Check your account email address ×

Biden's freak show.

Sam Brinton has been nominated as the deputy assistant for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Energy Department’s Nuclear Energy Division.

Look him up.  Use duckduckgo instead of google.

Sam Brinton is a gender-queer drag queen.

This non-binary, gender-fluid oddball is into kinky things. He’s a self-proclaimed indulger in “bondage and discipline”, plus “sadism and masochism”, BDSM. Brinton is also truly from the radical “woke culture”. He believes in non-gender pronouns like “they and them”.

Brinton also enjoys something else that will truly disgust most Americans. This person, whom Joe Biden thinks is a good call to oversee all the country’s nuclear waste, likes animals. However, we do not mean as pets.

In a 2017 article published by the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Brinton’s weird sexual fetish for animals was exposed. During the talk, Brinton openly spoke about his many bizarre kinks. He especially enjoys “dog-role-playing”.

Edited by racer254

I think he qualified for his job….

Biography

Sam Brinton received a dual Master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering from MIT. He is the son of Southern Baptist missionaries and a survivor of a traumatic and torturous conversion therapy experience. After coming out while he was an undergraduate at Kansas State University, he became involved in LGBT student groups and organized the university's first Pride March in 2010. Sam later became a prominent activist in the BornPerfect Campaign to end conversion therapy and, in 2014, he was the first survivor of conversion therapy to testify before the United Nations Committee Against Torture. In December of 2016, he founded 50 Bills 50 States, a non-profit campaign to ban licensed professionals from practicing conversion therapy on LGBT youth. Sam has been featured in TIME magazine, the NBC News, Salon, VICE, PBS NewsHour, CNN, and MSNBC.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think he qualified for his job….

Biography

Sam Brinton received a dual Master's degree in engineering systems and nuclear science and engineering from MIT. He is the son of Southern Baptist missionaries and a survivor of a traumatic and torturous conversion therapy experience. After coming out while he was an undergraduate at Kansas State University, he became involved in LGBT student groups and organized the university's first Pride March in 2010. Sam later became a prominent activist in the BornPerfect Campaign to end conversion therapy and, in 2014, he was the first survivor of conversion therapy to testify before the United Nations Committee Against Torture. In December of 2016, he founded 50 Bills 50 States, a non-profit campaign to ban licensed professionals from practicing conversion therapy on LGBT youth. Sam has been featured in TIME magazine, the NBC News, Salon, VICE, PBS NewsHour, CNN, and MSNBC.

Highly educated can still suffer from mental illness.  

Follow the science.  :lol:  

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He is in no way qualified mentally.  MC, You constantly run defense for this type of shit.  Why?  Because you like the washington swamp?

According to you because you don’t agree with his lifestyle and really why you started this thread.

Edited by Mainecat

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I respect a person that’s open with their kinks. Far less destructive emotionally and mentally than suppression. Plus that it freaks out the fragile and phonies. 

LOL, you are saying that you respect this guy?  I suppose you respect hunter biden as well.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What are your kinks? Share with the group. 

I have none, as I am just a normal, regular, male.  Democrats avoid me because of that.  Now you go. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have none, as I am just a normal, regular, male.  Democrats avoid me because of that.  Now you go. 

People in general avoid you because you are a drooling fucktwaddle.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

A transgender health secretary, a gay male head of the department of transportation, now this guy....it all points to one thing:

This is all part of the campaign to normalize all sexual deviance in the broader culture

Idk, why would anyone think that having sexual encounters with dogs is deviant? Can't see why....