Check your account email address ×

Polaris updates snow check customers

krom

12 hours ago, Doug said:

Creepy Krom always good for a laugh.  How's the 600 Arctic Cat sleds doing? .........Be honest 🤣

LOL, he hasn't got an honest bone in his head. The ten 600 cats that were promised won't be ready till 2023. The good news is they will still look like a 2012

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, krom said:

Poo is wining the contest for most stop sales, stop riding emergencies.. with 2 already this season. 

Think its a record for any manufacture any year.

Won't have to worry about that for Cat, not enough newer sleds in the field. You do realize the throttle fix is complete. Nice post on the Poo site on Hardcore Sledder about Cat guys switching to Poo. It's a good read

8 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

LOL, he hasn't got an honest bone in his head. The ten 600 cats that were promised won't be ready till 2023. The good news is they will still look like a 2012

Has poo delivered any 600 snowchecks yet ? I thought they were not getting any out this season.  Saving the parts for tge higher margin sleds I assume 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Has poo delivered any 600 snowchecks yet ? I thought they were not getting any out this season.  Saving the parts for tge higher margin sleds I assume 

Nope no 600 but they have delivered 650's

5 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Nice post on the Poo site on Hardcore Sledder about Cat guys switching to Poo. It's a good read

this post is useless without a link?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yes, to the cross country and snocross racers

Cat did the same

37 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I hope this fella we were helping’s warranty isn’t too affected by the stop ride seeing as the crank in his 280 mile 850 assault seemed to have taken a hike. 

did it ventilate the case?

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did it ventilate the case?

No shut off on him going down the trail he said. We just stopped to see if he was alright and he tried starting it with electric start and would do nothing. First pull was a solid slow woof, woof, woof. Seemed to free up after that and he pulled it about 15 more times and it fired up but was making all sorts of racket from the bottom end. I had him pull start it without the hood so we could figure out where the metallic grinds and rattling were coming from. In Polaris’s defense though he openly admitted he was a cat guy trying something new. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this post is useless without a link?

yes, to the cross country and snocross racers

Cat did the same

It's only useless cause you're to facking lazy to go look:news: And on the flip side there are zero posts on the Cat site of Poo or Doo riders switching to Cat. Just an observation

15 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

It's only useless cause you're to facking lazy to go look:news: And on the flip side there are zero posts on the Cat site of Poo or Doo riders switching to Cat. Just an observation

do you truly feel I actually might care enough to go look for it?
:lol:

17 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I hope this fella we were helping’s warranty isn’t too affected by the stop ride seeing as the crank in his 280 mile 850 assault seemed to have taken a hike. 

847A122B-4B99-471F-BBC7-E0A4F1222C2C.png

That can't be..

@Doug says that the poo 850 is bullet proof...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, krom said:

That can't be..

@Doug says that the poo 850 is bullet proof...

And still the lone Cat guy in our group was switching off sleds this weekend to see what he's buying next year.  Said he's done riding 10 year old technology.

Edited by Doug