Check your account email address ×

50K Homeless Veterans

Rigid1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Um, ok.

See...just admit it.  It saves us time!  Now, here's another for you that's gonna flip your wig!  The Nazi party wasn't all wrong at first either....again...they just evolved into that.

In fact, the same can be said about most "movements" in their infancy.  It's how they develop a strong following.  The problem is, when that following becomes so biased as to their own discrimination, racism, and the trampling of others rights.  Ours right now is the Liberal movement.  And as it continues to get a nice haircut from the Trump administration, it is again up to the masses to ensure the Trump party doesn't become just as gross in their ways.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See...just admit it.  It saves us time!  Now, here's another for you that's gonna flip your wig!  The Nazi party wasn't all wrong at first either....again...they just evolved into that.

In fact, the same can be said about most "movements" in their infancy.  It's how they develop a strong following.  The problem is, when that following becomes so biased as to their own discrimination, racism, and the trampling of others rights.  Ours right now is the Liberal movement.  And as it continues to get a nice haircut from the Trump administration, it is again up to the masses to ensure the Trump party doesn't become just as gross in their ways.

No, pretty sure the Nazis were wrong from the beginning. 

Ask me how I know...

Just now, motonoggin said:

16195002_702221326604775_4156825376143032156_n.jpg

Ughhh....I said I don't want to argue right now.  But..... :lmao:

First off, that's paraphrased rhetoric distributed throughout your organization.  Secondly, even as it is quoted, can't that be said about every movement    EVER?  Yes indeed. The key word is "adversaries".

Now stop.  I've got stuff to do today.

36 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL it takes a meme for most liberals to understand this.  It's laughable because this really has very little to do with actual refugees.  It has to do with the people that are TERRORISTS posing as refugees.

:lol: you're out in left field, as usual.

dear racer,

the topic is taking care of our veterans vs taking care of refugees, period. whether or not they're terrorists, or civilians, is a different topic. noggin's pic is saying don't be hating the refugee, but hate the person(s) who made him a refugee.

you're welcome

So.. All of you christians get your bibles out and tell us what Jesus would do..

• The USA goes in and starts coups to unseat the leaders THEY (meaning the asshats in the govt as none of countries have done shit to you or me) cause instability and civil war in at least 5 countries. innocents get their homes blown up, families killed, kids getting blown apart, radicals come in and terrorize them.
  • They have lost everything. Unbelievable violence and destruction everywhere. They need to leave. The country who initiated this mess shows 24/7 footage of a radicalized group doing unthinkable crimes to people (They always have a professional videographer everywhere they go!)
  • Radical video promptly makes its professionally edited version to facebook and cable news inciting outrage among Americans calling them "savages"
  • Label an entire religious group (1 billion plus people) as religious radicals bent on the destruction of all that is not Islamic henceforth making all innocents radical, christian hating muslims.
  • God fearing "christians" tell the displaced victims (which the christians home country caused their situation) tell them that they can just stay in their war ravaged country because "we" dont want your problems here. We are a peace loving people and you people are savages!...
  • newly elected president enacts a presidential executive order telling homeless refugees "Dont come here you savages!"
  • refugees forced to stay in ravaged home country and continue to be victimized and possibly killed in US drone strike. 

Praise Jesus!

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Just how good is this vetting process really? Seems like we are trying to vet a ton of John/jane Does going on little to no info.

That is exactly what he wants to fix. It seems that the vast majority of the refugees show up with little or no identification, if they have any it's sketchy at best and any claims they make about where they came from or what they do or did almost impossible to verify. 

If I'm a Canadian with a criminal record I get refused entry into the US as a visitor even. If I'm a mass murder in the Middle East and claim refugee I stand a pretty good chance of getting into the US permanently 

Why arent you fucking scared bitches trying to get ghetto blacks kicked out of the country? They kill more Americans than any other ethnic group by a large margin. Have any of you EVER been threatened by a muslim? EVER?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That is exactly what he wants to fix. It seems that the vast majority of the refugees show up with little or no identification, if they have any it's sketchy at best and any claims they make about where they came from or what they do or did almost impossible to verify.

If I'm a Canadian with a criminal record I get refused entry into the US as a visitor even. If I'm a mass murder in the Middle East and claim refugee I stand a pretty good chance of getting into the US permanently

So where's the intricate details on this vast vetting process these guys keep clamoring about?  :news:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why arent you fucking scared bitches trying to get ghetto blacks kicked out of the country? They kill more Americans than any other ethnic group by a large margin. Have any of you EVER been threatened by a muslim? EVER?

They kill mostly themselves thanks be to Jebus

Just now, Skidooski said:

So where's the intricate details on this vast vetting process these guys keep clamoring about?  :news:

That's what will unfold during the temporary ban. Close the cracked and leaky door while you get a replacement 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's been posted numerous times. there's always google too.

Just asking questions. Seems as though if there's little or no info to go off of then it really isn't extensive vetting then.

Edited by Skidooski