Check your account email address ×

Multiple dead, 2 arrested after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Dave

16 hours ago, Catman said:

So you are calling CBC Fake News :lol: 

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CP24 one of Canada's 24 hour fake news outlets had a so called terror expert who laid solid blame on Donald Trump for this act.  Now that is quite a stretch.

About 10 mins later a more sensible individual called that the most ridiculous think he has ever heard and obviously the work of someone who has a mental issue.

Find it rather odd JT was quick to call this a terrorist act, ie an act of terror on Muslims.  A terrorist would not call the cops to come get him.

What did they call the attack on parliament hill? Probably in both cases the people committing the crime are more insane than political. Same with that psycho that killed the people in the Florida night club.

I like the idea of the Trump supporter ban. Spicer agrees with it too. He used the Quebec shooting as a reason that their immigration policies were important. Since the perp was a White Christian Trump supporter then it makes sense to ban them. 

"Until we can properly vet them."

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like the idea of the Trump supporter ban. Spicer agrees with it too. He used the Quebec shooting as a reason that their immigration policies were important. Since the perp was a White Christian Trump supporter then it makes sense to ban them. 

"Until we can properly vet them."

That's discrimination!!!!

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I have nothing against white Christians, nobody has more respect for white Christians than I do. But it's about the safety of the Canadian people.

You dont respect black christians?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

You dont respect black christians?

I'm sorry but they don't enter into this conversation since they haven't been involved in any mass killings. When they start marching into schools or churches and killing innocent people, I will decide whether or not I respect them.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sorry but they don't enter into this conversation since they haven't been involved in any mass killings. When they start marching into schools or churches and killing innocent people, I will decide whether or not I respect them.

• December 14, 1999 - Ahmed Ressam, known as the Millennium Bomber, was arrested upon entering the United States by a ferry from Victoria, British Columbia. He was smuggling explosives in his car from Canada as part of a plot to bomb the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on New Year's Eve 1999, as part of the foiled 2000 millennium attack plots.
  • April 2004 - A Canadian Muslim of Lebanese descent firebombs the library of the United Talmud Torahs Montreal Jewish school.
  • 2006 - In the 2006 Ontario terrorism plot, Canadian counter-terrorism forces arrested 18 terrorists (dubbed the "Toronto 18") inspired by al-Qaeda. They were accused of planning to detonate truck bombs, to open fire in a crowded area, and to storm the Canadian Broadcasting Centre, the Canadian Parliament building, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) headquarters, and the parliamentary Peace Tower, to take hostages and to behead the Prime Minister and other leaders.
  • August 2010 - Misbahuddin Ahmed of Ottawa was arrested (later convicted in July 2014) of knowingly facilitating a terrorist activity and participation in the activities of a terrorist group.[10][11]
  • 2013 - Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively, charged as part of an alleged Al Qaeda plot to derail a New York to Toronto train on the Canadian side of the border. Alleged plot was not imminent.[citation needed] Canadian Muslims helped to foil the alleged plot.[12] The suspects said they were arrested based on their appearance.[13][14]
  • October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.
  • October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times and died at the scene. Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."
  • August 10, 2016 - Aaron Driver was killed in Strathroy, Ontario, in a confrontation with police after detonating an explosive in the back seat of a taxi. The confrontation followed a tip from the FBI that Driver had made a "martyrdom video" and was planning an attack on an urban area

There you go you braindead retarded faggot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:
  • December 14, 1999 - Ahmed Ressam, known as the Millennium Bomber, was arrested upon entering the United States by a ferry from Victoria, British Columbia. He was smuggling explosives in his car from Canada as part of a plot to bomb the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on New Year's Eve 1999, as part of the foiled 2000 millennium attack plots.
  • April 2004 - A Canadian Muslim of Lebanese descent firebombs the library of the United Talmud Torahs Montreal Jewish school.
  • 2006 - In the 2006 Ontario terrorism plot, Canadian counter-terrorism forces arrested 18 terrorists (dubbed the "Toronto 18") inspired by al-Qaeda. They were accused of planning to detonate truck bombs, to open fire in a crowded area, and to storm the Canadian Broadcasting Centre, the Canadian Parliament building, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) headquarters, and the parliamentary Peace Tower, to take hostages and to behead the Prime Minister and other leaders.
  • August 2010 - Misbahuddin Ahmed of Ottawa was arrested (later convicted in July 2014) of knowingly facilitating a terrorist activity and participation in the activities of a terrorist group.[10][11]
  • 2013 - Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively, charged as part of an alleged Al Qaeda plot to derail a New York to Toronto train on the Canadian side of the border. Alleged plot was not imminent.[citation needed] Canadian Muslims helped to foil the alleged plot.[12] The suspects said they were arrested based on their appearance.[13][14]
  • October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.
  • October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times and died at the scene. Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."
  • August 10, 2016 - Aaron Driver was killed in Strathroy, Ontario, in a confrontation with police after detonating an explosive in the back seat of a taxi. The confrontation followed a tip from the FBI that Driver had made a "martyrdom video" and was planning an attack on an urban area

There you go you braindead retarded faggot

Thanks fuckhead.  That's the best you can do? 2 civilian deaths since 1999? The Quebec attack tripled that.  Now cut and paste the attacks from people born in the Canada over that same time frame. Then answer this question.

If in the first Month of the Obama Presidency, he had removed all hand guns and semi and automatic weapons from American civilians, how many American lives would have been saved over the last 8 years? If Obama had banned Muslims from entering the United States 8 years ago, how many American lives would have been saved?

http://time.com/4368615/orlando-mass-shootings-chart/

Here is a handy chart. Show me the ones committed by Immigrants you brain dead piece of shit.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks fuckhead.  That's the best you can do? 2 civilian deaths since 1999? The Quebec attack tripled that.  Now cut and paste the attacks from people born in the Canada over that same time frame. Then answer this question.

