Check your account email address ×

Here's something that occurred quietly under Trump's administration.

58 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He did, few months ago I believe He is working/running Truth media.. but this was about Fox news not reporting on the Durham investigation and Hillary Clintons treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process by painting the election winner as a Russian asset for over 5 years with help from social media platforms and the majority of MSM who are also at fault..

But obviously spinner was wrong and made a misleading statement, But as you can see Fox is still reporting on Hillary Clintons and the DNC's treasonous activities to circumvent Americas free election process..

Anyone know or you MC know if gaining unapproved access to White House servers is a crime?? Would that actually be treason??

Or is it all good for anyone to attempt to access those servers??

:news:

If there’s actual evidence it’s wrong. If it’s bullshit they get sued.

Now removing classified documents from the White House is a felony. The National Archives and Records Administration has confirmed they found classified docs at Mari Lago.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Or we can bring this one back to light to remind us of why we are really sending guys to defend a fucking pos leader who kills and imprison his opponents 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/burisma-holdings-paid-joe-biden-900000-for-lobbying-activities-ukrainian-mp/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Trump did more to prop up the chicoms than any previous president. He even referred to Xi as a friend. I mean, WTF.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Trump did more to prop up the chicoms than any previous president. He even referred to Xi as a friend. I mean, WTF.  

By my calculations he took $111bn of China's  investments and had those come to America,..Per your article....:thumbsup:..

And I believe Biden is on numerous records calling Xi and Putin his "very good friends for many years"..if you'd like to see, just check Google sport..:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

By my calculations he took $111bn of China's  investments and had those come to America,..Per your article....:thumbsup:..

And I believe Biden is on numerous records calling Xi and Putin his "very good friends for many years"..if you'd like to see, just check Google sport..:thumbsup:

:lol: keep drinking the trump koolaid. I’m sure it’s refreshing  

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/business/donald-trumps-final-china-scorecard-a-story-of-many-defeats-and-one-big-change/amp_articleshow/78949811.cms

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Spinwhine for “ whoops! I got owned “ 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I could care less about trump,..and you know that..........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If there’s actual evidence it’s wrong. If it’s bullshit they get sued.

Now removing classified documents from the White House is a felony. The National Archives and Records Administration has confirmed they found classified docs at Mari Lago.

Like the Clinton fan sandy Burgler ant thenslap on the wrists he got for stealing documents? 

A former national security adviser to President Clinton, Samuel Berger, stashed highly classified documents under a trailer in downtown Washington in order to evade detection by National Archives personnel, a government report released yesterday said.

The report from the inspector-general for the National Archives, Paul Brachfeld, said Mr. Berger executed the cloak-and-dagger maneuver in October 2003 while taking a break from reviewing Clinton-era documents in connection with the work of the so-called September 11 commission.

"Mr. Berger exited the archive onto Pennsylvania Avenue," the report says, recounting the story the former national security chief told investigators. "He did not want to run the risk of bringing the documents back in the building. … He headed toward a construction area on 9th Street. Mr. Berger looked up and down the street, up into the windows of the archives and the DOJ, and did not see anyone. He removed the documents from his pockets, folded the notes in a ‘V' shape, and inserted the documents in the center. He walked inside the construction fence and slid the documents under a trailer."

According to the report, Mr. Berger said he retrieved the documents after leaving the archives complex for the evening and took the papers to his office. It is not clear how long the documents were unattended at the construction site, but the report suggests it was a few hours, at most.

The former national security chief said he cut three documents up in his office and discarded them in the trash. Mr. Berger returned two other documents after archivists notified him that some records were missing, but his efforts to retrieve the others from the trash collector were unsuccessful.

On 2/20/2022 at 2:59 PM, spin_dry said:

And read everything I post. 

You read Everything you post directly from cable news . So some how reading the cable news story from fox is diff than watching some one read it on TV.  Honestly do you tell your self thos crap in some bizarre way to make your self falsely feal superior? 

Just bizarre to watch .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2022 at 5:59 PM, spin_dry said:

He quoted your fucking link ? Good god you are moving fast to barbie hands status 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2022 at 3:01 PM, Ez ryder said:

Acctaly I almost never click on your links just lol at the desperation 

Anyone on this board who tries to have a conversation by responding with links or leading with them shows over and over again their inability to think 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone on this board who tries to have a conversation by responding with links or leading with them shows over and over again their inability to think 

Well, I would argue that really depends on the content of the link and who it's coming from. Many spew nonsense that clearly they heard from their neighbor or brother in law with zero facts to back it up.

We're moving into a realm of 'there is no truth' which is scary as hell. 

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well, I would argue that really depends on the content of the link and who it's coming from. Many spew nonsense that clearly they heard from their neighbor or brother in law with zero facts to back it up.

We're moving into a realm of 'there is no truth' which is scary as hell. 

So like CNN ABC CBS NBC Nyt the AP 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So like CNN ABC CBS NBC Nyt the AP 

I’ll go out on a limb and say any, even Twitter….. 9_9

At least then we can start the discussion on the merits of said “facts”

Edited by akvanden

On 2/20/2022 at 10:20 AM, Cold War said:

If Trump was still office every topic would be Trump/Russia. 

For sure but Fox has been firing up the war drums today as well. One thing the shit lib and neocon media always agrees on is war. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

For sure but Fox has been firing up the war drums today as well. One thing the shit lib and neocon media always agrees on is war. 

Yep, screw them.  Stay the hell out of this situation unless absolutely necessary.  Like we used to do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep, screw them.  Stay the hell out of this situation unless absolutely necessary.  Like we used to do.

What would make it necessary for us to get involved? I see no path where it would be necessary for us to be there