Check your account email address ×

Precision cracks the new mock C ecu

Rod

$250 to unlock it 

developing tunes from there 

this is a game changer which will be able to make these things run like they should have, for not terrible money 

sled is a 9/10, but the engine currently is a 6/10

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

$250 to unlock it 

developing tunes from there 

this is a game changer which will be able to make these things run like they should have, for not terrible money 

sled is a 9/10, but the engine currently is a 6/10

Is it any different than the non mach 900T tunes? 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Smart Shox are the shizzle

Not according to a few people I know. They seem to work good cold but if your hitting a bunch of whooped out sections and the shock heats up it fades and turns into a screen door closer quality shock. Not worth the money. Spend it on a top quality conventional unit for better results. 

Just now, Roosting said:

Not according to a few people I know. They seem to work good cold but if your hitting a bunch of whooped out sections and the shock heats up it fades and turns into a screen door closer quality shock. Not worth the money. Spend it on a top quality conventional unit for better results. 

My bud who buys a new xrs every years said fuck clickers. And the snowtech guys we know also like them very much. 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I’ve seent where they really seem to work but then sometimes they’ll bottom out 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My bud who buys a new xrs every years said fuck clickers. And the snowtech guys we know also like them very much. 

These guy buy the top of the line sled every year. One put on 400KM's and parked it. Between it being about as fast as a 600 sled the shocks were a big disappointment as well.

The issue is when you start out and the shocks are cold they do seem to work ok but if you get into a few miles of stutter bumps the shock heats up and the computer control disappears and the shock fades away and rides like a pile of shit. 3 people from different groups all say the same thing. These are not diamond pounder types and ride pretty aggressive through all conditions so others might not have the same results but they do exist. 

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

These guy buy the top of the line sled every year. One put on 400KM's and parked it. Between it being about as fast as a 600 sled the shocks were a big disappointment as well.

The issue is when you start out and the shocks are cold they do seem to work ok but if you get into a few miles of stutter bumps the shock heats up and the computer control disappears and the shock fades away and rides like a pile of shit. 3 people from different groups all say the same thing. These are not diamond pounder types and ride pretty aggressive through all conditions so others might not have the same results but they do exist. 

I havent ridden them yet. Just relaying what I was told by people with seat time on them. And these guys put on alot of miles every year

• Platinum Contributing Member

After riding my Sidewinder more this past weekend up north it continues to impress the hell out of me on the trails.   I've said it over and over again the procross chassis is not as playful as the other but damn its a cornering animal.  If Cat comes with a 900 and Poo doesn't I'm going to order the Cat even in the old Chassis. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

After riding my Sidewinder more this past weekend up north it continues to impress the hell out of me on the trails.   I've said it over and over again the procross chassis is not as playful as the other but damn its a cornering animal.  If Cat comes with a 900 and Poo doesn't I'm going to order the Cat even in the old Chassis. 

100% id get a procross with a 900 twin 

that chassis is a great diamond pounder 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

100% id get a procross with a 900 twin 

that chassis is a great diamond pounder 

My bro in canadistan says the 22 skidoo chassis is way better than previous. Says you cant even judge skidoo until you ride one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

My bro in canadistan says the 22 skidoo chassis is way better than previous. Says you cant even judge skidoo until you ride one. 

Wouldn't say way better than our previous 16 XRS.   Spent some time on the wife's 850 last weekend it is very nice.  Both her and I agree it feels much larger than the Axys.  Engine and clutching are simply outstanding.  It is an awesome sled and I could easily have one as my main ride.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wouldn't say way better than our previous 16 XRS.   Spent some time on the wife's 850 last weekend it is very nice.  Both her and I agree it feels much larger than the Axys.  Engine and clutching are simply outstanding.  It is an awesome sled and I could easily have one as my main ride.   

Is it a 22?

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a 22 and it’s nice but can’t say it’s amazing handling compared to the cat. 

mind you that’s 4 stroke vs 2 stroke 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes.  850 XRS. 

He says its the best sled he's ever ridden. Loves the smart shox. His last cat was 2015. He puts about 5k-7k on per year and buys new every year. He's been on an xrs since 2016