Check your account email address ×

Canadian military defecting on Trudeau as Trudeau approaches a crossroads towards civil war

Rod

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ends up the trucks that were parked near by in several locations have now realize their money is gone and no longer available to the paid protesters so they have left Ottawa and Emergency Act removed 

No money no protesters 

awesome job 

That was a terrible stretch being under Trudeau for like a day and a half - The people of Ukraine will never know how tough our fight for freedom is..... 

it’s nice that you admit that you’re ok with a dictatorship. 

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, toslow said:

Stop, fuck man you’re suck a fucken idiot.

prove to me they are actors and not real truckers other than you posting 

He thinks if he repeats it over and over its the truth. Just like his hero Trudeau does.

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Trudeau was forced to remove his illegal act of war before the senate told him to pound sand 

But but but Fail says thats not the reason. He said its because the convoy is over.. It has to be the reason .  Right? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/22/2022 at 6:27 PM, 1trailmaker said:

YOu realize they had gofundme for blockade roads :dunno:  ya they are paid protesters with nothing to do... fact

They built structures in the middle of the street and filled it with cooking supplies, they had bouncy castles blocking roads, fuel paid for, food paid for, not sure what you don't get about being paid protesters

how do you see raise 10million dollars to support a occupation :dunno:  

people can donate money to who ever they want.  if they feel its a just cause they will do just that, whats so hard to understand?   its the government that acted illegally by taking money that they had ZERO rights to.  and NO, it wasnt GFM doing it on their own.  Trudy made that happen with the rest of his Nazi collaborators uh i mean staff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

people can donate money to who ever they want.  if they feel its a just cause they will do just that, whats so hard to understand?   its the government that acted illegally by taking money that they had ZERO rights to.  and NO, it wasnt GFM doing it on their own.  Trudy made that happen with the rest of his Nazi collaborators uh i mean staff.

:lol:  Trudeau took money :lol:  oh please do tell

If something it illegal and been deemed so once that point it made and the first gofundme was withheld and money returned to legal donor, you gave to a second fundme knowing it is now illegal, this makes you a criminal supporting illegal border blockades....

There isn't any other way to look at it.  You are paying people to protest illegally :dunno:

Still wondering why anyone thinks you can setup bouncy castles in the middle of the street with hot tubs and be considered legal - mindboggling 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Canadians fight for freedom, get gofundme to defend against removal of freedoms, THE MASK is the  end of us..

Ukraine thinks you guys are pretty fucked wihtout a clue what freedom is 

Let me guess, you put a call out to someone you knew to find out how Ukrainian people are feeling.

see how stupid that sounds what i just text? 
what you just text sounds even worse.

the thing is I’m wise enough to know what is dumb but you are not 

Edited by toslow

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Canadians fight for freedom, get gofundme to defend against removal of freedoms, THE MASK is the  end of us..

Ukraine thinks you guys are pretty fucked wihtout a clue what freedom is 

Keep getting jabbed up and wearing masks ....that should save you from Nuclear attacks too Snowflake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

I see your still lacking critical thinking ability 

no I am watching a country being invade while dumb fucks in hot tubs complain about nazi's taking our freedom away. So disgusting this fringe mislead people are....

Occupying a capital because you have to wear a mask in wal-mart - clueless 

• Gold Member
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

no I am watching a country being invade while dumb fucks in hot tubs complain about nazi's taking our freedom away. So disgusting this fringe mislead people are....

Actually wearing a mask in Walmart- clueless 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Let me guess, you put a call out to someone you knew to find out how Ukrainian people are feeling 

Like I said Ukraine has no idea the struggles for freedom Canada is going through, we just had a war against our government, we had hot tubs and bouncy castles, and a very mean Prime MInister removing our rights and controlling us with his army

sad 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Once again again tell me how Ukrainian people had a democracy?

google how the prime minister became PM in that country 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Leave your anti Canada talk for someone else -  okay 

You’re ignorance is fun to watch. Better study up if you’re going to solve the worlds problems on your keyboard 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Russia has a gofundme please support Russia they will make sure you never have to wear a mask again...  Real freedom is just a donation away....

I dont wear masks moron. Haven't had too in 2 years. :lol:

Here is your precious Canada. Love the Cops assulting a Women at 9:30 min mark. Great Free country you have. :lol:  :pc:

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Trudeau took money :lol:  oh please do tell

If something it illegal and been deemed so once that point it made and the first gofundme was withheld and money returned to legal donor, you gave to a second fundme knowing it is now illegal, this makes you a criminal supporting illegal border blockades....

There isn't any other way to look at it.  You are paying people to protest illegally :dunno:

Still wondering why anyone thinks you can setup bouncy castles in the middle of the street with hot tubs and be considered legal - mindboggling 

I doubt you would be bleating the same way if the antifa and BLM terrorists were treated d the same.  

as usual you’re pathetically stupid. image.jpeg.b2a100615daa83801e39a7a21adb1246.jpeg

• Haha 2