Check your account email address ×

Awesome!!! Exclusive: DHS warns that trucker protests in U.S. could begin on Super Bowl Sunday

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So according to Trumpies here businesses need to get lower taxes to be more profitable but it’s OK to have their raw materials and finished goods held up by protesting truckers so they can be less profitable?

You can’t make this shit up.

Enjoy the shut down .middle class hard working people shut down. Your complaining means it’s working. The media being in a frenzy means the truckers have won biggly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

you idiots are supporting truckers who are destroying businesses?

Unfucking believable.

You’ve advocated against business for years , your hypocrisy is pathetic 

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So according to Trumpies here businesses need to get lower taxes to be more profitable but it’s OK to have their raw materials and finished goods held up by protesting truckers so they can be less profitable?

You’ve also been lying and making shit up Up for years . 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Name me one business that has been permanently shut down since these truck protests started,..Just 1..:news:

I'll name you over 300 in my city alone that have been permanently shut down due to the mandates your Dem ran government have put in place..Fucking Bidenets are dumb as a fucking stump..:groin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

EVERYONE needs lower taxes and the shipping of raw materials and finished goods have been hampered by the mandates from this SCAMdemic, trucker have been on the front lines since this shit started and had essential worker status now they want to cripple the movement of goods by imposing bullshit mandates on them this is what this protest is about so blame the leadership of these countries for where this is going not the drivers just wanting to do ther job and left the fuck alone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

and its also just you that anyone who stands up to that should pay, you and that 5D are why BLM is here today

Wrong. BLM is here because blacks can not as a group, compete against Asians and Hindus. 

Hindus are just as black as blacks. Why are they rich and educated?

Do black boys value winning the School Spelling Bee, or do they want to play basketball instead, and fuck a white girl?

Hindu parents go crazy for their kids to win the National Spelling Bee. 

• Gold Member
On 2/11/2022 at 4:58 AM, Rigid1 said:

The weather is sucking ass the past 2 days and the next 2 days..local trails are shot. Back to riding the hill..grrrr

Yeah and even then not for long before it rains. This is :bullshit:

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

have you ever unloaded at Selkirk Shores state park? great riding and never get near the hill

Really? How's the conditions there now?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you idiots are supporting truckers who are destroying businesses?

Unfucking believable.

They are businesses being destroyed by the government. Too bad they worked when the govt shut down other businesses, you would've starved if it wasn't for them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah and even then not for long before it rains. This is :bullshit:

Really? How's the conditions there now?

Tug hill is good to go, plenty of snow still, it's just local trails for all are shot

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I know I just hate going there

Yup, I'll be burning vacation days to ride during the week,..It's not bad there when snow is covering the state because people will ride local,. But with this warm up, everyone and their mother will be heading to the Tug..:mc:

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

trails are thin to none warm weather did us no favors

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, I'll be burning vacation days to ride during the week,..It's not bad there when snow is covering the state because people will ride local,. But with this warm up, everyone and their mother will be heading to the Tug..:mc:

I'm seriously considering just packing up heading to ME or the UP for a week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Another year I missed the boat to ride the southern/central part of New York.  It's only a 2 hourish drive to get to Whitney point and I could have done it 10 days ago I think.  Oh well, maybe next year....

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Another year I missed the boat to ride the southern/central part of New York.  It's only a 2 hourish drive to get to Whitney point and I could have done it 10 days ago I think.  Oh well, maybe next year....

You guys had good snow in Whitney point, drove thru there Wednesday, saw 3 sleds fueling up at the speedway/McDonald's just before you get on 81N..Trails looked good in that area.was snowing all the way up past Homer..It's nice in that area, only ever rode it once

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You guys had good snow in Whitney point, drove thru there Wednesday, saw 3 sleds fueling up at the speedway/McDonald's just before you get on 81N..Trails looked good in that area.was snowing all the way up past Homer..It's nice in that area, only ever rode it once

It'd be an easy one day trip up and back, just havn't pulled the trigger on doing it yet.  Just talked about it for the past 20 years.  :lol:

Been really dragging ass getting over this covid bullshit.  Fucked up my breathing to the point I don't know if I could stand having a helmet on for too long at a time.

15 minutes ago, hayward said:

Whitney Point is only 1,5 hours away our trails on the south side of Lake Ontario

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

It'd be an easy one day trip up and back, just havn't pulled the trigger on doing it yet.  Just talked about it for the past 20 years.  :lol:

Been really dragging ass getting over this covid bullshit.  Fucked up my breathing to the point I don't know if I could stand having a helmet on for too long at a time.

I didn't have covid but fucked my back up doing trail work and haven't rode anything but to the watering hole and back:sad:

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I didn't have covid but fucked my back up doing trail work and haven't rode anything but to the watering hole and back:sad:

Yeah ain't it a bitch when your mind says lets ride but your body says hell no!:lol:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yeah ain't it a bitch when your mind says lets ride but your body says hell no!:lol:

worse part about it I was finishing up trail work, I maintain a 27 mile section of our system by myself when I fucked up my back:wall:

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

so…..yeah it’s good cause it’s shuts down US businesses and puts workers out of a job?

Got it!

You deserve to be shot. Good fucking God for 2 fucking years you stood up for govenment mandates litteraly putting 1000s of companies out of buisness for ever . 100s of thousands out of work . And as soon as a group of people stand up to the tyranny you get bent out of shape and suddenly pretend to give 2 fucks about the American buisness owner.  Here is a reality check most buisness owners 100% back the actions of the people fighting the govenment who has litteraly put a knee on thete neck for 2 yrs now . Fuck you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2