If in the first Month of the Obama Presidency, he had removed all hand guns and semi and automatic weapons from American civilians, how many American lives would have been saved over the last 8 years? If Obama had banned Muslims from entering the United States 8 years ago, how many American lives would have been saved?

http://time.com/4368615/orlando-mass-shootings-chart/

Here is a handy chart. Show me the ones committed by Immigrants you brain dead piece of shit.

Oh now we're talking gun control? Lets examine how that gun control works in cities that have banned pistols and assault rifles......fuck me are you dumb....just braindead

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh now we're talking gun control? Lets examine how that gun control works in cities that have banned pistols and assault rifles......fuck me are you dumb....just braindead

Ya the bad guys have all the guns and the law abiding citizen....is a sitting duck....thats the liberal way I guess.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ya the bad guys have all the guns and the law abiding citizen....is a sitting duck....thats the liberal way I guess.

revkevsdi .....the cum drenched queenie stuck blowing his rape whistle and screaming for help

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's about time liberals let the gun thing drop and join the left in arming themselves. 

Accidental shootings will skyrocket!

Gun shop owners won't sell them guns and ammo at the same time. :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a question about two blanket executive orders. You fuckheads believe that Trump is making you safe by targeting people based on their religion. I asked how many people would have been saved if Obama had enacted Trumps legislation 8 years ago. Then I asked you to compare it to a gun ban. Remember when you scared fuckheads were all crying that Obama was gonna take yer guns? If he had Sandy hook wouldn't have happened. But then again those kids were already born so I guess their lives don't matter. 

Mass killings alone, there were 308 deaths. How many were made by people born in the USA? How many were Immigrants from the Countries Trump put a ban on?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It's a question about two blanket executive orders. You fuckheads believe that Trump is making you safe by targeting people based on their religion. I asked how many people would have been saved if Obama had enacted Trumps legislation 8 years ago. Then I asked you to compare it to a gun ban. Remember when you scared fuckheads were all crying that Obama was gonna take yer guns? If he had Sandy hook wouldn't have happened. But then again those kids were already born so I guess their lives don't matter. 

Mass killings alone, there were 308 deaths. How many were made by people born in the USA? How many were Immigrants from the Countries Trump put a ban on?

I dont think trump is making anything safer at all .....I just dont care if he wants to stop letting people in for 90 days from some countries that have massive issues

I dont think trump is making anything safer at all .....I just dont care if he wants to stop letting people in for 90 days from some countries that have massive issues

You folded quickly shithead? Is math hard?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You folded quickly shithead? Is math hard?

I dont read anything you post ....you are a fucking idiot and I have no time for your type other than to treat you like the low iq troll you are. get fucked

I dont read anything you post ....you are a fucking idiot and I have no time for your type other than to treat you like the low iq troll you are. get fucked

run away, Run away! (doesn't read my posts. Fucking liar). I couldn't have made the question any easier. 

What about Minimomo.   He usually likes to post five paragraphs to impress people. Why is he suddenly so quiet?  

I would think the deaths of those children at Sandy hook would have been enough for you dumbasses to at least think about a better way.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

run away, Run away! (doesn't read my posts. Fucking liar). I couldn't have made the question any easier. 

What about Minimomo.   He usually likes to post five paragraphs to impress people. Why is he suddenly so quiet?  

I would think the deaths of those children at Sandy hook would have been enough for you dumbasses to at least think about a better way.

Would it have been better if that faggot at sandy hook would have drove a semi through the school? fucking idiot

Survey says.......................11,763 to 2. 

So in order to save 2 lives vs 11,763 the Trump administration caused a huge amount of turmoil at your airports, alienated allies and probably increased the amount of people that hate the USA.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What about Minimomo.   He usually likes to post five paragraphs to impress people. Why is he suddenly so quiet?  

You might just win at being the stupidest person o this site. If you actuall think sandy hook would not have happened if ar's were illegal. One word asshole.

Chicago 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Survey says.......................11,763 to 2. 

So in order to save 2 lives vs 11,763 the Trump administration caused a huge amount of turmoil at your airports, alienated allies and probably increased the amount of people that hate the USA.

oh noes... turmoil at a few airports... Poor muslims, and liberals.  HAHAHAHA

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You might just win at being the stupidest person o this site. If you actuall think sandy hook would not have happened if ar's were illegal. One word asshole.

Chicago 

Yes I do. The Sandy hook weapons were legally owned by that mass murderer of tiny children's mother. She was by all accounts a law abiding citizen before her son took the weapons that she had trained him to use at a legal facility and murdered small children and their brave teacher. Imagine the amount of devastation the families of those children would have avoided if Obama actually had confiscated all of the weapons. Imagine how much nicer it would be for the parents of those children not to spend the rest of their lives imagining how terrible their children's last moments were. Just put yourself inside that classroom for a moment. Put yourself in the place of the parents when they realized those blood splattered corpses were their children..

Just imagine one parents grief and multiply it be 11,763 per year. 

Just now, JEFF said:

oh noes... turmoil at a few airports... Poor muslims, and liberals.  HAHAHAHA

Really? How do you react over a 5 hours delay in a flight across country. Now multiply the by a trip across the Ocean, landing in a Country that claims to be free, that you have been approved to travel to. Only to be told that you can't come in. That your life savings were spent for no reason and you are being sent back. 

Now finish a 40 oz bottle of your favourite booze, go to the garage, start the truck and have a nice sleep.