Check your account email address ×

2023 Ski-Doo's

• Platinum Contributing Member

I love how turd chaser misrepresents what I say everytime just because he’s such a mope...I never said there is anything wrong with riding older sleds but since he likes to waddle into these threads and run his cheap ass cock holster he gets what he gets. 😂💩

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I rode a 07 IQ 600 for the last 3 seasons and put over 3k miles on it. Running with my buddies on brand new 850s.

My 2017 had 2300 miles and was $7k when I bought it last spring. Cheap compared to $15-20k. 

Who gives a fuck, run what ya brung.  

If I was broke id still be out there on a Edge 600 and id still be having a blast. 

I dont think im cooler than the next Guy because of what year my Sled is. :dunno:

You know know who gives  a fuck...the guy that runs his piss flaps about how stupid people are for buying new sleds. Go back and see who started this shit...it wasn’t me.👊🏻🇺🇸

I took a year off from sledding maybe 10 years ago and when I got back into it the next year I bought a 99 MXZ 600 and had a blast on it for a season but I’d be bullshitting if I said I would rather ride it over a newer rider forward sled.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how turd chaser misrepresents what I say everytime just because he’s such a mope...I never said there is anything wrong with riding older sleds but since he likes to waddle into these threads and run his cheap ass cock holster he gets what he gets. 😂💩

Listen you fat fucking walrus, as always, you're the one that starts with the name calling because you're a loser. Cheap ass? I'd bet my home and cottage are worth more than the dump you live in and mine are both paid for. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Sorry there Fireball, not broke, just refuse to pay big money on  a toy for 2 months pleasure. Plumbers are saints compared to mortgage lenders, we actually help people. 

withiout guys like me there would be very few who would own their own home.  most likely including you.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

withiout guys like me there would be very few who would own their own home.  most likely including you.  

Get over yourself, it's so awesome for homeowners to have to pay 1.5 - 2 times for their home over a 15 - 30 year period. Mortgages should be a flat rate, not percentage based and middle men such as yourself should be eliminated. The process needs to change to make it better for the homeowner, not burdensome like your industry does.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Mortage lenders ....the same people and companies who sell your loan 4x regardless of consent, causing more headaches and paperwork....Then send delinquent letters out when one payment goes missing, even after you show them proof from your bank you sent it.....6 months later , "oh we found it " Sorry....

Yeah no homes without them.. bunch of crooks :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Mortage lenders ....the same people and companies who sell your loan 4x regardless of consent, causing more headaches and paperwork....Then send delinquent letters out when one payment goes missing, even after you show them proof from your bank you sent it.....6 months later , "oh we found it " Sorry....

Yeah no homes without them.. bunch of crooks :lol:

Amen and let's not forget who was at the forefront of 2008 housing crisis......."we help people" :lmao:

There pretty much is no industry more vile than banking/ mortgages, greed of the highest order. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Get over yourself, it's so awesome for homeowners to have to pay 1.5 - 2 times for their home over a 15 - 30 year period. Mortgages should be a flat rate, not percentage based and middle men such as yourself should be eliminated. The process needs to change to make it better for the homeowner, not burdensome like your industry does.

thats how interest on everything works.  Money makes the world go round  

I find it amusing why people are so concerned at what people spend their money on.   Ride new, ride old its all good.   

I get that we all think sleds are getting expensive but fact is many people can afford them as they are now.  If people aren't buying sleds the mfg's are not going to cut what they put into sleds and in turn prices, they are going to stop building sleds and focus on other things.  Then the sport dies.  

The fact that used sled prices are bringing what they are also make new sled prices more palatable. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I find it amusing why people are so concerned at what people spend their money on.   Ride new, ride old its all good.   

I get that we all think sleds are getting expensive but fact is many people can afford them as they are now.  If people aren't buying sleds the mfg's are not going to cut what they put into sleds and in turn prices, they are going to stop building sleds and focus on other things.  Then the sport dies.  

The fact that used sled prices are bringing what they are also make new sled prices more palatable. 

Same for me in the auto sales business. I'm paying formerly known as stupid money for stuff but I'm giving customers stupid money for theirs. Seems like everyone is winning at this point. Who knows when it changes....

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:26 AM, GreenStreak said:

Retards that don't know how to read a map

If you ride backcountry, having your location on a device is critical. Riding around on trail 5 to get to trail 6, not needed. Way more useful than getting texts on your big screen gauge.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, s pump said:

If you ride backcountry, having your location on a device is critical. Riding around on trail 5 to get to trail 6, not needed. Way more useful than getting texts on your big screen gauge.

Its also a lot quicker to look down at your GPS screen and see what trail you need to take, as opposed to stopping and pulling out a map and figuring out where on the map you are, when you riding in unfamiliar area.  

• Like 3

Just now, ACE said:

Yup still bitter 

took em 14 years but I got foiled again!

:lol::bc:

I should got picture of them in sniffers row at our local strip joint about 20 years ago!!! Ya could of cancelled them :roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

:lol::bc:

I should got picture of them in sniffers row at our local strip joint about 20 years ago!!! Ya could of cancelled them :roflcrying:

Lol 

It’s actually a nice sled it’s just kind of a dog. Otherwise it’s probably the nicest trail 4 stroke I’ve drove 

• Like 1

Just now, ACE said:

Lol 

It’s actually a nice sled it’s just kind of a dog. Otherwise it’s probably the nicest trail 4 stroke I’ve drove 

Cool,,,hopefully they figure them oot or are you dumping it?? 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cool,,,hopefully they figure them oot or are you dumping it?? 

I’ll be keeping it and see what they figure out for next year. Maybe order a new cat in the meantime so I have options 

sounds like it won’t be an issue selling any sled again next year 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’ll be keeping it and see what they figure out for next year. Maybe order a new cat in the meantime so I have options 

sounds like it won’t be an issue selling any sled again next year 

You'll likely make money on it :thumbsup: