Check your account email address ×

Nuclear war?

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sit Indian style with your arms covering your head……..Be just fine. :thumbsup:

Could you imagine all day looking at this stuff. :lol:

• Haha 1

My stepson is stationed in Camp Lejeune and thinks he's getting shipped out to Poland in prep for hostilities.  Also told me that they pre shipped out something like 10,000 units of blood, which is supposedly very unusual if it was only to be for exercises.  So he's a bit sketched out about it to say the least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My stepson is stationed in Camp Lejeune and thinks he's getting shipped out to Poland in prep for hostilities.  Also told me that they pre shipped out something like 10,000 units of blood, which is supposedly very unusual if it was only to be for exercises.  So he's a bit sketched out about it to say the least.

Putin wants the Ukraine. It’s a historical reference point for him. The Ukraine is the birthplace of mother Russia. It’s where it all began. He sees it as his legacy to put the band back together. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

My youngest is at Ft. Hood with the 1st Cav. He hasn't said anything, but I can't say that it isn't in the back of my mind.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump didn't get us in any wars hopefully Biden wont either  :news: 

Weird he wouldn’t of just strolled in and took it when he had such strong allies in the White House.   I guess a bloody battle to put the band back together would make it sweeter or America has never been weaker? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Weird he wouldn’t of just strolled in and took it when he had such strong allies in the White House.   I guess a bloody battle to put the band back together would make it sweeter or America has never been weaker? 

There was a lot of misinformation being pushed by the Washington swamp.  There was no way 81 million people voted for the dipshit currently in power.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I don’t care who he was taking orders from. I’m simply pleased that America is out. 

By your post it most definitely seems you do................:lol: