Check your account email address ×

2023 Ski-Doo's

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I don't understand how you can say that, you don't even ride your new one. Do you even have 500 miles on it?

I'm going to disagree, they are not worth it and my main reason for saying that is the season is just too short. Honestly, I had fun on my 20 year old Poo this winter, put on about 650 miles so far. No way it would have been enjoyable dropping 15 - 20k  on a new sled.

Your thoughts on this are well known and I ride when I can and when there is snow and I don’t understand how you can say what you do because the vast majority of riders have more fun on modern iron. BTW I don’t need you worrying about what I spend or how much I ride.👍🏼

BTW you only ride when the trails are smooth and I’m sure you don’t ever dip a ski offtrail either…smooth or not I’ll ride on them and I enjoy getting offtrail and looking for deeper stuff….all way more fun on a new rider forward sled.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

wow didn't they check after they build first one ask others?? WTF, And they said the old Barney was bad, lol! Enough bring lights! They need sensors to turn off the high beams when on coming traffic comes!! I'm sure sled handles and has good power but wow that is ulgy

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your thoughts on this are well known and I ride when I can and when there is snow and I don’t understand how you can say what you do because the vast majority of riders have more fun on modern iron. BTW I don’t need you worrying about what I spend or how much I ride.👍🏼

BTW you only ride when the trails are smooth and I’m sure you don’t ever dip a ski offtrail either…smooth or not I’ll ride on them and I enjoy getting offtrail and looking for deeper stuff….all way more fun on a new rider forward sled.

That's a bunch of BS, you do not have your finger on the pulse of most riders, I see plenty of old iron on the trail. I'd venture to say the modern iron owners are miserable holding all that debt for a toy. :lmao:

Get the fuck over yourself, the only time I may think about you is if I see a pile of excrement. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's a bunch of BS, you do not have your finger on the pulse of most riders, I see plenty of old iron on the trail. I'd venture to say the modern iron owners are miserable holding all that debt for a toy. :lmao:

Get the fuck over yourself, the only time I may think about you is if I see a pile of excrement. 

I have a pile of fun on my old 780 mock. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s sad people can’t follow their tracks out or God save us all read a compass anymore.

Im guessing most of you guys never look left or right when your riding just at the guy in front of yous taillight.

Can...choose not to.  Saying the old way is better is as stupid as thinking Biden is doing a good job.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Get off your wallet ya’ fat dopey turd chaser or STFU.👍🏼🤣
I’m surprised you ride at all considering all the bleeding you did over your Polaris 800.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Can...choose not to.  Saying the old way is better is as stupid as thinking Biden is doing a good job.  

"In my day" .....:lol:typical old fart. 

No need to spend Big money on a new sled just for GPS either. $30 trailmaster New England chip and a old Auto Garmin that was laying around unused anyway and I got GPS on my sled. 

Do I need it to ride? No. But sometimes I ride in new areas Ive never been before,  its just another tool to use. Doesnt mean you cant use a Map or Signage or a compass. 

Its about as stupid as claiming the Internet sucks and Newspaper is better for information. 

But no surprise from a dumb out of touch Moron that probably doesnt even ride a sled anymore . 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Even on a trail burner.  Tons of times you come to a section of trail and it is whooped up and boring.  With a GPS, I just pop off the trail and connect to another section via the ditch.  Ultra huge in backcountry.  Those that claim they don't want one are just brand loyal Cat fanatics trying to rationalize why their brand is stuck in the 80's.

Cat has the best rear skid in the deep snow game but it ends there 

34 minutes ago, ACE said:

I have a pile of fun on my old 780 mock. 

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Run what ya brung.... 

Ive embarrassed plenty of Guys on Sleds twice what mine is worth. 

So why do you both have newer sleds if that’s the case? Apparently Buttcocks only bought a new Mach Z so he could whine about it…must be related to Fat Chad.🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get off your wallet ya’ fat dopey turd chaser or STFU.👍🏼🤣
I’m surprised you ride at all considering all the bleeding you did over your Polaris 800.

Listen here Jaba the Hutt, while you were sitting on your fat ass all winter stuffing your excessively bloated jowls, I was actually out riding. 

I should stop riding because I had a bad experience with a Poo 800? That pretty much sums up how dumb you are. :lmao:

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s sad people can’t follow their tracks out or God save us all read a compass anymore.

Im guessing most of you guys never look left or right when your riding just at the guy in front of yous taillight.

Idiot statement from some one who has obviously never left the path a Tucker layer out for him .

Lol I would love to watch you find your way out of the hills with a compass  when it has been putting it down all day . Clue your tracks in are under 4 feet of fresh and every drainage and peek and tree clump looks the same. You are not just picking a line and going straight out. Not even fucking close  . 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So why do you both have newer sleds if that’s the case? Apparently Buttcocks only bought a new Mach Z so he could whine about it…must be related to Fat Chad.🤣

Dude I rode a 07 IQ 600 for the last 3 seasons and put over 3k miles on it. Running with my buddies on brand new 850s.

My 2017 had 2300 miles and was $7k when I bought it last spring. Cheap compared to $15-20k. 

Who gives a fuck, run what ya brung.  

If I was broke id still be out there on a Edge 600 and id still be having a blast. 

I dont think im cooler than the next Guy because of what year my Sled is. :dunno:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dude I rode a 07 IQ 600 for the last 3 seasons and put over 3k miles on it. Running with my buddies on brand new 850s.

My 2017 had 2300 miles and was $7k when I bought it last spring. Cheap compared to $15-20k. 

If I was broke id still be out there on a Edge 600 and id still be having a blast. 

I dont think im cooler than the next Guy because of what year my Sled is. :dunno:

are you saying snoughnuts broke,  maybe he should be hustling more old ladies with outrageous plumbing bills

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

are you saying snoughnuts broke,  maybe he should be hustling more old ladies with outrageous plumbing bills

I dont know his financial status and dont want too. 

Hey , maybe people thought I was broke when I was on my IQ.  Reality is at the time I had $20k in medical Bills from my newborn Son being hospitalized,  big mortgage,  and 2 other kids to care for. What kind of asshole would I be to take a note on a $15k snowmobile ill ride for 3 months tops? Just so I look cool on the trail and can brag how great my new sled is? 

I believe in when the time is right and you have the money, buy what makes sense at the time....doesnt mean that person has money or doesn't. Especially nowadays when most people make payments and have ridiculous non stop debt. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Sorry there Fireball, not broke, just refuse to pay big money on  a toy for 2 months pleasure. Plumbers are saints compared to mortgage lenders, we actually help people. 

• Like 2

Just now, EvilBird said:

I dont know his financial status and dont want too. 

Hey , maybe people thought I was broke when I was on my IQ.  Reality is at the time I had $20k in medical Bills from my newborn Son being hospitalized,  big mortgage,  and 2 other kids to care for. What kind of asshole would I be to take a note on a $15k snowmobile ill ride for 3 months tops? Just so I look cool on the trail and can brag how great my new sled is? 

I believe in when the time is right and you have the money, buy what makes sense at the time....doesnt mean that person has money or doesn't. Especially nowadays when most people make payments and have ridiculous non stop debt. 

Those words are more than likely the truth for most snowmobilers today. :bc:

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I must be a deadbeat, I ride an Edge 500 but it's paid for and it's all mine!!! :lmao:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Those words are more than likely the truth for most snowmobilers today. :bc:

Same with Trucks and Cars :bc:

I got buddies with $80k truck notes and owe another $300k on their $350k house with a 30 year mortgage :lol:

They will always be in debt, but its all they know.