Check your account email address ×

Polaris updates snow check customers

krom

23 hours ago, Ziemann said:

@Doug congrats!!!!

@Bontz sorry I haven't been on. I've either been grooming, working or riding. I'm pretty pleased with my VR1. It'll be worth the wait. Plus, we need to get some rides in.....

I'm headed to the groomer show over in St. Germain this week. Time to do some demos and shopping. :-)

Shopping for a groomer or drag?

On 2/1/2022 at 6:50 PM, Sled_Hed said:

Shopping for a groomer or drag?

Mostly a puller/ groomer. We are in great shape with the Trailsetter drags, although we may need to modify one of them or purchase a new one depending on what we buy for a groomer. I would say that Tucker is currently the most likely option for us moving forward. I'm not sure of the timing. I am pushing for something sooner. It seems that prices, interest rates, inflation, etc. will make anything newer out of reach if the prices keep going the way they are. 

47 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Mostly a puller/ groomer. We are in great shape with the Trailsetter drags, although we may need to modify one of them or purchase a new one depending on what we buy for a groomer. I would say that Tucker is currently the most likely option for us moving forward. I'm not sure of the timing. I am pushing for something sooner. It seems that prices, interest rates, inflation, etc. will make anything newer out of reach if the prices keep going the way they are. 

My local club that I used to be very involved with bought a new tucker last season. They almost replaced both tuckers, like you said interest rates were pretty tempting. The one they got I believe was $286k and they sold the 2012 for $150k.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:07 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

fresh in from Rosseau, Polaris is looking to hire new sales reps as existing reps run for cover 

run.gif

Back when I was single and fresh out of college, I applied for several jobs at both the original Plymouth HQ and Roseau, but never got a call back.

https://www.polaris.com/en-us/careers/job-categories/sales/

22 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Back when I was single and fresh out of college, I applied for several jobs at both the original Plymouth HQ and Roseau, but never got a call back.

https://www.polaris.com/en-us/careers/job-categories/sales/

Got offered a job in Roseau about 25 30 years ago but we wife would not move up there with family here.  Friend of mine took a job there was in Roseau for about 10 years and then transferred to Osceola.  He retired last year.