Check your account email address ×

Daytona 500.....

50 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Who ya like? Harvick here...like Almorola also....

In what the first 2nd or 3rd race 

I have it on but pretty much lost me when they started the everyone needs a chance at a win bullshit . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

And this is still a sport??  I love being there in person but on tv is just boring!!

Got home with 30 to go,..was perfect timing..:lol:

yes they have taken all the "nascar" out of the sport.... It's BS. The older guys were bootleggers and could drive, the "new" guys, hang your head in shame your nothing but a guy who goes around in boring circles. What happened to Jimmy Spencer, Mark Martin, Sterling Martin....the guys who threw helmets when things were wrong. Even the Ryan Newman's, Eliot Saddlers who finished on their roof tops.....This sport has went to hell.....total BS...I still hate whinny Busch though.....

• Like 1

Also I remember when they talked about car owners.....all but 2-3 I didn't know...Hendrick, Roush, Wood bros....yes.....now Pitt Bull (who the fuck is that) Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith....For real.......Pitt Bull...is there a rap about NASCAR? (If there is don't post it!!!)...Emmitt Smith really? I'm kind of curious if Pitt Bull (whats a pitt bull? a dog?) Michael Jordan, or Emmitt Smith were bootleggers or had family who were! WTF.....this pisses me off......

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Ya'll should get out and support your local short tracks this summer! :bc:

I do, Brewerton speedway,..The "D" shaped demon..Always a great time,. Watkins Glen is local too, so hit that up too

12 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Though he had it toward the end...

He was in good position, just how those races work out..I was pulling for Bubba at the end,..Kyle was beating the shit out of his rear pushing him

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

yes they have taken all the "nascar" out of the sport.... It's BS. The older guys were bootleggers and could drive, the "new" guys, hang your head in shame your nothing but a guy who goes around in boring circles. What happened to Jimmy Spencer, Mark Martin, Sterling Martin....the guys who threw helmets when things were wrong. Even the Ryan Newman's, Eliot Saddlers who finished on their roof tops.....This sport has went to hell.....total BS...I still hate whinny Busch though.....

1 hour ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Also I remember when they talked about car owners.....all but 2-3 I didn't know...Hendrick, Roush, Wood bros....yes.....now Pitt Bull (who the fuck is that) Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith....For real.......Pitt Bull...is there a rap about NASCAR? (If there is don't post it!!!)...Emmitt Smith really? I'm kind of curious if Pitt Bull (whats a pitt bull? a dog?) Michael Jordan, or Emmitt Smith were bootleggers or had family who were! WTF.....this pisses me off......

They retired and/or died...I’m just glad that people with money have stepped up to own teams. Why do MJ, Emmitt and Pit Bull bother you so much? 
Hendrick, Penske, Childress, Roush, Wood Brothers, Petty are still there....but not for long.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Ya'll should get out and support your local demo derbies this summer! :bc:

Fixed

Recorded the race today to skip all the commercials. What a boring form of motorsports.  I spend all weekend watching snocross and supercross where there was some actual go racing.  

F1 starts in less than a month.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Ya'll should get out and support your local short tracks this summer! :bc:

I used to go to cedar lake alot, haven't been there since i moved up north. I'll have to go checkout Ashland someday

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They retired and/or died...I’m just glad that people with money have stepped up to own teams. Why do MJ, Emmitt and Pit Bull bother you so much? 
Hendrick, Penske, Childress, Roush, Wood Brothers, Petty are still there....but not for long.

Buy a football team! I also like the guys with the money stepping up, However I prefer the guys who were brought up in the sport. MJ admits he was "racist" hated white people, come on.....So it's OK to support that?