in it with me than you.  You are "ill-equipped".

Just now, Zambroski said:

It's mutual.  And sad.  One of us has lost the ability to defend our point,  and you can bet it wasn't me.

What point are you defending?

First you agree with Morgan Freeman that we shouldn't treat each other differently, but then try to get into why blacks are inferior and should be treated differently. So, I admit, I'm confused.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What point are you defending?

First you agree with Morgan Freeman that we shouldn't treat each other differently, but then try to get into why blacks are inferior and should be treated differently. So, I admit, I'm confused.

Don't change the subject.  Go back and answer the question with a valid case or point.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, right up until you had to get on the phone again or something. i'm surprised you haven't used that line here yet. 

Are you saying you've won a debate with me?  Ever?  Seems like you give me a good leaving alone and a wide berth when I start to press with questions.

AMIRITE?  (Rhetorical)

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you saying you've won a debate with me?  Ever?  Seems like you give me a good leaving alone and a wide berth when I start to press with questions.

AMIRITE?  (Rhetorical)

well when using facts, all the time. when you're using alternative facts, not so much.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course not, but that has nothing to do with skin color. 

Ok.  Agreed.  There are multiple factors and none of which have to do with skin color.  

Now...you may know where I am leading you and you may not want to take this trip.  And, honestly, it's kind of exhausting so...I'm going riding.  But I'd be happy to circle back with you.  Maybe via PM as so not interrupted by the forum "intellectually elite".  As humorous as I find them, they can be a petty bunch of twits.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok.  Agreed.  There are multiple factors and none of which have to do with skin color.  

Now...you may know where I am leading you and you may not want to take this trip.  And, honestly, it's kind of exhausting so...I'm going riding.  But I'd be happy to circle back with you.  Maybe via PM as so not interrupted by the forum "intellectually elite".  As humorous as I find them, they can be a petty bunch of twits.

:lmao:

in other words, don't own me in front of everyone 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

in other words, don't own me in front of everyone 

9 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sad

Oh...look how cute you boys are.  Just little fellas trying to compete.  The "intellectually elite". :lmao:

Still can't figure out how you boys continuously lose here....and in elections....and in life.  :lol:

Now...gotta go do big boy stuff.  But please, be good children and share your toys.

IMG_0759.JPG